Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0411.10,

OK... tomorrow I have work and on Friday I'll find out if I stay on the show or not. I have learned most of the song, I'm just not sure how much glass I will break when I sing it. I will tell you all if I am still on the show or not Friday afternoon so stay toon for the kid the brings you the greatest hits... Me... I wished.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.12,

I am staying on the show. I did what I had to do and I made it. Laptop is going in for repairs next week near Monday... so there less internet. I asked my dad if he could get me some new software for my laptop for when I get it back. My dad was in the Navy in the late 60's early 70's.

Out.

As long as you keep making a fool of yourself for that idiot shock-jock, you will remain on the show. He will use you as long as there is something to mock you about.

Stardate: 0411.13,

Kor firstt of all I think that you should know it does not matter what other people think about me it's what I think about myself the counts the most. As for the rest of my log I closing things I have online due to that fact that I will be with out my laptop for about two weeks, and I will most likely not be online from Monday to Saturday in the coming weekl. With how things are now I'm going to let my site be as it is right now until I get more time when I get my laptop back. Just to put it smiply... same old same old.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.14,

I've been looking at what days I could be online the next two weeks and it looks like Sunday for both weeks is my best bet. I'm half way through closing my internet stuff down and I should be done before I get offline today. If there is anything anyone wants to tell me please email me at m4a2000@hotmail.com and make it fast. I'll be offline three hours after this post.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.15,

I was just able to get online today. I got everything ready for the time I'll be off, but I might have withdraws from the internet. I hope I can make it two weeks without it. I send in the laptop tomorrow and by then I should have enough moeny to send it via air mail!

Out.

Stardate: 0411.17,

I was able again to get on the net for some internet... oh how I miss you and chatting. Anyways... my laptop is in Smallville, KS... or somewhere near it. It should get in Tx by tomorrow. Gateway told me that if it is just the battery it self I have to buy a new one and would cost around $70 to $170... now I know I don't have that much money, but I'll have to try to get it sooner or later.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.19,

Well Gateway got my laptop yesterday, a day earlier then I was told, but I don't mind. I hope they fix it soon... I want more then just an hour a day on the net when I can get to the library. I might be able to get on Saturday and for an hour Sunday. Video has gone nuts... the teacher got sick and has been sick the last two days. I hope he gets well soon... WE NEED HELP!!!

Out.

Stardate: 0411.21,

Well I might be able to get my laptop back Saturday on next Monday so thats some good news. As for everything else... I wish I could go to a place out side time and space and do all my homework. Well I can only wish. My family is finally getting it into their head that bills have to be pay and work has to be done in the house. They realized this when our coffee maker broke... that is the worst thing that could happen to us. Well we have another one, but I'm the only one that can work it... that's just scarey!

Out.

Stardate: 0411.22,

Today I'm 18 years and 7 months old. I know it might be nutty to say that, but yet I'm that age as of this day. I think I been reading to much of U.K. books for now I start to type and write like so. I have a weather report to do Wednesday on Thanksgiving break and I just hope I can pull it off. As for homework I'm getting along with it. I just I get everything done by Wednesday. We have a 17 lbs. turkey for Thanksgiving, but there will be no left overs... trust me I'm that hungry.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.24,

I did my weather report live and it was O.K. I was in shock so much after I did it I was shacking. Wow! I start work today at noon so I have very little time on the net left today. I might be able to get on Sunday, but not Saturday due to work. Thankgiving being tomorrow I am alreay ready getting read for the big meal!

Out.

Stardate: 0411.27,

I got my laptop back when I got home Wednesday. I have to buy the new battery and that's going to be hard because I have no money. I have to support my family right now and believe that right there takes all my money and then some. I try to get ahold of my dad to see if he can get me the high end one so I can have 4 hours of battery life. Well I got to jet to work... it starts in 5 mins... CRUD!!!

Out.

Stardate: 0411.28,

To start off if you would like to help Toys for Tots please click here. As for me I'm going to try to get ahold of my dad today, work on video work, homework, read, and clean up my emails before 1630 PDT. So... I got a lot to do and little time. It looks like I'll be online much this week because there looks like to be little work coming up. Man, I could use $1000 right now... so could everyone else!

Out.

Stardate: 0411.29,

My dad is going to buy me the battery and it only cost $130 plus shipping. As for school I have enough work to make a Vulcan cry and as for work I have so little to do I would be better working in a sweet shop, but thats life. Got to roll with the punches, and believe me it can hurt some times, even a lot more if you get hit below the blet, but keep on fighting!

Out.

Stardate: 0412.2,

Video is in deep water. Some one put "Shook me All night Long" by AC-DC in a PSA today and lets just say students liked, but we got an email from teachers in P.E. that said, "Are you trying to get Fired? Nice music choices!" I just put up a sign in video saying to check music first, and hopefully some one does! As for finals... well, Friday at 9:05 I get out of C.W.P. and then I just have to wait to find out. I hope I pass... I have to pass!!!

Out.

Stardate: 0412.2,

Today is my 2nd oldest brothers birthday, he is 23. He also needs to pay me back some money, but I'll let it slide for now. Tomorrow is the first meeting of Star Trek Club and Video Club. I would go to the Star Trek Club meeting, but I am in charge on Video Club so I can't... at least not right now anyways. I have less then 10 minutes left on the net for the night, but I should be on for an hour tomorrow. By the way, I'm making a P.S.A. for Star Trek Club in video class to air tomorrow and I'm going to transport out, cool! I love that effect.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.3,

I just notice that I have to logs dated stardate: 0412.2. The frist day is stardate 0412.1 and the 2nd day is stardate: 0412.1... I hope I didn't mess anyone up on that. Today I did all I could and worked my hardest and I hope that I've passed everything I needed to this tri. I will find out the week of the 25, why does the school do that anyways to send the grades out then, until I find out what I get. Well bloodwine to hoping I pass, but I don't drink.

Out.

Have you noticed that absolutely nobody but me reads your log?....lol

286136[/snapback]

I'm here too. :naughty: I read everyones logs but don't always reply or I reply in a PM.

Stardate: 0412.4,

Thanks for reading my log. I posted a link to my log on my web site that is also linked to the site of the radio show I'm on so I know a great deal of people read my log. I'm going to the 80's dance tonight at 1900 and I plan to have a great time. I just got to make sure I don't break anything, like my own body. On Monday I'm going to the radio show and plan just to hang out. I go back to school Tuesday for the begaining of tri 2. Well, I hope I don't screw anything up this coming up week because if I do my dad might not give me a new battery for my laptop!

Out.

Stardate: 0412.5,

The 80's dance could have been better last night, but at least it was something to do. I'm not sure if I will go to the radio show tomorrow. It cost near $35 to get there and back so I might not go so I can have some money to spen on other things I need like clothes. Well I better email them and tell them before they plan to make me something for tomorrow.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.6,

I didn't go to the radio show today so I was able to get some more sleep then normal on a Monday. I'm going to work at noon and most likely will be back on the net after 1800 tonight, good thing I don't have school today. As for tomorrow I get my new classes and I also get some old teachers(ones I know that is). So I just hope this trimester goes better then the last. I got to study for American Wars.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.8,

Well I have some good news... it looks like I passed all my classes last trimester. Bad news... I'm going to be working like an under payed lacky with 3 jobs until March. Well at least I can get some sleep tonight... I hope.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.10,

I think I say this for everyone, but... T.G.I.F.!!!! The weekend I need to sleep and sleep... oh yes and sleep. I have work tomorrow and it will be hard, but still I'm gald for the weekend.

Out.

I just wanted to tell ya that i love your log. Your log is just like my life lol. I am so busy all the time that sometimes i wonder how i do it lol. But on thing is for sure i hate work but i do it only to get the money lol. You should read my log sometimes.

Stardate: 0412.12,

I wounder sometimes how I even make to post my logs. I'm glad people read them, and I try to read others... when I remeber that is. This coming week I have two events to tape for video, 3 projects for video, read 120 pages in a book for L.A., have a test on World War One, who knows what in Ecomomics, fix three computers in Server 200 S.E., and work washing dogs that waight more then me, and I'm 171 lbs. I have a great dael to do and to Friday to do it. Oh man, I hope I can live through it.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.14,

I couldn't get on here yesterday, but I'm glad it's here today. I have a weather report to do live on Friday at school and it has to be an 8 day outlook and I am still working on a cool close... maybe I'll transport out. I have work tomorrow and a video project Thursday. Friday is a half day so I might be able to get online. Well, here come the home strech!

Out.

Stardate: 0412.18,

I'm hurt, sick, sleepy, and in need of the two weeks of rest. I'll give all the info tomorrow... I have to get to work in 4 mins.

Out.