Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

What Would You Do If You Were On A Starship?

First I would get LOADS of cheesecake from the replicator, then I would blow up some things (I swear they didn't need that moon!), then I'd watch some TV on the view screen, then (knowing my luck) the Romulans would probably interupt my TV on the view screen viewing, then I'd kick their Romulan arses (No one comes between me and The Simpson!), and finally I'd end the day by going on the holodeck and re-creating the Animal House toga party(complete with John Belushi dumping mustard on his chest)

I'd also get LOADS of cheesecake from the replicator and head on over to the holodeck. I'd probably never come out of there. blah.gif

Click for Spoiler:

A holographic Riker is better then no Riker. :)

....and finally I'd end the day by going on the holodeck and re-creating the Animal House toga party(complete with John Belushi dumping mustard on his chest)

*imagines Riker with mustard on his chest* :lol:

:lol: *slowly backs out of the holodeck*

;)

I'd love to command one of course, but I guess you're just talkin' 'bout a one-day have the ship to yourself kinda thing?

I think I might actually find some alien ship willing to race me. :) Gotta give those engines some good testing. I'd play with the holodeck a bit; don't know what programs, though. I'd get some great food from the replicator, but since I'm not a big eater that wouldn't last long. I might evn go for some tartget practice in an asteroid belt (I'm honestly not a destructive person, but hey, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity ;) ). Plus, if the opportunity were to present itself, I'd be more than willing to help out anyone who's in a bind (to heck with the Prime Directive! lol).

I'd try to solve the greatest mysteries of Trek, where are the bathrooms and how does a sonic shower feel :)

If I could have the command of a ship for a day. . . I would order at a runabout to be perminately placed at my disposal. It wouldn't do much for intersteller travel. . . . but with the built in replicator, the sensors, atmospheric flight capabilites, phasers, and the transporter. . . my rush hour commute just became a pleasure trip. :)

I'd love to command one of course, but I guess you're just talkin' 'bout a one-day have the ship to yourself kinda thing?

If that's what they are talking about, think underwear scene from the Tom Cruise movie Risky Business taking place on the bridge.

That cheesecake sure sounds great. Definitely have some special time in the holodeck with a certain android (holographic version will be acceptable but would prefer the real thing. :naughty:

First, I would clean up the holodeck after RC and Takara are done with it. <_<

Second, I would mess it up again. :unsure:

First, I would clean up the holodeck after RC and Takara are done with it. 
How many days would they be in the holodeck? Is there a waiting list? :frusty::picard-sith:

Holodeck!!!!!!!!! I would also go to Romulus and invite Spock along for a cruise on the ship. :frusty::picard-sith: I would also kill a bunch of Fenergi with the phasers. :force:

Well, I would start by visiting the holodeck for a few hours, then I would probably go where no man has gone before :picard-sith:

If that starship wasn't the Enterprise, I would force the captain to set an intercept course for the Enterprise, maximum warp. :frusty:

And as long as we're on the way to the Enterprise, I'd go to the holodeck and... "practice for my meeting with Captain Picard with a little help from a holographic simulation of him". :picard-sith:

Well first i would kick bev crusher out the nearest air lock for my friend mrs.picard :frusty: then iwould head down to ten forward and get a drink and check out the action,after that a quick look in the holodeck and have a nother drink in there then com riker and tell him to floor it to risa for some gooood old fasion fun :picard-sith:

Well first i would kick bev crusher out the nearest air lock for my friend mrs.picard :frusty:

Now that's an idea I like very much... Go ahead :picard-sith::force:

Well first i would kick bev crusher out the nearest air lock for my friend mrs.picard :force: then iwould head down to ten forward and get a drink and check out the action,after that a quick look in the holodeck and have a nother drink in there then com riker and tell him to floor it to risa for some gooood old fasion fun :frusty:

CAN I COME WITH YOU? :P :P :picard-sith:

I really think I should have been an engineer - so if I were on a spaceship I'd like to work in engineering. (I'd really like to work in NX01's engineering section) I'd learn to pilot a shuttle and learn an alien language (even though they have UT's). I would also find a spot where I could sit and stare at the stars as we passed.

I think I'd go to ten forward, or whatever room had the big windows, order a hot drink ( tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, or hot apple cider), grab a seat by the windows, open a book ( maybe Anslem) and alternate between reading and staring out the window.

Drive it 
I am not sure what is more fun driving a starship or an aircraft carrier for the U.S. Navy? :tomcat: I am quilfied to drive an aircraft carrier! :laugh: Edited by Odie