Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0501.24,

I have been hard at work today and I did see my dad yesterday. Also I almost got hit by a big-rig. Well that's my life. And now to more work.

Out.

I've worked to much lately and tomorrow is a half day. Im going to work on video things and try to get some video on my laptop to put on my site. I have no school Monday, but I will be working. I really need some sleep.

Out.

Stardate: 0501.31,

OK... in my last log I forgot to put the stardate... it was 0501.27. Anyways, I have a video clip on my site and I am really working hard on some new things to put on it. I have maybe 4 things to do in video this week, then there is midtrems... always fun, and finaly Tolo dance... no girl asked me out and sence we might need some video of it in video for next week I'll tape some of it. Yeah, my life really sucks.

Out.

*dragging her self away from the screen* I gotta go to colelge.....must go to college.....GET OFF UR butt UR GONNA BE LATE

@ Cpt Pikard

don't say ur life sucks

ur logs seem too interesting to suck

Stardate: 0502.2,

I have been doing a great deal of work in video and at work it self lately and I'm glad to be back on the net. I just heard about Enterprise and it's not going down without a fight. I will do everything I can to save it. And I will start now!!!

Out.

Stardate: 0502.3,

I did go on the show today and talked for 15 mins about saving Enterprise. I hope I got to some people. I will keep on trying as hard as I can. I think I'll be back online Sunday and I will post what I have done by then.

Out.

Stardate: 0502.5,

I just got done taping a basketball game last night and my school is still on top. 12-0 I think. Tonight I'll tape some of the dance and also go to work before that. I really need a hair cut before I go to the dance. Well I better get on it.

Out.

I am really sad about Enterprise that it wants to make me cry. I think that people are not used to have a great show on friday also the promotion for the show was sometimes weak. I love the show that it shows the time before kirk.

don't end up looking like a Klingon then, Capt_Picard....... :) .......... (bad experience myself) :) :lol:

Startrek: 0502.8,

I did get it cut, but I think I should get a re-cut because it is kind of off. But... at least I was able to fix it. WTV will be on cable next month and I will in charge of most of what goes on and I will put Enterprise on there is I can get the OK.

Out.

Stardate: 0502.9,

Well today was very hard and bad... I droped a DVC Pro camera in video moments before we started the daily news and the superintended was there to be interview live on the air about the passing about the levy. Luckily it wasn't broken, but I think my heart stopped for longer then I want to think about. I had just taken the camera off the tripod to do a shoulder shot for the open, but the director said do on the tripod so I put it back on and heard the click that tells if it was locked. A little later it fell and I was like I was about to die. That camera cost more then my laptop and there is no way I have that much money. Well at least it didn't break. As for everything else it looks like I'll be online Saturday-Monday and also be making a video to save Enterprise. By the way I'm going to put in the transporter effect and the phaser effect if I can when I make it. And by the way to all the people posting in my log... wow I never thought that this many people would post here, thanks.

Out.

Hey you're using a camera/tripod?! we use them at college alot too :bow::bow:

I do hope your video goes well... I'm sure it'll make a difference

Stardate: 0502.12,

I have many things to do for school: Buy a video convertor for my laptop, payoff everything I need for Grad-night, and a whole lot of homework. Then there is saving Enterprise: Make a video to send to CBS, Sci-Fi, and UPN, write letters, and save money to go to L.A. and take all the Enterprise set if the first to don't work. If anyone wants to help me if it comes down to that last one just know I want the Captain's ready room set.

Out.

Stardate: 0502.13,

Today my dad and oldest brother are coming over from the other side of the sound. I haven't seen my brother in over five years so I really do want to see him. I'll be online tomorrow after taping some of my Save Enterprise bit. I hope my sister doesn't bring her old boy friend by... my dad would KO him faster then kirk can say "Warp Five, GO!!!"

Out.

Stardate: 0502.14,

I did have fun yesterday even when my little sister grabed my hair, ears, smacked my noise, and hit me in the eye... she is in 3rd grade. I think my brother got bigger from the last time I saw him... and thats saying a lot... he could had already been in fat camp. Anyways, I just got done with a video bit that I would like to post here on the site to get people to help save Enterprise. Click here to download it(it is saved as a zip file, must be unzipped), watch it, and tell me what you think. I have more work to do on it so just hold on.

Out.

Stardate: 0502.16,

Plans for college are going along great and I'll have to talk to my dad very soon about how far I have gotten on getting into O.C. I have been hard at work in video and I hope to have my video to save Enterprise done by tomorrow... and I might post my weather report on my site to see what people think of it also... back to work.

Out.

Stardate: 0502.17,

I got the add for people to save Enterprise done, but the other video is still in the making. No work today, but I did do my weather report today and you can view the add and my weather report at http://www.geocities.com/mateugswa/audio_videio.html. I want to hear what people think. They are both zipped and must be unzipped to be viewed. It was the only way to get it on the site.

Out.

Stardate: 0502.20,

I have no school tomorrow, but I have work so that does suck a little. The boys' basketball team for my high school is now 21 and 0... not bad. I hope they make it to state. They have thier last home game Thursday and I have to tape it. The play off game is the biggest shoot of the year so I better not mess it up. I will be taking testing for O.C. in mid March and as for now time to cram. Once I get out of high school I'll sleep until fall.

Out.

Picard, I talked to my beloved Freek last night and she denied that you two are "friends" if it was up to her, you would have been disposed of a long time ago. Now, I'll say this once, stay away from her.

Click For Spoiler
don't lie to me about her, I know too much

Oh yes, I forgot the annoying little out...

Picard, I talked to my beloved Freek last night and she denied that you two are "friends" if it was up to her, you would have been disposed of a long time ago.  Now, I'll say this once, stay away from her.

Click For Spoiler
don't lie to me about her, I know too much

Oh yes, I forgot the annoying little out...

304994[/snapback]

Wow. :batman: :jem'hadar:

Isn't that threat against boards rules or something?

And if you have a problem with him, why not send it by PM, instead of posting it here. :batman:

I never threatened him. I'm just saying that she doesn't like him bothering her. I'm just sticking up for my girlfriend. :jem'hadar:

I never threatened him.  I'm just saying that she doesn't like him bothering her.  I'm just sticking up for my girlfriend. :batman:

305214[/snapback]

I think you need to learn some laws buddy

The word "dispose" of him can be construed as a threat, whether you or your girlfriend said it.

I for one don't like it. :jem'hadar:

For what its worth, I saw no threat, implied or otherwise. Also, as an outside non-involved spectator to this situation for the last few years, I can honestly say that Mr.Psychic is indeed justified in his comments. Again, I have no personal interest in this. I just have a few more facts than some of you who have responded. Lets not drag this out. Let this be the last comment on this and move on please.

... Lets not drag this out. Let this be the last comment on this and move on please.

305312[/snapback]

That's good advice; these logs are not for brawling on. I suggest EVERYONE stop posting about it on this thread; take any personal arguments you may have between yourselves to PM. Thank you.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging activities ...