Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Having a nice cold drink and looking at the dappled sunlight filtering through the trees outside the front of my house. :notworthy:

Trying to decide whether to have a snack, or just go to bed.

Going to rewatch "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" on DVD, and listening to an episode of George Noory Coast to Coast AM.

It's an episode on new energies, cold fusion, and other various alternative fuels..

I'll probably do something special to celebrate the first 1 o'clock of September... :notworthy: :unsure:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Apart from holding my head(hung over)..i am talking to my best friend :notworthy: ..and evey now and again i am looking over to the girl i love (even when she snores) and telling myself i am one lucky S.O.B to have her :unsure: :laugh:

Talking to freinds, posting here, surfng the net and i might play RuneScape for a bit but havent decided yet.

I just made us both breakfast in bed..well she is in bed i am here :picard-sith: ...and i was trying not to laugh about something but now i cant stop :inlove: sorry :hug:

Click For Spoiler

watching hang laugh at me  :nono:  :hug:

258531[/snapback]

LOL aww no its not funny :hug: :hug: :picard-sith:

Oww getting *Thwacked* from behind :inlove:

being fed up with being bored, it just isn't all its hyped to being!! (joke)

Being bored, working, posting, and getting screwd on my pay! I was sick last week with a migraine and took time off. I was supposed to have sick days but they just changed the rules again so now I'm not getting paid that sucks! :<

Talkin and posting, also being happy that i have just worked out how to increase my strength on RuneScape :picard-sith:

Drying my hair and waiting for hang to come back from the gym,then we are off to see some friends :picard-sith:

258647[/snapback]

Guess i am back..lol

Now i am waiting for her to get ready :inlove:

Watching local news, having a Diet Pepsi Twist, and trying to decide what to have for dinner.

I just finished having salami & eggs. Surprisingly good! :inlove: I'm gonna try it with :picard-sith: next time.

Cussing at stupid Yahoo because it won't let me access any of my Yahoo groups!

:picard-sith: STUPID YAHOO!!! :inlove:

Apart from talking to my best friend :hug: ..i am trying to work out where all debbies stuff will go because she is moving in to my house today for good :inlove::picard-sith::nono: