Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

I think you should walk to the rim of Mt. St. Helens and snap a few pictures and post them here.

Kor

Log add-on for stardate: 0410.5,

Kor I don't think so. Not for you, money, or even Mr. Bush, but I can post some that other people have taken.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.6,

Well I might have to go to Mt. St. Helens for video, but it will take much more then 150 points to make me go to that sucker. Tomorrow and Friday are half days so that means no lunch and I'm on the net about 1100. I am doing more work to my website and by the look of things my grades are OK for now so I can get some needed sleep soon. I have been tiring to get my mom to sign the free lunch form, but she says she will not sign it because it will cost her. I don't get it either, but that's moms for you. I start work again on stardate: 0410.11. I think I should tell my boss thats a holiday.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.7,

Mt. St. Helens' lava dome has grown 250 feet since this all started last week. Now it's said that anything could happen, but nothing to bad. I just looked over at www.startrek.com they have a voting thing going on Kirk/Spock and Picard/Ricker. These are shirts you can buy. I am going for Picard/Ricker, but I need to get money first. Well I got get some money some how now.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.8,

Well tonight's the night. Star Trek: Enterprise season 4. Get out the popcorn, soda, and the pizza because we are all going to tape it and watch it over, and over, and over,...[3 hours later] and over again*drinks some water*. I have a date to homcoimng and I think I'll go over to the radio show on Monday then go to work... got to find something fun to do.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.9

Star Trek: Enterprise was great last night. I cannot wait for part two. As for the debates last night I think it was a tie, but Mr. Kerry might get another 1% of voters on his side from it and thats all. I'm not going to the show Monday, but I will call in Tuesday. I hope everything goes great for homecoming.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.10,

Well tomorrow I start work at 1100 and I think I should get down there by 1045 to make sure everything is OK to go. I will try to get online tomorrow, but not just to get here but to get a email from the school so I can update the reader board on Tuesday. And if anyone has Star Trek: Enterprise S.1/E.1 on their computer please send it to me.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.11,

Today we remember the first Superman Chirstopher Reeve. He was a great man and I can only say that I wish I can do as many great deeds as he. I will tell you all right now to watch Superman this Wednesday. Lets all watch and remember what he has done. On my side of the world I just have to work today and go back to school tomorrow, that is all.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.12,

I work so much that I might have to go to bed at 000 and wake up at 400. I hope I don't have to do that. I have to get over to the radio show Friday or Monday so I'll have to chose Video and L.A. or C.W.P. T.A. Man that's a great deal of B.... well you get it. The new Jib-Jab files is very funny and I think everyone should watch it. I'll try to post as much as can. And there is now lava coming out of Mt. St. Helens.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.13,

I was just over at the local paper. They were asking me about what I thought of the debate tonight and also what I think are some top issuses in the debate. I go over to the radio show Friday and everything for homecoming is on track I hope.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.14,

Tomorrow I go to the radio show and to my last class at school of the day. I will get as many things done for homecoming as I can to get everything ready. I have to wake up at 300 tomorrow and go to be at 2200 tomorrow and tonight. Oh fun do I have.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.15,

Made it to the radio show and man am I sleepy. I'm going to get a hair cut this weekend and I can't make it for tomorrow's triva so that sucks. I hurt all over and I'm not going to be until 2200 so that means I be hurting a lot. At least I have a weekend.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.17,

I will be posting a week from today of how my homecoming and as for the rest of this week I will not be able to get online. I have to do a live weather report, tape a football game, and who knows what else just in video this week. I have to work all time after school Monday to Thursday, get my tuxs, get transportion, and a hair cut all before Friday. Hopefully I get a hair cut today. They say life is what you make of it... well I'm making problems for myself every hours and I hope I can fix them all.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.20

OK, I got the hair cut, get the tux tomorrow, have little work tomorrow, working on the transportation, and in need of much sleep. I hope I can make it. There really is much more I have to add, but I will post homecoming pictures as soon as I get them.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.24,

Homecoming was great ecept for we lost the game and I landed the splits very wrong while break dancing. I went farther then any man should go on the splits. I might have to go see a doctor because I think I oulled something. Man I got to say we I something, no matter what, I always get some pain from it.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.25,

Looks like I'll be putting on my uniform this Thursday for school. In video we are coming up with things for the 13st so I have to go all out. We have a fog maker so things should be very cool. I go back to work tomorrow and I really need the money.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.27,

Let me put this as well as I can... I need repairs for my laptop, I have a great deal of work in L.A. and C.W.P., I have had very little sleep, very little food, many projects in video(but I know I could do more), might lose the place I live, and to top it all off I have to sing on the radio show I'm on to a song called "Truely" by a guy named Lionel Richie. Yeah I need help and I might just burn out before the end of the next month. Now to go home and get ready for school and who knows what else!

Out.

Stardate: 0410.28,

Tomorrow is our last home football game against Bremerton. We have to win! Not just to win, but is we lose to Bremerton it means that our team really sucks! I still have a great deal of work to do and with taping the game tomorrow and with an article due on government abuse due tomorrow also I'm tired out. I have to see about getting my laptop fixed again or I'm screwed! I have to send it in next week or the fallowing week to get it back in time for finals... not to mention video. Man I have a lot to do.

Out.

Stardate: 0410.31,

Enterprise was great on Friday... it was so funny when T'Pol hit Big Show in the nuts! Also we did win the football game Friday and except for the fact that there was some showers(most people would call it rain, but this is Washington) it was a great night. Nothing really going on for Halloween, but I'll find something. I will be online on the 2nd to tell you what and who I vote for. Until then watch out for the Borg... they steal candy from anyone.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.1,

Nothing!!! There was nothing to do on Halloween. They should have the age limit at 20 years for trick-or-treating. It looks like anyone could win tomorrow and I have to do a report in video Wednesday about the election so I hope everything is done by then. I need a great deal of sleep and I also have to send in my laptop for repairs at the end of this week. I hope I can do it all.

Out.

Have fun battling the crowds at your polling place tomarrow! I voted absentee, so I'm already done... now I can just sit back and watch the numbers roll in tomarrow night!

What kind of laptop do you have that causes you so many problems? I bought a Toshiba even though they are rumored to be horrible and mine has never acted up. I see a whole lot of Dells going to back for service though! :laugh:

Stardate: 0411.2,

I go to vote in 2 hours and as for my laptop it is a GATEWAY SOLO 1450 and I got it free in a radio contest. I am hoping nothing bad happens tonight*reads a news paper* to late. Well I better get done with my work and I'll tell you all what I voted when I get back online later this week.

Out.

Yo my friend,

I am so glad to see that there is someone like me in here for once lol :flex: I bow to you oh great master. My name is Lady Lursa and it is a pleasure you can visit my personal log at anytime so i am glad to me and yoy can pm anytime because i think that you are a very cool person. i also have a question to ask you. How do you convert earthdate into stardate?

Lursa

Stardate: 0411.3,

Thanks for saying all thoes nices things about me, but I don't think I'm cool. I might be on radio and T.V.(only in the high school I'm at) but I'm not cool. As for video I did a bit on the election today and I was shocked to see Kerry lose, but in my state it is still a toss up for the head of Washington state. And as to do stardate it is yymm.d(it would look like this 2004November.3rd if you didn't smiplfy it).

Out.

Yeah, that Governor's race is a pretty tight one! May I ask who you voted for in that one?

I'm hoping Rossi gets it... mainly because Gregoire mis-managed a few very costly things in the AG's office and I don't trust her anymore.

Stardate: 0411.4,

I voted for Gregoire for that fact if she wins women will hold the top three offices in Washington state and I think it was about time for it to happen. In video today I worked on getting cameras working for and worked on a few computer things in Server 2000 S.E. I don't work again until Tuesday and I'm going to send in my laptop for its repairs soon, I hope... I just need to get the money for it.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.5,

I'll have to send my laptop in next week it looks like for the repair, but at least that gives me some more time to get work done. I'm going to try to work on my site some and get my homecoming pictures up there as soon as I can. I also have to get ready to sing on the radio show so everyone plug your ears!

Out.

Stardate: 0411.6,

Enterprise was great last night and next week should be a great finish to this 3 parter. My site work if going to get done soon and I have some reading to do for L.A. so I should be a work all weekend. And I cannot wait to watch Treehouse Of Horrors tomorrow. It always funny to watch.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.7,

I wished I had some money so I could get some french fries right now... anyways nothing much going on, but I'm really hungry. I could eat an XXL pizza right now and have a two litter of root beer to go with it and I still be hungry. It's not that I'm not eatting, it's that my family hasn't bought anything yet for food in some time. If anyone has any french fries please give me some.

Out.

Stardate: 0411.8,

I go back to work tomorrow and I can alreay tell you if you haven't gused I need the money. And on the radio show they want me to sing Lionel Richie's "Truly" by Friday or they'll kick me off the radio show... I better get to work!!!

Out.