Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Listening to Boyz II Men's latest CD "Throwback"......Being an "Old School" music listener, This CD is awesome!!! :band:

Edited by Gotabite

Trying to get myself out of this emotional funk I'm in. cheeky-smiley-012.gif

259214[/snapback]

:bow: *HUGGLES* :bow:

I am off to un-pack my stuff and take over the house :lol:

I just went in my bathroom and i almost died..i now have 20 types of bath salts :bow: what am i going to do with crap like that and the smell its to fluffy for me guess i should let one rip :lol:

Thwacking hang since Debbie's busy transforming her...er...their house.  :bow:  :lol:

259246[/snapback]

Aww come on thats not fair not only does my house get taken over but i am also getting beat up :lol: ....and you women say you have it ruff B) ^_^

Trying to work out how i got in this situation :bow: ..its that female mind trick thing they do :bow:

..its that female mind trick thing they do :lol:

259249[/snapback]

What mind trick? 5.gif

259250[/snapback]

LOL you should know i belive your skills are second only to Yoda :bow: ...you know what i mean..a wiggle here a bat of the eye lids there :bow:

The lady of the house says its time for bed and who am i to disagree with the boss :bow: ..hehe i dont mind got to make it offical :lol:

Sending virtual flowers to Alterego for doing me a big favor. :bow:

259273[/snapback]

:lol: Telling RC that's she's very Welcome and that it was my pleasure to help her out.

Woke up from my afternoon nap and now I am talking to my two best friends: Janie and Neri.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Eating Doritos :bow: , laughing at Hang and his bath salt dilemma :bow: , and worrying about a friend whose wife is currently in labor with their first child :lol: .

Packing my most valuable belingings (which includes 2 small boxes and another box of my most valuable collectables) and some clothes. I'm also going to take a pillow, my 3 pairs of shoes and my inflatable one-person boat (bed).

Eating Doritos B) , laughing at Hang and his bath salt dilemma :lol: , and worrying about a friend whose wife is currently in labor with their first child :lol: .

259342[/snapback]

LOL dilemma indeed i just went it to the bathroom which now smells like a parfum palour*pulls face*...and i see her lady shaver has taken over my razors spot in the bathroom cupboard :bow:

I am trying to find anything whats left of mine :bow:

Being worried. *bites nails* Also getting an Avon order together to send to my Avon lady and thinking ruefully of how behind I am in everything today.