Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0409.12,

I only have about six days of full work left for a month then I will be tight for money. I have 172 days left of school and only one of those days I'm not showing up for, but its still a long time away before I get out of school. I should get my laptop back by the end of this week or the next and with littel work from now to homecoming I can do much work on my web site.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.13,

I found out last night on the History Channel that the national athem was made 190 years to tomorrows date... COOL!!! I have a great deal of work from school and most is in L.A. As for C.W.P. I have it mostly done... there is little homework in that class, but I was hoping for goverment because of the elections... oh well. I am hoping that I get my laptop back soon for video because I might be put in charge on the reader board and that means much work and points. Tomorrow I get to vote for the first time and to read what I think of it Clcik Here.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.14,

Elections are today in the state of Washington, but I'm not sure if I'll make it to the polls. Oh well with how messed up the state election is right now I be better off just waiting to vote in November. I had no work again today and I called my boss, but no one was there. I think I might be out of work for some time. As for school work however I got much of... with reading books, video editing, power point learning, and getting chased by the football team Thursday for a PSA that airs Friday for their first home game I have had much to do. As for funds I am running low and I really need my laptop soon or I'll go nuts. I think I'll call Gateway tomorrow and see if it's ready yet. Five days down and 170 to go.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.16,

Well lest start with the good news... I am not getting chased by the football team for everyone to see on TV at my school and I have 7 days down and only 168 days to go of the school year. The bad news is tomorrow I have to stand in the rain from 1900 to 2100 to tape the football game, I have no work til stardate: 0410.25, and I'm not sure about if I can get food over the next month bcause of not having a job. As you can see good and bad always stays in life and my life has a great deal of it.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.18,

I got my laptop back... party time!!! Oh my body hurts. Stand on top of the school as long as I was you would think that I was part of the school it self. Well one game down and three to go... I hope I can make it.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.19,

Last night and today I backed-up everything I needed off my laptop, wiped it clean, reinstall Windows XP, add all the programs back, all my personal files back, and update every thing of softwear just to get a few more mages out of my RAM. I needed to do this so I could get it to work at full power and now it is.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.20,

It's great having it back and because I did a full reinstall of it it runs better and faster then ever. I have to come up with an idea for a story in video and I have no work for some time to come that means no money. So right now I have to save what I got and that means no coffee.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.21,

Today is the last day of summer, but you couldn't really tell it was still summer by looking outside. Ten days of school down and 165 to go... man they go fast. School is getting harder now that I have been put in chrage of the reader board for video class. I have to make daily power point projects that the whole school can see and I can only do from the computer in the studio. Now we all know that is you need to get to something after school that is behind like 3 or so doors you're not going to get to it. Oh well, I just better get to work for tomorrow, and I really miss my coffee. Oh and some one stoll my sunglasses yesterday, when I was walking to school I droped my last hot choochoo for some time, I still have three more chances to fall of the top of the school, and thats the good news.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.22,

Today I am 18 years and 5 months old, I have finished the 11th day of school, have no dollar to my name, and in need of sleep. I could have a dollar to my name if I can find $0.16 so I could get a coffee, but knowing my luck it isn't going to happen. It turned to the season of fall at 930 my time and right about then it started raining. It does that for a great deal of the time here, but I don't mind. The rain is nice to have because it cleans the air and makes the "Evergreen State" greener. I just hope my luck changes soon.

Out.

If you are desperate for coffee go into just about any office tell them you are a delivery person and your lost. Ask to use their phone then ask "You wouldn't happen to have any coffe would you?" 99% of places have fresh coffee standing by and would be happy to give you a cup. I know I know it's dishonest, but it's only a measly cup of coffee. :)

Elections are today in the state of Washington, but I'm not sure if I'll make it to the polls. Oh well with how messed up the state election is right now I be better off just waiting to vote in November.

Did you end up voting after all?

I'm also in WA State and I ws a bit peeved over the change in our system as well. I voted absentee, always do because I have a heck of a time dragging myself out to a polling place.

I heard people were getting mad and ripping up their ballots over the change in our system. I don't blame them one bit.

Remember to take a serious look at I-872 in the general. It would change the party primary to a top-two system and would be interesting. I'm thinking that either way, our Legislature is going to have to take another serious look at our primary system next year.

The one thing that made me decide to vote in primaries this year is that we don't have to publically share our affiliations like in some states. In many states, you have to register with a party prior to the primary otherwise you only get to vote the non-partisan ballot. Ick.

Anyway, sorry it took my a while to respond to your posts about our election. My life is insane, what can I say?

Hope school is going well for you!

Stardate: 0409.23,

First of all when you're walking throw downtown at 510 there isn't an office open til you get to the navy base over the water, 2ndly I would never do that unless I just went a day or more with out water, and finally I'm not a very good lair. As for voting I didn't get to it, but I will make sure I vote in the November. With either having Bush or Kerry running this nation for the next four years I want to make sure I get to chose who is in charge. As for school I need to get a article on govermet abuse out side the U.S.A., but I can't find one and it's due tomorrow, and it has to be from a newspaper. Well I better keep on looking.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.24,

13 days down and 162 day to go for school and if you think I'm going to stop counting you're nuts. The weekend is here and I feel somewhat great, but in really need of sleep. Over this weekend I have to find songs for video, get some money, and try not to be with my family when they get mad, but that's easyer said then done. Less then a month to the Homecoming dance and I have no idea if I should go or not, and if I go something bad might happen.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.25,

People in my house need to go to anger management. They yell over everything... and yes I do mean everything. I bet I could get more sleep at a rock party then at own house. Well at lest I don't have to show up til 1700.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.26,

Tomorrow I go back to school again. At lest I can get something to eat when I'm there. Money is tight right now and I, being that I don't drink or smoke, get none of what money we have. I have four or so weeks left of no work, but at this rate I might have to join the navy so I can get some food and other things I have been needed to buy that should of be bought for me last month. Oh well, at lest I have here to come to to take my mind off of thing.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.27

Man yesterday was crazy. If the site does that again I'm going to make a back-up of the site at an MSN or a Yahoo group so at lest we can talk to one and other. Well I have some money now so that means I can get coffee, but I can't let my family know or I'll be killed becuase the only way their getting my money is over my dead body... and knowing my family they might go that far! Anyways there are reports that Mount Saint Helens might have a little eruption soon and I think that it might just give us, here in Washington, a good 5.0 earthquake. I hope I'm right because they say that at worse a poof of ash wold come out, but that wouldn't make for a great story now would it?

Out.

I've been seeing on the new about the possible eruption. I can remember in the 1980's when it ereupted we could see ash all the way here in Kansas. That was pretty cool.

Stardate: 0409.28,

To note to everyone that is she downs blow it will not be like it was back in 1980, but it will still freak everyone in Washington out. And I am never missing my cup of coffee again... they raised the price from $1 with tax to $1.50 without tax! I think they lost so much money for me not being there that they had to raise their prices, but it gave me a shock when I saw it. This is for a 16oz cup of coffee with cream and suger. Well at least it's still cheaper then Starbucks who is going to rase its prices by $0.11 on average for every drink they have. As for school I am working very hard and I need a break already after the 14th day of it, my sister's boyfriend is out of jail so it's harder for me to get some sleep when I need it, and I had to teach my video teacher about spy wear, viruses, and XP SP2. "Hi ho, hi ho, it's of to work I go!"

Out.

Stardate: 0409.29,

I got my proofs for my pictures and I have til Monday to chose the one I want in the year book and also if I want to by a big set of them also. This means that I'll be posting my pictures on this site to be voted on so I can make up my mind of what to have for a year book picture. Tomorrow we are doing a thing in video that will tell students why they should watch the debates tomorrow night. The funny thing is that if all the students watch the debates and could all vote they would vote for Bill Clinton... I don't know why, but they did say Kerry if not Bill. Oh well, thats Washington for you. Now time to look at Mount Saint Helens to make sure it doesn't blow its top off.

Out.

I look forward to seeing your photo's. I'm a photographer and also take senior portraits. :P I've been reading on Mt. Saint Helens they say she could blow any day now. Can you see her from where you are?

Stardate: 0409.30,

I can't see Mt. St. Helens from her and if I did I would be long gone by now! I have to tape the football game tomorrow so I'll have the pictures up Saturday. As for right now I have much to do and little time.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.2,

Well she did blow yesterday and might again. This is no time to panic thoe(rock the size of a bus lands near by)... OK now you can panic! They say there might be more until some lava comes out. Don't worry I can get some of the atom H at -200F that will stop it cold! The football game taping was bad, but at least we did better then the team... 7-55... we are out of the playoffs. As for my yearbook pictures click here. The site will be up by 1400 PDT. Post and tell me what picture should I use for my year book.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.3,

The word is now that Mount Saint Helens is just about to blow, and blow big. Click on one, two, or three to see read outs of the volcano. As for me I'm going to get a camera, see ya.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.4,

As they sy today is 10-4... I know bad joke. I have been watching Mt. St. Helens and I think it might go by the end of tomorrow, so if you're near by get away NOW!!! I'm safe where I'm at so I'll just watch it happen all on TV. No need for me losing my neck, but I still want to see it.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.5,

M. St. Helens is still acting up and they say on a scale from 1-8 it will be no higher then a 3. Now mind you that what happened in 1980 was a 5, but this could go on for a long time or just end as soon as I post this. So, no matter what happens I should be OK... as long it doesn't go above 5. If it does I'm out of here. As for school I think I'll be doing the hosting for our November show... It's will be Swag man... International Student of Mistery. I Swag man must stop Teacher Evil... I hope it all works out.

Out.