Sign in to follow this  
borgdrone222

Picard Vs. Locutus

32 members have voted

1. 1. Picard Vs. Locutus

• Picard
    • Locutus

Jean-Luc of course, Locutus ay be physically stronger but you can't beat Picards tactics

Picard would win. Although Locutus is stronger and would still have Picard's knowledge, Picard could out-think him any day.

Basically, what's been said already. ^_^

I voted Picard. We have seen him beat Locutus and the Borg a couple of times so we'll not discuss how they'd fare if they have a fist fight or a battle of tactics. I was looking a other different angles:

First, lets put Picard and Locutus in a men's beauty contest. Picard would surely win cos he looks definately better than Locutus.

Then lets test and see who kisses better. We'll have 10 ladies randomly picked from this forum to judge if Picard or Locutus is a better kisser. I'd say Picard is a Frenchman and he certainly has mastered french kissing. Unfortunately for Locutus, he may kiss well, but there's no passion in it. He does it mechanically.

Put them both on an island together and see who would be the ultimate Survivor. Picard is cunning and would probably make alliance with other members of his tribe. He will at least make it to the last 3. Locutus on the other hand, would tell everyone that resistance is futile. Everyone else are irritated with that and vote him out.

Now, lets make them Ambassadors. Picard is very diplomatic in many ways. He has made numerous first contact successfully. All Locutus would say in a diplomatic mission would be Resistance is Futile.

Picard has a part time job in a school for the gifted as Prof. Xavier. Locutus only works for Borg Queen. He has only one job. If he loses it, Locutus will be jobless. He'll be living off social welfare.

Picard has great imagination - Dixon Hill. I've never seen Locutus have a recreation or a life.

With Picard's good looks, he used to have loads of girlfriends and admirers, until Mrs Picard came along. He's got a family now. I'm sure there would be Picard Jr. I have never seen Locutus secure a date. Heck, even 7 of 9, Hugh and a couple of Borg kids left his club. Besides, I don't find any Mrs. Locutus.

Well, I suppose these are some other angles we can see how Picard is better than Locutus.

:huh: :huh: :) :huh: :o :blink: :clap: :huh: :laugh:

First of all, Krysis, that was absoutely great and it really made my day :clap:

Hm, you're right with every single word you say.

Jean-Luc looks much better than Locutus, that's true. Locutus is always a little... pale or even grey...

You want to pick 10 ladies who kiss my hubby? *THWACK* :laugh: :huh: :huh: You won't! :huh: :o You could ask me about who's the better kisser, though I wouldn't kiss Locutus. :blink: I could only tell you about Jean-Luc's skills. :huh:

Awww, yes, Jean-Luc now has a family - me, like you said. Locutus hasn't, just all his Borg comrades... And about Picard Jr, well... time will tell. We have discussed this matter, that's all I can say for now. :blush 2: :)

But don't forget that Locutus had something close to a a girlfriend - the Borg Queen. *gasp*