Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I could tell you what i am doing....but then i would have to kill you :unsure: :bow:

but on a serious note i am just drinking a vodka on the rocks.."shaken not spilt" :bow: ...yeah ok so i have lost my mind but do i look like someone who cares?? :bow:

trying to get comfortable in my chair coz debbie is sat on my knee(shes heavy) :bow: ..and talking to someone very special to us both :unsure:

Talking to good friends :bow:

Going "Awwwwww" because Rachael just brought me a bouquet of weed flowers from the back yard. :bow:7.gif

Doing my happy dance because Robert just called and said he's coming home early. :unsure: hug.gif

:unsure: *looks down*..watching my lady asleep in my arms she is so sweet when she is asleep,and i am telling myself i am one lucky S.O.B :blush 2:

Was chatting with Mrs.Picard...

:bow: I was kinda helping her get Beverly on the H.M.S. Enterprize, by handing her a sword.

Or she was going to hope the sharkies would be hungry...

...Assuming they won't get sick from the "food". :unsure:

She might be my partner, and our team might be called: Enterprize-42... :bow::bow: :) Assuming she comes back from her grandma's party....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Trying to figure out how to install some stuff on my computer :bow: :bow: and wishing I understood computers better. :unsure: *continues flipping through Windows XP For Dummies* :bow:

Awaiting for the airing of the rerun of one of my most favourite shows: "The Prisoner" on BBC America.

:cool1:

Btw, it is a very good television series, probably best if you watch it from the very beginning to the last episode: "Fall Out". B) B)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

I'll probably be reading through the Paranormality.com....

And waiting for the second encore presentation of The Prisoner to show..

Listening to a radio show on Ufology... And watching this Asteroid 4179 Toutatis come closer to closer to Earth's orbit... B) B) :b-day:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Shaking off computer game-induced hypnosis and heading to the kitchen to get a Diet Coke, while wondering just what Debbie's Wonder Woman act is like. 33.gif

EDIT: Also fixing markup code . . . B)

Edited by Gabri

Shaking off computer game-induced hypnosis and heading to the kitchen to get a Diet Coke, while wondering just what Debbie's Wonder Woman act is like. 33.gif

EDIT: Also fixing markup code . . .  :b-day:

257119[/snapback]

LMAO its better then the real Wonder women,only i dont like the stick she has :worthy: B)

trying to make up a good excuse why i should not go to my inlaws B)

Since they are showing The Saint not The Prisoner right now, I decided to go back online...

I just realized I had not watched anything with Diana Rigg in it for far too long...

I need a dosage of The Avengers sometime soon...

I'll probably go through these old book reports, read this 2-paged script I made with a fountain pen on Nineteen Eighty-Four, or eat ice cream and surf through that Paranormality.com...

I wonder what it has to say about 2012...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

EDIT: Also fixing markup code . . .  :b-day:

257119[/snapback]

LMAO its better then the real Wonder women,only i dont like the stick she has :worthy: B)

trying to make up a good excuse why i should not go to my inlaws B)

257122[/snapback]

Now I'm eating Doritos at 1:25 AM, trying to figure out an admin function at SWF, watching TLC's What Not to Wear, and cheering Debbie on in her thwacking quest. Samurai.gif

Reading about zombies, and eating ice-cream with chocolate syrup... B)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42