Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Picard

Capt_Picard's Personal Log

Stardate: 0408.18,

Three weeks to go and I have done nothing but work, work, and work... oh yeah and WORK!!! I wish I had more time to do what I wanted to do for my last free summer. It looks like my real last free summer was in 2001... THIS SUCKS!!! I wish I could just do something worth wild in the next three weeks. Well time has always pulled fast ones on me so anything could happen.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.19,

From tomorrow til Monday I have no work... so thats good. Next week I have to get school books, locker, pictures, and to leave out I need a hair cut... thats bad. I just hope I can make it to the first day of school befor I burn out from working and my house.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.20,

Nothing reall new today, but I still have the old pain. Well at least I can work on my website some more.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.21,

I get my school books on Monday and my year book pictures on Thursday... I can't get a break can I. Well a working I will go.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.23,

I have a big problem. My laptop for some reason isn't turning on and the charging light is on even tho it's not pulged in. It is a Gateway SOLO 1450 and if you can help me I really do need it. Because of this I now have to use the library computers for internet use and believe me when I say I could do better with my school computers. I get my books and locker in less the a hour. I will try to post again as soon as I can. I really need to get my laptop work so I can at least help out in the music and effects of video class.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.24,

As I can tell it looks like there is a hardwear problem with my laptop. I am going to call Gateway today and see hopw I need to send my laptop to them so it can be fixed. It is still under warenty so that really helps a lot in the long run. As for books and other school stuf I'm glad to say I have no books this year(YAAAAAAA!!!), but they took out all the sodaV.M.s and now its just juice and gateraid... That sucks!!!! OK, they might have done that because they think that we students don't know when it is the right time to have a soda. Well I can tell you this come the first day of school there will be heck to pay. I hope I can get online as much as I can now to finish my website, but until I get my laptop fixed I'm screwed!

Out.

Stardate: 0408.25,

I sent off my laptop for it to get fixed up and I found out that I will not get5 it back til at least the 13th of September. That leave 4 or so school days with out it and that is very bad. I get the music and information on effects for video class so we can make our 10 mins of school news that more fun and listenble. Luckly I don't think I'll need anything from my laptop til the 3rd week of school so I should be just fine. Tomorrow I get my year book pictures and I need to get a hair cut with in 24 hours. Easyer said then tring to get a Klingon not to drink bloodwine. Well I know things could be worse and I just hope they don't any time soon, but knowing my luck anything could happen now.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.26,

Today I get my yearbook pictures. I hope they turn out good. This is the last time my picture will be taken for everyone in my class to see when they look back on their last year of high school to remember old times. As you can tell I am really stressed out at the moment. I really hope that everything goes OK. I got my hair cut and it is just a centameter off from what it looks like in the last two yearbooks so I should look like I haven't changed at all since I entered the high school. As for my laptop it is on the West coast right now and should be in Utah by tomorrow. I just hope I get it before school starts. Well wish me luck with my yearbook pictures(where is some tea to calm my nevers).

Out.

Stardate: 0408.27,

I got my pictures yeasterday and I hope they turn out OK. I pay for them next month so that gives me some time to get some money for a lot of copies. My laptop was in Salt Lake City today and shoould be over the Rockies by to night. I have no work this week and I am tring to find a way to get more internet time for Saturday and Sunday. I just hope I get my laptop back soon.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.28,

I am now about to enter my last week of summer break and I hope I can make the most of it. Everyone in video is getting ready for what we have to do in the first three days of school. Two hours of WTV about the school, getting ideas for stories, and a 9-11 this has to be done on that first Friday. So like I said I hope I can make the most of the time I have now because when Sep. 8th comes around I will have more work to do then LaForge tring to make a new warp drive. As for my laptop it is at the east edge of the rockies and will be leaving Monday... I hope it gets to TX soon.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.29,

I have just realized something that takes place at my house... "if it can be payed off just long enough so we can do something with our money that is stupid lets go for it! " And because of that I have to use the money I have saved up to buy TP, coffee, and landry soap for my whole house. There are four other people that live in my house right now: My sister whom acts like a rich kid, her boyfriend who has to go to court tomorrow then has to stay in jail for 30 days, my mom who could work, but hates the system, and my mom's friend who has been order by a doctor not to work again. The only income is from my child support and my mom's friend welfare. That are not very good at handling their money. Every time I think of when I move out the more I think of how they will leave without me there. My sister and her boyfriend will be moving out soon, but how will my mom and her friend survive with out my child support?

Out.

Stardate: 0408.30,

One week left of my summer break and I have to work during it so I can have enough money to go over to the radio show the day before school starts. I have a lot to do on the first three days of school and still much more work right now so I can be ready for the frist week. My laptop should be at the Gateway center by tonight or tomorrow. I really need to get it back as soon as I can. I have no idea what I will do this week, but I have to do something and I will. Right now I would be looking forward for the new Enterprise season, but that doesn't even star til October. Well the last thing I have to say for today is to listen to the song This Diray by The Atirs... I know it might not be spelled right, but its a great song and also is Ocean Avennu by Yellocard.

Out.

Stardate: 0408.31,

My laptop is in TX and now getting repaired, but I still have to wait to get it back for another week. I am trying to find web based messengers that I can use on the library computers and so far I have found one for AOL and MSN, but I haven't found one for YAHOOO. I f any of you have a link to get to one I would really like it and also one for MSN. The one I found for MSN is not very good and I can't use their Beta they have at msn.com. Please healp if you can.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.1,

I have one week... well really I have 6 days, 20 hours, and 30 or so minutes until I go back to school. My laptop is now not going to get back to me til late September(yells very loud). Well at least I can always get some internet time, buts it's only an hour a day(kicks a stop sign and it falls). Well back to the suckest suck life that every sucked.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.2,

Just to start out yes it could and it is, but I know some time soon I'll get a break and then everything will be great. I was looking at things I'm getting for school this year and its starting to add up. Class ring $350, new battery for laptop $150, TV USB for video editing $70, bike repairs for the whole year $50, yearbook $45, and grad-night $89... thats $754 to start off and I have very little. Time to work.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.3,

First I would like to note that this is my 100th post here on this site. Also I have 4 days, 20 hours, and 45 mins or so til I go back to school. I do have an after school job washing dogs and I doon't make much, but at least it's money. I am going to the radio show the day before school starts and I hope everything goes great. I have found the internet based messengers I was looking for that are Yahoo and MSN based so I can chat wit people but only for 30 mins. Oh well thats life.

Out.

^_^ on your 100th post. And hey a job is a job. At least your trying that is more than alot of people do. Don't be nervous about school you'll do fine!

Stardate: 0409.4,

Well first of all I'm not freaked over school starting. I am freaked about what I have to do in video class in only less then fours hours that has to air to the whole school on the 10th. So thats why I'm freaked and also I can't post Monday so tomorrow and Tuesday are the last days before school starts that I can get online.

Out

Stardate: 0409.5,

I will not be on tomorrow, but I will be back on stardate: 0409.7. I hope I get my laptop back soon I am starting to get sick and tired of the library computers and only having an hour on internet a day(gets a phaser canon). Makes me to blow something up really badly. School is just a few days away and with the trip to the radio show coming up I have been working very hard for the money I need to get everything donw on time.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.7,

I have about 19 hours and 25 mins til school starts and I say goodbye to my summer. As I look back the one thing I can think that I should of done is anything that I could of done... you know like just have one more time on a ferry ride, one last road trip around the county, just something else... oh well. Well HI HO, HI HO, OFF TO SCHOOL I GO.

Out.

Good luck and best wishes in school captain. I know what you mean about wanting to do more. I have a jingle to go with yours I owe , I owe, it's off to work I go.

:sadwalk:

Stardate: 0409.8,

I just got done with the first day of school and I hurt all over. I got up at 410, only got mybe 5 hours of sleep had to tape things that ent on at school all day, worked in WTV, and missed out on beating the teachers in a dance off because I was taping. I hope I get more sleep tonight. Tonight I am watching "That's 70 Show" and "Smallville". No word on my laptop yet, but I might get it back soon. I just hope that the next 174 days of school are a whole lot easyer on my7 and my back, legs, ars, head, and the rest of my body.

Out.

Stardate: 0409.11,

Three years later... do I feel safer? No, who could? Do I think the war is right? Yes. Do I think it will never happen ever again? No... anyone that thinks it cannot happen again is a fool. Not many people know this, but I saw the 2nd plane hit live on TV. It was a few minutes after six A.M., I just got done taking a shower and getting dressed, I turned on the TV in the living room like I did ever day to watch cartoons before walking to my Jr. high. When I turned it on it was on FOX and it showed tower 1 was in flames. I thought it was a movie so I turned it to ABC then NBC then back to FOX. Just when I realized it wasn't a movie the 2nd plane hit. I could not believe it and almost didn't want to look at it, but I just stared and that picture is burned in to my mind for all of time. That whole day, in fact since then I have always kept it in mind for why people need to understand one and other. With understand we might not have that happened and would not be at war at this time. I just hope the next year turns out better then the last.

Out.