Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0404.30,

I just got done going to a meeting today about theschool and its students and there was one thing in this meeting that didn't shockme... the lack of money my districk has. But more on that on a later date. I think John John(a person also from the radio show) and myself will fight soon. He has been getting on my nerves and I really don't like the guy because he likes topick fights and hit heavely on women. I hope next week Enterprise is very good and also gets Enterprise some needed help in repairs. It very hot today and just my like I like cold weather more then hot. I will be online through out the weekend.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.1,

The first day of May and its over 80F out side. Just to tell you that is not normal for Washington state. I was emailed about a photo shoot for the radio show and I sent back that I will do it besides I could use the money. Today is prom but I'm in 11th grade so I have a year left until I have to panic. A friend of mine is going to go shoot some of it for video class. We might be able to do a story with the what he gets, but no matter what we will use it on WTV(school TV system where the school news of the day is broadcast on). As for me I plan to sit back and relaxes for the next few hours.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.2,

I taped the class of 2004 prom last night. It was OK, but I couldn't dance even after I got an hour and 40 minutes of prom on tape because I was told by the vice principal. It was nice for a four hour dance, but some thought we should of had it off campus. I hope my prom will be off campus next year. I requested a song for the dance to the class... it was "All My Life", but I do remember who sings it. I am hoping to get my needed hair cut this week because my hair as it is right now is getting on my nervures.

Out.

I have just found out that some one is or hacked my information on this site. I think it would be wise if we all changed passwords soon to pervent this from happening again.

NP, you're log will still be here waiting for you. :(

Oh, my aunt said to tell you she's sorry you didn't win the vote and that next time you're on it they all (my family) will vote for you again.

Stardate: 0405.9,

I am sorry for not filling out my logs for the last few days. I have just had a lot of work to do and I think the hardest is yet to come. With the end of the school year a month away, new things happening on the radio show, and people wanting to get their dogs a new hair cut before June I have little time to be online now a day. By the way thank you Ricker Chick and you family for their help. The radio show is right now getting ready to have the main part of the contest that will take place in 2 weeks. I just hope a person named John John doesn't win and ends up in nowhere Utah. I have no idea when I can post again, but if I don't post this week I will post Sunday. In video I have to get two stories out and fast before the end of the school year for the summer shows of Wolf Tracks(Wolf Tracks is a 30min. TV show made by high school students of South Kitsap High School... stories are on events in and out side of the high school). I'll have finals pre-testing near the end of the month. I'm also signing up for a summer school class so I can have an essayer time next year in school. I hope to get more free time but it doesn't look like that will happen for me.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.10,

I did not have to work today and that is great, but I could use the money. I am looking in to getting new music before summer so I have something more to listen to. I wish I could get more sleep this week but I know thats not going to happen. I'm really going to like WWE tonight. Some good fights will be on I hope. Well back to the net and its problems then home to those problems... when do I get a break from things?

Out.

Stardate: 0405.13,

I was not able to report in yesterday because I had to help my boss. She is in her late 50's to early 60's and some times needs help while shopping for goods and other items. I will not be on Sunday because I will be going to a movie with a friend of mine from my video class. I found out that yearbooks are going to be $45 so I'm going to have to get more work to get one. 20 days left of school... I hope I live to see stardate: 0406.19.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.15,

I just came back from Bermerton(Bermerton is a naval city just north of Port Orchard) and it was fun being there today. I went over there to see my dad and I got to be in the Armed Forces Parade. And talking about the parade I misspelled it as paride in a promo I made for my high school on Friday. I asked everyone in there if I got it spelled right and they said it was OK. So, it wasn't my fault. There are 24 days of school left and I hope I'll last. On Monday I will talk to T-man about tickets for Summer Jam. And I found out when I can get a break from it all... stardate: 0506.18.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.16,

Tomorrow I go back to school... again. Oh well it could be worse... hold on it is. I have a report in English due, I have a math map due in Math, and I need 100 points in video to go on a trip next Monday. Well thats the good news. The bad news is I have to get $55 to get a year book, pay off fines, and get a new lunch card. And if that isn't enough I still need to get money for lunch at the school for 4 more weeks. Well I can worry about this tomorrow... today I'll just chat and look around the net.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.17,

I need 89 points to go on a trip to Seattle next Monday and that mean lots and lots of work in video. The trip is from 1000 to 1800 so I get out of computer, history, and work(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA). So as anyone can understand I really want to and need to go on this trip. Not just because its there but it might help my state of mind for the next few weeks. I will turn in my classes for next year tomorrow and post them later this summer in a log. I would do this now, but there is still a chance of me not getting a class I want for next school year. I will talk to T-man in two days for the tickets(if I remember).

Out.

Stardate: 0405.20,

With about 21 days or less left of school I really have a lot to do. With a field trip Monday and class sheets dude tomorrow and the fact that I have to study everything from A.A.A. to USB its going be be a long few weeks. I don't think I'll get the tickets for Summer Jam from T-man but thats OK. Tonight I shoot Mr. SK... I have no clue of what it might be or what it invales. Got to get to work and I'll be online all weekend.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.21,

I will be going to KOMO 4 on stardate: 0405.24. And I plan to make the most of it because it will be a great joy to get out of school on a Monday. This weekend will be great and my boss gave me $30... I will use it on the trip and try to save what I can for my year book. Next week I start the 70's in history, final testing in computer, finishing weather in science, take a mid-chapter test in math, and be 1/2 way done with a book in english. But there is a chapter more in math after this one, I have a report and 2 chapters to go in science, the early 80's in history, and rebuilding tons of computer information(and the last day of school in on stardate: 0406.18). I'm going to use this weekend all I can... I just hope I make it to summer.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.22,

I hate it when people yell and yell and yell. It just makes me think why they yell... is it to show there power or is it just to annoy the other person. Oh well, I think about it later. Its Saturday and I plan to just to sleep once I get home around 1700, and tomorrow I wake up late at 730, thats late for me, and get ready for school and that field trip Monday. With Enterprise getting the OK for season four and it also being moved to Fridays at 2100 I have mix feelings. I like that will be on this fall, but they should have kept it on Wednesday... if they had to move it at all they should have been move to 2100 on Wednesday so I can also watch Smallville. Oh well, they never do what I want, but at lest I still have it.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.23,

I don't think I'll be online tomorrow and thats OK because I took care of most of the work I needed to do for the week already that deals with the net. Tomorrow we are going to leave for Seattle at 930 get a 1000 ferry or so to Seattle and not be be back tell 1800. So tomorrow is going to be a great day, but I wouldn't say that nothing could go wrong because if I did then everything would go wrong. And with my bad luck something no matter what will go wrong tomorrow so I just have to plan ahead.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.26,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday... I had to work, but I had fun in Seattle on Monday. I got a few pictures of myself next to the weather center(which I'll post soon) and I was on local TV(but I'm already on radio so..). But tonight is a night which we will all be talking about tell Fall... The ENT Season finalely!!!!!!! I am happy, your happy, Gene is happy so I'll go watch it and please tell me all the info on next year.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.29,

I am still in shock of Enterprise. I can't believe they will be in World War 2 next season. They might even go to other times in Earth's history. The shock is so much that my full report will be posted tomorrow. As for this weekend it is my last break tell I have to bulk up for the last 3 weeks of school. Many things will happen and I have to be ready for them all. Got to jet it... I need to be at work in 25 mins.

Out.

Stardate: 0405.31,

I have 14 days left of normal school, 1 day of weekend video work, and many more days of work. To say the least I am ready to crash and very close to burning out. But I will still work, go to school, and go on the net til that happens.

Report: Star Trek: Enterprise,

This report is on what has happened on Enterprise and what is to come on Enterprise in season 4. So far in the first 3 seasons we have seen that Enterprise has done more with messing up the timeline then any other ship and or crew before it(well in this case we can say after it because it takes place in the 2150's). Starting 10 years before the founding on the U.F.P. we see that many of the items on the Kirks time and that of TNG and after are in the first use of humans. The transporter is first used, but many people would rather use shuttles to get around. The weapons are that of 2000's 2250's mix. The fight with the Xindi that was all started because of a race that want to take over the universe, but was stopped by humans so they called on the Xindi by unknow mean of yet to show them that humans would kill them and they should kill the humans. Archer stop this from happening, but one Xindi still try to destroy Earth... he was killed by Archer. Archer himself was almost killed but some how ended up in the 1940's... in the middle of World War 2. Enterprise is now in orbit of the pre-atomic age and has no idea how they got there. Archer is right now in the hands of the Gremans and they have what looks like help from an unknow race. This leads to 3 ideas of season 4 of Enterprise: 1, Enterprise crew will be in the middle on World War 2 and try to find their captain Archer and stop this new race from its plans. 2, Go to many different times in Earths history after getting Archer back from the Gremans. And 3, Get Archer back, stop the race that is helping them, and get back to there own time for most of season 4. We will have to wait and see for the next season.

Report done.

That is my smaller report on Enterprise so far... a full report to the point that it can become a TV show is due out in a few years. Tomorrow I am doing some ground work for a little more money... I need over $200 for school before the end of the this school year. And if you seen The Day After Tomorrow tell me because I'm going to see it the that after tomorrow.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.2,

I have been working on many things in the last few days and with 12 days of school left I am really starting to feel "the burn". Homework, projects, quizzes, test, work, video shoots, and if I can sleep. On stardate: 0406.5 I will be going to a radio event. At this event there will be other callers, like me, that would make you think again about how messed up your family is. I will be online Friday.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.5,

Today I am going to a baseball game for the radio show. The other callers and myself will be doing things before and during the game. By doing this I'll get the Summer Jam tickets I want so I can give them away to the 12th graders in my school on their last day. I have 2 weeks left of school and I couldn't be happier... well yes I could. I have some much work in the next 2 weeks I go nuts before stardate: 0406.18. Well back to today I'll be there in my TNG red captain uniform just for the fun of it. For those that haven't heard the about the show before I have told them that I'm a big Star Trek fan... and I am a big Star Trek fan. Right now in video I'm working on a effect so we can "beam out" the 12th graders in video on there last day, and I just have a little more to do to have it done. The game starts at 1905 and the gates opens at 1700. The game is in Tacoma at Cheney Stadium.

The tickets are $5 to $12. I hope to see some Star Trek fans there.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.6,

Today marks a day that 60 years past changed history and if it were not to happen would case freedom it self to be gone in this day and age. Thank you to those who fought and died on this day 60 years ago for freedom and for the world.

Last night at the baseball game people from the radio show did something that made me realized one thing... their a whole lot more normal then my family. Just to tell you if you family is nuttier then a group of people from a radio show called "The Dysfunctional Family" then you have a problem. One thing that happened I really didn't like is one of the ladies tried to flash me... I said tried, she didn't. Besides that it was a fun night.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.7,

I finally got an effect done in video class that took me a week to do with a green screen that I could of done in less then an hour in paint. The transporter effect... I will put a link up sometime soon for people to view what I did. On the radio show I almost passed out. We were going over what happened Saturday and the thing about almost getting flashed and that I couldn't hit the ball with a bat at all wasn't the bad part... the bad part is when they asked when do I think I could have sex with a women and I couldn't talk very well after that. I just hope no one at my school heard it all or I am going to be made fun of more then the cry baby kid.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.10,

Today was the last day for the class of 2004 and I will miss them. I played music at their last lunch as I did for the class of 2003 and plan to do on the class of 2005 last day. With a week left of full school I have been thinking what I'll do next year... if I'll be ready or not for the change, or if I will loss or make new friends, or if I'm even ready to say good by to my young years and become a adult.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.14,

Friday is the last day of school then I will have my summer break, but it seams a long time away from now. Finals and late projects are making it hard for me and everything I really need done is due tomorrow so thats it.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.15,

Finals are over tomorrow, but in English there on stardate: 0406.17... so its OK. I work tomorrow and some of stardate: 0406.17 then I can go to a party or just rest at home. On Friday I'll have so much fun on the show and in school. I am making something in video to send us out to summer... I stand in front of a camera telling everyone to have a great summer then I beam out. Cool, hu? Anyways its going to be one of those weeks to say the least.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.18,

Today was the last day of school, but better then that I got my transporter effect done in time for todays W.T.V.(Wolf T.V.)... I will try to post it on the web for all to see. It took about 4 weeks of work to get it done and there were set backs. I was going to transport out the 12th graders in video class on their last day, but it didn't work out. I almost didn't get it done for today because of the computer I was using.Well its done, schools done, now I can get some sleep, rest, and food. I'm going over to the radio show on stardate: 0406.21 so make sure to listen. If you can't get the station go to www.kube93.com and you can listen there from 600-1000 PDT(900-1300 EDT).

Out.

Hey CJLP, have you ever heard the song 'RadioHead'? By TALKING HEADS? It's one of my all time favorites. :bow: Just askin, don't need a debate :laugh: :o

Stardate: 0406.21,

I found the song but I really don't get the song... very wried. Tomorrow I'm going to the radio show and then I have work at noon so I won't be on the net tomorrow. My family is low on money right now to so what ever money I get working is going into food and what they want that I don't like(beer, smokes, ect...). As youN can see my summer is starting of great! I already miss school. Ya I know thats sick and I'm going to try to see a doctor about it as soon as I can. I'm taking a summer school call in late July so... ya I need help.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.24,

I had a great time over at the radio show, but lets just say things didn't work out like I planed. And I got to get to work in 30 mins so I got to jet.

Out.