Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0404.4

I am starting this log to keep track of what I do in school, home, online, in the chat room, and on the radio show I'm on. If anyone wants to listen to it go to www.kube93.com and click on the link to listen to it over the net. The show is from 6 A.M. PDT(9 A.M. EDT) to 10 A.M. PDT(1 P.M. EDT). I like being on this show and an event over this weekend that happened on one of my groups for this radio show will case me to go over there to clear things up.

Now thats taken care of I'm right now on spring break and can't wait for when I turn 18 years old in 2 weeks and 4 day.

Log out.

Stardate: 0404.5,

I just got done on the radio show for today and it looks like I can get a netcam by stardate 0404.7. I am really grateful that I can get it due to that fact that a friend of mine has been wanting me to get one for some time. On the show today they talk to me about my friend Kira from the old Starfleet Lounge. As for the rest of my day I have to wash and dry dogs from 1100 to 1900 PDT(for people that might not know PDT is west coast time in the states, so add 4 hours for EDT then do your math from there). Well have to get ready for work.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.6,

Today on the radio show I'm on a person named Gay Phone Oerator got me so mad that I made a group against him on yahoo. This is the 2nd group I have mad about some one on the radio show and I hope it is the last. As talking about the radio show I will still be going over there tomorrow(and if anyone wants to listen in go to www.kube93.com and they have a link to listen to the show... the show is live from 6-10 AM PDT and from 9AM-1PM EDT). I still have to work from 1100 to 1800 hours today and I need the work because I need money for this trip to the radio show. Even tho the radio shwo is only 11 miles away I have to take 2 boats to get to the show over in Seattle. I just hope I can get some of my spring break on stardate: 04040.8.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.7,

I just got done working and I am in very need of sleep. I woke up at 330 today and went to Seattle. Once there at 550 I got a taxi and took it north and went 2 blocks north of the radio station I had to go to. I did not know this so I ran another block north and realized that I went the wrong way so I had to run 3 blocks south to the station. When I got there at 610 I wasn't able to get in tell 625. As for the net cam I wanted to get they were out and the one that was going to be sent to me was stolen by Gay Phone Operator back last May. He called in yelling but he always dose that. A lady that works at Microsoft called in late in the show and said she'll send me one so I might get that net cam before the end of the month. It coast me $30 in Seattle... $10 for the taxi, $4 for four hot chocolates and one coffee, $5 for the trip back from Seattle, and $11 for two grilled ham and cheese sandwiches I for food. I got back in town about 1130 and worked from 1200 to 1800. There was 6 dog I had to was and only one of them wasn't a pain in the butt. I have to work tomorrow but its not all day so I can chat in the chat room for some time tomorrow. Looks like stardate: 0404.9 is going to be my day for a break.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.8,

Today I start my spring break with only today and tomorrow left of it. Today I only have to work for four hours and then I'm free tell Monday. On Thursday there is a yu-gi-oh club meetings in the library downtown. Also I should note that the library has free wireless internet and I use that to get online all the time. I'm apart of the club for their tech help(ie... computer fixing and anything else computer) and because of my laptop I can go online to check rules, information on cards, data, and what ever else they need help with. Since I can lock my computer and be back to have two hours of the club after work I am leaving my laptop in the library with the club members watching it while I work. They know not to mess with it or they'll have a very mad trekker kick their card playing butts. I will be in the chat room, at least it will look like that, while I'm working.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.9,

Well today I have the whole day off so I plan to be online from 1000 to 1700 today. Now I know thats seven hours of being online but I have a lot to do for updates, chatting, games, site fixing, and a lot more. Tomorrow I think I'll go see the new movie done by The Rock. The movie is based in my county so I want to see if they got a few things right or if they just used the name(note: name of county is Kitsap County). The radio show got my net cam today and they are going to send it to me... I hope it gets here before my birthday that is in one week and six days. I am tyring to get out of the town on that day because my brother wants to drag me to a place I really done want to go and if I go there I might have a heart attack... long story.I made $70 this week at work and half of it was spent when going to the radio show, $20 of it goose on my lunch card for next week, and the rest I can blow on what ever this weekend(ie. the movie).

Out.

Stardate: 0404.10,

Today I got the webcam... man that was fast. I am setting it up on my first website tell I can get my main website up and running. Also because I am a radio star I am posting a link to my logs on this to to my website... maybe we might get more people here that really like Star Trek like the rest of us. As for my main website I want to use an LCARS layout like I have seen on other sites so that will take some time to make but once its up I'll be very happy. I go back to school Monday and I plan on watching 'Walking Tall' tomorrow because the library, were I get free internet, will be closed. By the way if anyone knows of anyone that can help me with my website making please e-mail fast.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.11,

Today I watch 'Walking Tall' and get ready fr school tomorrow. Tomorrow my day goseas this... wake up at 417, leave at 500, at school 540, eat at 645, class at 725, leave school at 1355, work at 1400, and hopefully done with work by 1800, on the net from 1800-1930, home at 2000, sleep at 2200. Thats a full day. Today I might be able to getnew shoes after watching the movie and I will start this weekend on main overhall work on my website.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.13,

I could not post a log yesterday due to work and I really got to remember to use the spell checker when I post. Well tomorrow I'm going to ask T-Man if I can come over to the radio show again for my birthday. I would really like to go over there so my brother dosen't take me to an "adult place"... and it you havr no idea what that is well maybe you need to watch a film stip.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.14,

I had to work again today and tomorrow as well and I don't think I'll be over at the show On my birthday like I want to. The radio show is having something called "Dysfunctional Family Sin City Survivor and I hope to be in it to win the $5000. I could really use the money for school and maybe a new laptop. Most of it I would save so I have money for when I really need it. I just hope I get in.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.17,

I have been working a lot in the last few days so I haven't been able to leave a log tell now, but I really need the work. I am now payed off for food at school tell May and I have $20 that I can use as I please. There is going to be an 80's dance at my high school on stardate: 0404.23 and I am hoping to still go over to the radio show on my birthday so I might get an MP3 player(which I really need). I have to get to work at 1230... I think I might be able to get online later today so I will try. What the heck happen to the free time I supposed to have as a teenager. Oh well at least I know it could be worse.

Out.[/color]

Stardate: 0404.18,

I have 4 days tell I turn 18 and I hope all my plans work out as, well planed. I will have little school work to do this week because of something called W.A.S.L. testing... grades 4, 7, and 10 must take the test. And for the class of 2008 they must pass it to leave high school state wide. I think that you have to pass a test that has nothing to do with your grades to get out of school sucks. I took the test but I fell a few points short. In fact only 35.7% of my class from my school passed the W.A.S.L. last year. I will have to work tomorrow to stardate: 0404.20 then I have the rest of the week off. I hope I get to do a few fun things this week and a lot of sleep to.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.19,

I have been talking to people at school and some say they won't be at school tomorrow and I know their reason. Tomorrow is stardate: 0404.20 and I think they should do what they think they must do but I will still go to school tomorrow because I keep this line in my mind "I'm not going to die... at least not today!" and thats all I have to keep in my mind, but I will still be on the egde tomorrow for the faxt anything could happen. The tickets for the 80's dance will be sold on the day of the dance and T-man has OK'ed me to go to the show on my birthday so... so farso good. I have to get a P.S.A. out tomorrow for video about Earth day and Arbor day and I have to start taping my story so I'll have to move fast, but I do that good.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.21,

Tomorrow I turn 18 and tonight there is an new Enterprise and Friday there will be an 80's dance... sweet. Tomorrow I will be going over to the radio show so if you want to listen to me its from 600 to 1000 PDT and if your not in Seattle go to www.kube.com and listen to me there. Lately I have notice many emails have been coming into me boxes for women who want to "do it". And as many people that know me know I pass out when being hugged by a girl. One could believe if I saw a naked lady I would have a heart attack. Hopefully that will not happen. There is also voting going on at www.thetmanshow.com for a contest to get $5000. I ask all Star Trek fans to please vote for me so I can have this money to get me to colleage. In my family most are on drungs and I want to make something of my life so please vote for me so I may do this. I will be getting up around 330 tomorrow to go to the show in Seattle that starts at 600. I will be back in Port Orchard by 1130 and that gives me 20 minetes to get to the high school and into video class, but I think I can pull it off. I hope tomorrow everything gose OK for me on my 18 birthday and I wish everyone here at this site and how ever reads this many more to you as well.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.22,

I have turned 18 today. Over at the radio show they wanted me to put my face in the chest of a 50 odd year old woman. Didn't happen luckily. I had to run to the high school but there was little to do there. I plan to be home around 1800 and get some more sleep to night then I got last night. I thought something very big would happen today but it doesn't look like anything is got to happen. As for the radio show please go to www.thetmanshow.com and vote for me so I may get $5000 so I can go to college. Please help me, thank you. And I leave with these words:

"Time is also a companion who goes with us on our journey, and reminds us to cherish the moments of our lives because they will never come again. We are, after all, only mortal... Speak for yourself, sir. I kinda planned on living forever."

Out.

See above post of mine. I can't see where to vote on the site. Can you post a link to the voting page? And what's your name on the vote?

Stardate: 0404.23,

I will be going to the 80's dance tonight from 1900 to 2200. Tomorrow I will be online from 1200 to 1630. As if you are woundering where to vote and what my name is go to vote and vote for Matthew Swager. Just to refresh your memeries I am trying to win this money so I can go to college and if I win I can go to Las Vages... and the first thing I am doing there is going to S.T.E. so all the votes count and thanks for your help.

Out.

Hey there! I sent another vote your way! Good luck with the contest!

Out of curiosity, does Eric Powers still work at KUBE? As I recall from BS'ing with him years and years ago, he was a pretty cool guy! B)

Stardate: 0404.24,

That 80's dances was great last night, but I thought there would be more people that then there was. I almost broke a few things dancing like a few bones and maybe my right leg but nothing really bad. There was one song they didn't play at the dance I thought they should have played. Its name is "Take On Me". I'm not sure who sings it but it is a great song from the 80's. Well I don't have to work today or tomorrow so I plan on sitting back and getting some rest. My neck, legs, and voice hurt so I will nt be doing that much today but tomorrow might be a different story.

Out.

Staredate: 0404.25,

This coming up week looks great weather wise and its also the last week of W.A.S.L. testing and I'm very happy for that. I don't think I'll get on the RV for the $5000 but I think everyone who voted for me so I could get the chance. I have tell Friday to get my story done for Wolf Tracks but I think it will make it in the June show. I am not sure how long I'll be online this week but I hope I get some time to update some music I have. I would say something more today but this is just a little of what I'll have to do this week and I'm not sure of when I'll be on the net this week so I just thought this would do it if I miss a few days.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.26,

After noting a few problems in passwords of which people have in my school I think a new system of passwords like of which they have on Star Trek might now work in this time and day online. With a voice, finger, or eye password device the content of what a person has on ones computer and online could be safe and also would mean not writing your password on the bottom of your computer like some classmates I have. I will start saving money to get some of these devices to protect my computer and my self. And if you are wondering the voting to help get me the $5000 ends tomorrow but I don't think I'll win, like I said yesterday, and I thank all that voted for me.

Out.

I had my hubby vote for you and I sent an e-mail with the link and your name to almost everyone in my address book asking them to vote for you. Hopefully we can get a few more votes in for you before it ends. :)

Stardate: 0404.27,

Today was the third W.A.S.L. day so school didn't start tell 1150, but I was up at 430 at at the school by 530 getting ready for another day. I had to update and rename over 700 songs in my networking class before school started. And by the way to anyone that reads this from Mr. Prices class please show up around 800 I think we can get some game play going. At about 1120 I got into a football game and it was great because its been years since I have played one for funny and not get the living life beat out of me. Tomorrow I know for sure that I will not be online do to a party I have been asked to go to(this is the first party since 5th grade I have been asked to go to so I am going even if I have to crash the internet). The voting for the $5000 ends tomorrow as well. The voting ends at 800 my time so thats 1100 in New York. It doesn't look like I'll win, but there another contest this summer that people from the show have to run for a mile or two so thats my best bet for some easy money for college and getting a friend of mine, names Kira, over here during this summer for a few day from Maine.

Out.

Stardate: 0404.28,

I did not win sorry to say, but thank all those who did vote for me. At least now I don't have to worry about getting tossed out in nowhere Utah. They'll be another contest this summer that has the radio show members run 100 yards(something I'm good at because I like to run) so it should be easy for me to do that. I will not be on tomorrow because of work and the party I was going to today got canceled. There is about 40 days of school left and when stardate: 0406.18 gets here I'll be one very happy teen, but until then I have very little sleep and hurt feet.

Out.