Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0406.25,

I am already starting to think that I really don't need to work, but then I do need the money. I also think that at this time most of my free time will be used for making my web site better then before. I just hope I can do everything I have planed before stardate: 0407.9... I'll tell you later what happens on that date.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.28,

I have no work today or tomorrow... YES!!!!! As you can see I am very happy... I have been in need of some internet time to update my web site and to do other work. I am going over to the radio show tomorrow so that should be fun... unless they do something nutty. My sister needed 25 bucks for gas so I have no money... people really need to plan ahead, but as for getting to the show I have plans already.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.29,

Today at the radio show I think I blacked out... but if you weren't listing I'm not going to tell you what happened. I go back to work tomorrow and I really need the money. As for my new web site I am doing more work on it and putting a link from it to here for my logs.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.2,

Man... I been sleeping in til 900... thats nuts! On school days I was waking up a little before 430... well thats summer for you. I got great plans for the 4th and if you go to www.startrek.com they have Trek fireworks... looks cool. I'll try to post on the 4th, but it's going to be early.And I am working as hard as I can because I really need money for the 4th. I just sent a letter to star trek.com asking if they could help me for my video... I need to know how to say a few things in vulcan... I really hope they can help me.

Out.

Stardate: 0406.4,

Today I have many things to do. Wash clothes(right now on me pants), get downtown and watch some fireworks, eat, stay out til 100, have some fun, puke, and do what ever else I can. Today I alway remember that many people, over millions, have given their lifes to the belief of freedom and all its idealizes. I hope for then day when people around the world never have to fight one another again and live in peace. I will always wish, dream, and wait for that day to come.

Out.=/\=

Stardate: 0407.6,

I had a great 4th and I got a sun burn to... yaaaa sun burn! I have a lot to do and I have to be off the net before 1230 so thats all.

Out.

did you had Turkey for diner? (a dutchman asking)

Stardate: 0407.7,

It looks like I'll have all next week off and I have to star getting ready for summer school! Oh my Q what have I done?! Summer school... I must really be losing it to take summer school before my last year of high school. And to ILIKESEVEN... I did not have dinner that night, I just had popcorn. It was OK and I only had three bucks on me anyways. And I'm all sure by now you have heard of Scotty... he lives in a city about 90 mins away from me or so. I talked about what he is going through on the radio show today and I'm going to ask tomorrow if they can send me to Hollywood to see him get his star on the walk of fame... I just hope he lives as long as he did on Star Trek... over 147 years old.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.8,

I have to turn in the forms for summer school by tomorrow and I not sure if I'll make it. Oh well, there always fall to take the class. I need some one to help me on my site... please I really need the help.

www.geocities.com/mateugswa/home.html

It is an LCARS based site and I am really tyring to get it done so that it feels like the real thing... well as real as LCARS can get that is. I keep finding erros and I need to get rid of them. And I hope I can see Spiredman 2 in the next week.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.9,

I got the form in for my summer school class and I found out it's back to school on stardate: 0407.19. GREAT! Well not really... there goes my summer break. I didn't have much planed, but now that I have to go to school again people in my house have to let me sleep... YAAAAAAAA!!! I will be working tomorrow and Sunday and then I have no work for a week. So the 19th is going to be a hard day for me, but I think I can handle it very well. I think I'll go to a normal layout for my web site instead of frames... that might be my main problem with the errors I'm having with it. The radio show is going to be live on stardate: 0407.22 and on the next Friday I'll be there for my Summer Jam tickets.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.11,

Well now I get some down time and I really need it. I'll be working on my website for most of the time and I'm hoping to get it up and running as soon as I can. I am also working on a clock for the site, but it will take some time... much time. I will be online for most of the week so I hope to do a lot and get ready for summer school at the same time.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.12,

Monday.. no good food, nothing to do, no one to chat with... This is what I'm talking about!!! I finaly get some peace and quite. I can work onmy website and do other work. Well I'm going to go work for afew hours on a html code do it can give todays stardate.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.15,

So I start work again Saturday and I go back to school Monday... well there goose summer. Oh well... It was fun. Well not really. I wish I could have done more. So in 4 weeks or so I get my summer back then around the first week of September I go back to school for 175 days. Fun, fun, fun, fun. My website is still under much work and I hope I only have a little left to do before I can move it to its new place where I want it to be at. I think that I really need a break from my break.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.16,

Almost done with my web site.... I gote it to give the stardateand time... now I have to make it do that for all the time zones and make it blink. YAAAA! I really need a break from this I think. Oh well, I think the rest of today working on it woun't hurt me that bad. Click here to check it out. I need some one to tell me what they think of the site. I will add more but this is the basic layout of it I've been working on.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.18,

Tomorrow I start summer school... I got to get a few things! I'll post a real log later.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.21,

Summer school 3 days in and 13 to go. Man I need sleep. No one in my house lets me get enough sleep and I think I'll burn out before the end of the 2nd week. Well thats life. I be at the radio show on Friday.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.22,

Summer school is very hard and so is everything else in my life. I might go over to the radio show next week as for now I need some sleep.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.23,

Hot, hot, hot, hot, HOT! I could cook an egg outside on the side walk in 15 minutes with how hot it is here. OK now I know to some people 85 degrees is nothing, but to people in western Washington it is hot. And tomorrow is going to be over 100 degrees! Time to move up north to the North Pole while it's still there. I went to the radio show today and a friend of mine, that I make fun of some times, is giving me $50 so I can get pictures this year for school. I'll post them on the web when I get them.

Out.

Stardate: 0407.27,

Almost at summer school midterms and it looks like I'll have an A-. Not bad for a summer school class. I wish I could get more sleep in my house and that my bike also worked. Next week we write about a movie... I am trying to pick one out of a long list.

Out.[/color]

Stardate: 0407.30,

I got an A- so for in my summer school english class and I have two weeks to go til I can get the rest of my summer. I should be getting most of the money that people borrow from me and about 50 bucks or more from work this weekend. I hope I can put it all to good use. I think I'll buy the "2005 Works" CD when it comes out. I start work today at noon and I hope I can see Stargate to night. OK, I know I'm a big Star Trek fan and all that and this is a Star Trek site, but Stargate is still cool.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.2,

I star school in one month and 6 days... Oh thats just great! I wish I really had a summer, but I really never got it the way I wanted it. Well time to get ready for my last 175 days of school, but first I still have seven days of summer school left. That should be very fun.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.6,

I have one month, one day, and seventeen hours(as of 1425 P.D.T.) til school starts and I just have one thing to ask. WHERE THE HECK IS MY SUMMER BREAK?!?!?!?!?! I have been working almost every week for differnet people so I could have enought money for summer school so I could make up an English class credit. I will only have three weeks at best for summer fun, but I still have to wash dogs for $20 a day at most for six days a week and on Sunday go do some landscaping work so I can pay f the rest of my summer school class. With all of this going on it makes it hard for me to check my email... I had over 1000 emails I had to read and all that isn't spam. I really just need some sleep and a real break. I think I'll be able to get at school and if not I will most likely burn out by November.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.7,

OK, what is up with this place. When I was just getting use to the layout... BAM!!! They change it. It took me some time to get to my personal log, but I do not want to get mad over this. I just need to ask my slef Why in the heck did that change it? Is that to much to ask? I don't think so. Anyway I am working on my website and it's getting another overhaul... after this one I'll have another five to go before it is to my liking.

Out

VBG has been talking about upgrading the board to version 2.0 for a while..Upgrading is good.. :tribble: It shouldn't take too long to get used to it..

Stardate: 0408.8,

I was watching TV last night and saw a game awared show and the game of the year went to Star Wars. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....(breaths)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... What the heck were they thinking... hold on they most have not been thinking if Star Wars won. I start school in less then a months and I already feel the strain to get homework done... man thats bad. There is a car show goin on right now outside(I'm in the library downtown) and I have a chance to have $2000by 1505 so keep your fingers crossed.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.9,

Sleepy and I'm going like the bunny(I keep on going, and going, and going...). I work tomorrow and luckly that givesme time for some school work... time to hit a book!

Out.

Stardate: 0408.12,

Summer school is over and I have four weeks til school starts. I'm going to sleep as long as I can.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.13,

Tomorrow I'm going to watch a movie, but I don't know which one yet. Tosay is Friday the 13th, but what could possible happen*Looks around just to make sure he doesn't see a weapon or anything that can kill him*. Well something could happen, but nothing happenes to me.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.16,

I have just a bout three weeks left of summer and I really need my sleep. Me getting what I need doesn't happen most of the time. Hopefully I can just make it to school. by next weekend there will be a count on my site til school starts.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.17,

A working I will go today and that mean washing, drying, and clean up after 5 to 8 different dogs today. In three weeks, 20 hours, and about 30 mins I will be going to school. I get my books, locker, and school pictures next week. Next week is also the county fair so I hope I can make it.

Out.