Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Working, what the heck else would I be doing, that's all I do! When I'm not here I'm working my own business, when I'm not doing that I'm mowing when I'm not doing that I'm putting out fires between wife and kids aahh it never stops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash: :b-day::b-day:

Just finished watching "Secret Window". I won't be eating corn-on-the-cob for a while! :huh:

Sitting here at almost 4 A.M. thinking I should try to go back to bed and go to sleep. But I don't feel sleepy. But I should try anyway, this is insane to be sitting here at this hour. :laugh: :huh:

I am sitting on hangs knee while me and RC *THWACK* him :laugh: tssssss men cant live with them cant sell them :huh: nah you got to love him :huh:

leaving hang alone he is in pain :huh: :o

Planning what i am going to do to get RC and debbie back for beating me up all the time*evil crackle* :laugh: ...hehe i will show them the true meaning of payback :huh: debbie first cuz she is not expecting it then i will set my sights on the Fluff fu master only you will never now when its coming...could be 2 days could be 2 months..who knows...lol :wink_kiss:

*bats lashes at hang and watches him turn to putty* 5.gif

All too easy 16.gif

261229[/snapback]

LMAO too late sweet stuff i already had my anti-bat eye lashes sun glasses on :laugh: :huh:

Looking for SW trivia and trying desperately to get the Eagles' fight song out of my head. *thwacks VBG* Samurai.gif :huh:

Looking for SW trivia and trying desperately to get the Eagles' fight song out of my head. *thwacks VBG*  Samurai.gif  :laugh:

261464[/snapback]

:huh:

Click For Spoiler

Looking for SW trivia and trying desperately to get the Eagles' fight song out of my head. *thwacks VBG*   Samurai.gif   :laugh:

261464[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

261467[/snapback]

Damn. Now I'm trying to get that song out of my head. twitch.gif

Making some coffee...even though a vodka would do the trick right now its just tooooo early :huh:

I am creeping round the bedroom like i am burglar :wacko: ...i dont want to wake her highness :waaaa:

wishing I were a character in LOTR just so I could wear their clothes. Darn.