Sign in to follow this  
borgdrone222

Picard Vs. Locutus

32 members have voted

1. 1. Picard Vs. Locutus

• Picard
    • Locutus

well i said picard.. hes stronger mentaly, and if he had to beat locutus in a physical battle, he could always kinda cheat and pull a few tubes ;) umless of coure.. picard decides that hes going to be stupid and ets assimilated.. then locutus would win..

I wasn't sure if a mental or physical battle was meant, but I voted for Jean-Luc.

First: he'd win from the physical point of view. He knows how to make a Borg "disfunctional". It's not that hard to defeat a Borg in a direct battle. :)

Second: the mental point of view. Locutus might have a strong mind, but Jean-Luc is stronger. Locutus knows a lot more than Jean-Luc, but that won't help him since he doesn't know anything about emotions (they are irrelevant...) and how much influence they can have on a mentally fighting person.

So, Jean-Luc would be the winner. ;)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Picard, obviously. The writers need to have the person with a distinct individuality win in order to reaffirm western civilization's false belief in the power of the individual to overcome any setback regardless of the odds when the obvious fact is that people are stronger when they work together, but anyway.

After Playing Star Trek: Armada, I Say Picard.  :ph34r:

Hehe, same here. :bow:

Well, Picard is more of a talker than fighter, but I'd still give him odds over Locutus. Locutus appeared to very physically weak, for a Borg. Plus, he can't move nearly as fast.

I voted for LOCUTUS OF BORG....he knows all picards tactics and also

can adapt to every move picard makes.... :blink:

I voted for Picard, he beat Locutus before to become Picard again when he was assimilated, and he bested the Borg Queen with his quick wits I recon the Borg should beware!

:dude::dude:

I'd say Picard, just because Mrs.Picard would come to help her lover, and her undying love would give her all kinds of super powers and such

:superman:

Edited by Q stole my bike

I'd say Picard, just because Mrs.Picard would come to help her lover, and her undying love would give her all kinds of super powers and such

:superman:

Awwwwww! That's so sweet!!!! Thanks, Captain QSMB! *blushes* :)

I sure would help him! I'd do anything for him! :drool:

I just started listening to "I would do anything for love" right before I read Mrs.Picards last post, talk about timing :assimilated:

I just started listening to "I would do anything for love" right before I read Mrs.Picards last post, talk about timing  <_<

I actually was listening to that song when I was typing the post :assimilated:

It seems like Jean-Luc beats his "evil" counterpart with my help. :wub:

On The Final Level Of Armada, Locutus Deems Picard Too Great A Threat To Try To Assimilate, So He Decided Just To Try And Destroy The Enterprise. :dude:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

If Picard didn't have Data around to help him he would still be Locutus.

I say Picard because though Locutus had all of Jean-Luc's knowledge up to the point he was assimilated, Picard has grown and learned through life experiences since that point.

Besides, he's the good guy! :lol: