Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0412.19,

Well I better start from the start... On Wednesday I taped Sign Choir, very vocal people, and got some interviews to air on the next day on WTV. I got home around 2100. Thursday I already started to feel like some one had toss me into a wash set on spin powered by the Enterprise E's warp drive. That night I tape Choir and Band and got home at 2200. Both time I had to walk home and that is a 40 min walk in cold moist air of western Washington. Oh... I need to note that a death threat was mad to the school the week before and students and parents were not told until Monday about the threat. Luckily by that time they got the kid. He said that he was getting picked on and could stand it anymore. He was only a 10th grader. On Wednesday the radio show called me at the payphone I'm always near at the high and asked why was I there that day. I said, "I'm not afraid to be here today." The radio host said that all panic had broken loss in my school. Later that day administration had a talk with me and I told them that he said it not me. Nothing happened Wednesday beside having 9 cops walking around the school. Thursday another threat was made at a Jr. high on the east side of the district. The news places were saying "2 death threat in a week in South Kitsap". That death threat was going to take place Friday during an assembly. They didn't have the assembly and caught the kid. Friday I was very sick, but still went to school. I wasn't able to get my report done, but an a senior from last year showed up by the name on Amy Powl and was in the show that day. She was the head anchor last year and was very well liked. As for everything else... I'm not sure how the 25th will be for me, but I'll try to post on the 24th. I'll make sure the rest of my logs are shorter

Out.

:unsure: That's scary stuff Cap..Glad everything worked out OK and they caught the kid..If I don't talk to you beforehand I hope that you have a Merry Christmas.. :hat:

Stardate: 0412.20,

I am sure some of you might want to read the full story on both threats so click here for story one and click here for story two. I will not be working at all this week so that means I will only have $40 that I must hold on to for my family to use for the holiday weekend. It really does suck that I'm the only one that has money in my house because everyone asks for money to buy things we need, but also buy things we don't need. I will be online from 1200 or so to 1630 from today to Thursday. I hope I can find something to do.

Out.

I did not have time to read up on all that threat stuff just wanted to drop a line and say hi. Still trying to find that right job, but am going to get back on line When income tax money comes back in. Have a Merry Christmas.

Airies

Stardate: 0412.21,

I got the battery for my laptop yesterday. For something that cost $150 and give me four hours of battery life it is very light. Today I'll just be on the web for a long time so give me a PM please... I have nothing else to do.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.22,

Today is the first full day of winter and it looks like it might snow next week or even Sunday! Right now in my states Governor's race it looks like Democrat Christine Gregoire will win by only 8 votes. Now I really didn't want Mr. Rossi to win because I want my state to be the first to have women in its three highest offices, and if Gregoire wins that will happen. I just hope this doesn't happen next time. Well beter get to doing nothing and if you would like to know who wins give me a PM around 1600 P.S.T.(1900 E.S.T. and also 0200 U.T.C.)

Out.

Stardate: 0412.23,

I will not be on tomorrow or Saturday because the library will be closed. If only I had internet at home. Well I only have $2 left out of the near $45 I had last Saturday. I had to give most of it to my mom for her to buy food because they didn't plan ahead. I was going to buy her something, but it is better to eat with family and get nothing then have some and eat nothing. I'm not mad she didn't plan ahead... it just means I'll have to try harder to get her something next year. As for my states Governor's race it looks like Christine Gregoire will win by 10 votes out of the near 3 million casted. If you ask me I think a re-vote should had been done a while back, but at least we have some one that's going to be Governor. But still... that can all change later today at 1700. Oh boy, this makes my head hurt!

Out.

Stardate: 0412.26,

Well I might of only got one thing for Christmas, but I still like what I got. It was a 4 CD Star Trek set that can run on Windows 3.1. The set was made back in 1995 so it has all the info on TOS, TNG, and some of DS9 and VOY. I was just glad to spend my Christmas with my mom and I should see my dad today or tomorrow. For some reason I never see him between noon on the 23 to noon on the 26 in December. I know his birthday is on the 24, but what does he do. He should be 52 now and between you and me... if he put on a red suit he could pass for the real Santa.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.27,

No work, no money, and nothing to do but be on the web for five hours... I could use a change. I don't know when I'll be working again, my family owns me near $50, and I have no idea what any of my friends are doing. Do I have to say any more. Maybe I should look up all I can on the 9.0 earthquake from yesterday.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.28,

Well I will not be working for some time, I will not have any money until after the new year, and I have nothing to do! I ask anyone that reads my log to PM me, ask me anything, talk to me about your life problems even. I just can't stand having nothing to do but wait for people on my MSN IM to talk to me. By the was I am almost done working out my planes for New Years... the same thing I do every year... watch T.V. and flip between channels for the count down.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.29,

I now know what the crew of Voyager felt like when they were in the void. No one has PMed me, I have nothing to do at home, nothing to do online, and nothing to anywhere because I'm broke. Maybe I should join the navy... at least I would have something to do, but I do have school next week. This really bits.

Out.

Stardate: 0412.30,

Today I have nothing to do again. Luckly I get payed back tomorrow for all the money I gave my family this month so I should be able to go shopping and get some needed things like pants. I need about four new pairs. The old ones look like I just got out of a war zone... well I did wear them to school. I go some bad news yesterday that my favorit coffee place will close tomorrow. By the way I am not switching to StarBucks! Well at least tomorrow looks better then today and the only thing I have to do is make it there. So, from a saying from a person I don't at all, "I'm not going to die, at least not today!!!"

Out.

Stardate: 0412.31,

Due to a messed up laptop, again, that fact I go back to work today, the worst timing ever, and the other fact that I was working on my website, but now can't because my laptop will not even turn on I will only be online for a short time today. As for the year 2004 I have a topic on this site about it and to view click here. I hope everyone had a great 2004 and I hope everyone has a great 2005. But... knowing my luck I'll just be happy if I make to 2005.

Out.

date: 0501.2,

Well I made it to 2005 and I feel very alive. I go back to school tomorrow and the first class I have is American Wars. I already got everything ready for video so that the first news cast of the new year goes great. I will send my laptop out fro repairs tomorrow and I hope to have it back the week of M.L.K. holiday. I like 2004 and I hope 2005 is much better and that I don't have to keep sending my laptop out for repairs. Well heres to a new year, new hope, and new computers parts.

Out.

Staredate: 0501.8,

My 2nd log post of the year and right now I think I can say for sure... I really want my laptop back. I should get it now by next weekend and that is some great news. Also my lowest grade right now is a B and I have been working on a lot of things for vide production. I still will not be online as much as I would like, but I can handle that just fine. I notice I forgot to say "Stardate" in my last log and also it was red... my bad. I was in a rush. Now I have more posting to do.

Out.

Stardate: 0501.9,

Well I'll have been at this site for one year this Tuesday, but I will not be here that day. I most work, but I will be here tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday, and by the weekend I should have my laptop back so that is some good news. I made some snowballs for school so I could use them in my next weather report to the school and also tell them that they cannot have snowball fights at school, which I think sucks, but I know why. Some opne could get hurt and then the school gets the heat and all that fun stuf. Anyways I hope the cold weather stays for sometime because it helps me breath better then normal. Well have to post.

Out.

Stardate: 0501.10,

Tomorrow marks one year at this site for me. I cam here after the final chat room at startrek.com closed in early 2004. I must say that this site is the first one I have truely found do be a place where you think you are home or at least where you have come into a town and everyone gets along... for the most part. I'm glad to have been here for the last year and I hope to stay as long as this site is up. One year down six to go...

Out.

Yeah i have been on this for a year now as well. It's feels great and i love to be on here. Like you said, eveyone here loves anyone else.

Stardate: 0501.11,

OK... some how I was able to get out of work today and I don't know why, but at least I can be online today on the this day. I have been online since B.S.D.S.(Before Stardate System): 9708.14, and since then I have mostly chatted in the chat room over at www.startrek.com When it was closed a eyar ago I came here and have made many friends. I had many friends back in the old chat room and some have taken the move with me here. I hope that the next year of post and chat goes great. Now to the posting!!!

Out.

Stardate: 0501.12,

I got my laptop back and I am so happy, but my happyness will be short. I have much work to do and not much time to do it in and I can do it all thanks to internet. Yaaaaaaaa internet!!!

Out.

Stardate: 0501.14,

I hurt all over for taping things at the high school. I have no money and I have a free weekend... go figure. Well at least I can get something done I have been putting off... sleeping!!!

Out.

Stardate: 0501.15,

I have freezing rain falling out side and later I have to walk home in it... I think I'll make it if not I give all my Star Trek things and laptop to the person who posts next in my log. As for right now I am going to work on my web site, go chat, work on some school papers, and other things I have kept putting off with out my laptop.

Out.

Stardate: 0501.16,

Well... bad news kor... I'm still here. Tomorrow being M.L.K. Day I will not be able to get online, but I do have to work. I see tomorrow as a day that people of all types regardless of race, creed, age, sex, or whatever can be grateful that a man stood up for their rights to be treated equal. And I hope others see it as that to.

Out.

Stardate: 0501.17,

Well Kor the only thing I have to say is that I wasn't going to give you my Trek stuf or my laptop anyways. I will be working today around 1200 and most likely will b done around 1830. I will be online from 1130 to 1200 via wireless and battery standing right out side the library. Right now I'm at home on dial-up... oh sorry the page has been loading for the past 5 mins. At least I'll get some money today.

Out.

Stardate: 0501.19,

I have two college girls asking me to take one or the other to prom and prom isn't until June 4th. You can see there pictures at www.thetmanshow.com. I have no idea who to chose.

Out.

Stardate: 0501.22,

Well net week is midtrems and I can get some sleep tonight. As for tomorrow I might go and see my dad. I haven't seen him in almost a year and I would really like to see him again. Well I better get to work. I have to take 6 buses, a ferry, then 7 more buses... I really do need to get to work if I want to see him.

Out.