Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Today in History

(2000) Ric Flair defeated Jeff Jarrett, marking his 15th reign as Heavyweight Champion.

Some thoughts on RAW:

HHH quit? What a joke. His ego won't allow it.

Davari - He CAN speak English?...lol

Vixcera - This guy is pretty funny.

Lita - A heel turn is definitely coming. The sick part of it is that Vince is going to have Lita "cheat" on Kane with Edge. How disgusting is that? !

Flair - The old man's still got it!

Some thoughts on Smackdown:

-Heidenreich - Is he a face now?

- Angle - Beastiality sex with Charmell? Wow...where the heck did THAT come from. Absolutely no reaction from the audience. I think they were all stunned. Thats going way too far.

- ECW PPV - Gotta Get it!

- London - I guess the Muppets took back their coat he stole from them.

- Eddie - Talking to the mask. Nice touch.

- Matt Morgan - I hate him worse every week. At least hes wrestling a real wrestler this week. Even if its only Funaki.

- Big Slow - They must sit around coming up with things to do to this guy. First he gets his head shaved, then he gets shot with a tranquilizer dart and now he eats a poison apple. Hes really gone down the ladder if he has to feud with Carlito.

- Booker/Angle Feud - This should be a good feud.

Today in History

(2002) Alex Rizzo, aka Big D1ck Dudley, passed away at the age of 34.

Edited by dragonwrangler95

I bought the ECW dvd from WWE. If you don't have it, its definitely worth the money.

-Heidenreich - Is he a face now?

- Angle - Beastiality sex with Charmell?  Wow...where the heck did THAT come from. Absolutely no reaction from the audience. I think they were all stunned. Thats going way too far.

- ECW PPV -  Gotta Get it!

- London - I guess the Muppets took back their coat he stole from them.

- Eddie - Talking to the mask. Nice touch.

- Matt Morgan - I hate him worse every week. At least hes wrestling a real wrestler this week. Even if its only Funaki.

- Big Slow - They must sit around coming up with things to do to this guy. First he gets his head shaved, then he gets shot with a tranquilizer dart and now he eats a poison apple. Hes really gone down the ladder if he has to feud with Carlito.

- Booker/Angle Feud - This should be a good feud.

324687[/snapback]

LMAO i like the big slow comment :waaaa: :) :blink:

Today in History

(1963) Bruno Sammartino defeats Buddy Rogers for the WWE Championship at Madison Square Garden.

another reason to get the ECW PPV is its Lance Storm's Farewell. he turned in his notice to WWE and is gonna devote his time to his Family

Yeah. I read that. Hes going to open up a wrestling school. Good for him.

Today in History

(2003) Christian eliminated Booker T in a Battle Royal at Judgment Day to capture the newly reinstated WWE Intercontinental Title.

I just read where Gail Kim has signed on with TNA. I wonder what she will do since they rarely have women's matches?

Today in History

(2001) Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho defeat Steve Austin & Triple H for WWF Tag Team Titles. Triple H injures his quad in the match, putting him out for 7 months.

This thing with Lita/Edge is sick. Taking a real life tragedy and turning it into a wrestling angle is really bad. I hear Lita is really uncomfortable with it. Apparently, that thing she had with Edge was a one night stand.

yeah but if she is getting heat for it, go with it, She cant get a face pop and everyone knows why shes getting booed

anyone gonna watch the PPV tomorow

Today in History

(2000) Vince Russo strips Ric Flair of WCW World Title, awarding it to Jeff Jarrett.

- Matt Morgan on Carlito's Cabana - Morgan was embarrassing as usual but Carlito was..........cool.

- JBL/Scotty No Body - I don't know whos worse Scotty or Morgan. they both suck. Its amazing to me how Vince gets rid of actually talented people yet this douch still has a job.

BTW - I'm sure that Scotty would have beaten JBL if only he had been able to employ the dreaded Worm!

- Jindrack/Charmel - Guttersnipe. Hilarious. I thought that Jindrack was gone for good.

- Eddie - No more lowriders I guess. Wow...This is Eddie's best promo ever................

I just read that Dawn Marie has gotten herself pregnant. No word on who the father is. Its a good bet that she doesn't know either.....lol.

Everyone please clear your calendars for the June 10th wedding of Charlie Haas and Miss Jackie.........lucky bast*#$.

Click For Spoiler
Raw Thoughts:

HHH being gone is like a breath of fresh air. I've said before that he shouldn't hold the Raw title for at least a year. Sadly politics and pillow talk will emerge and Mrs. HHH will soon bring Triple H and his ridiculous beard into the title picture before long.

Viscera's "Barry White" impression has been done before by Mark Henry. Yawn. I find it disgusting that they could fire Matt Hardy and give this fat sack of **** screentime every week.

Speaking of Matt, I know they HAD to put Edge and Lita together, turning her heel as the boos from the crowd were making her Face persona impossible to play. The recent soap opera shouldn't have really surprised anyone who knows Amy Dumas' history. Edge will actually come out of this OK, since it adds an "edge" (LOL) to his character since he's really a treacherous person in real life. Still, you don't do that to your friend especially not over a piece of trash like Lita.

Muhammed Hassan and Davari. Again typically two good characters are ruined. A few weeks ago, Hassan's beat down on Davari completely undermined the characters. Whereas before it was all about a talented and angry man with a dangerous manager, it's now "Million Dollar Man and Virgil 2005". Stephanie isn't fit to write a phone number, let alone write stories for the WWE.

The Masterpiece. I was bored by this guy weeks ago.

Shelton Benjamin and Christian. Future main eventers. I've been very pleased with the work of these two dudes in the last month or so.

Ric Flair. Please Nature Boy, take this opportunity to convince Steph to put you with Christian and Tomko. Help those two guys. Don't be HHH's little lapdog. Try to salvage your dignity while you have the chance.

Edited by The King

Ric Flair. Please Nature Boy, take this opportunity to convince Steph to put you with Christian and Tomko. Help those two guys. Don't be HHH's little lapdog. Try to salvage your dignity while you have the chance.

From what we saw last week, it appears that Flair and Batista may be getting together again.

Click For Spoiler
the ppv was good last night, the ending with JBL screaming I quit when Cena had the pipe was weak and really hurt the JBL character
Edited by dragonwrangler95

Today in History

(1999) Owen Hart tragically passes away after an accident at WWE's Over The Edge PPV in Kansas City.

WOW its been that long

the ppv was good last night, the ending with JBL screaming I quit when Cena had the pipe was weak and really hurt the JBL character

325484[/snapback]

DUDE!....Put that stuff in a spolier. I haven't seen the PPV yet!

opps thought I did, sorry I posted it when i woke up to take my allergery medication real quick my bad

Some thoughts on Judgement Day:

Click For Spoiler

- Carlito/Big Slow - It was a good move to put Morgan with Carlito. Now Morgan doesn't have to speak.

- Big Slow - Is there anyone in the locker room that he HASN'T jobbed to?

- Chavo/London - Great match! I really thought that Chavo would win though.

- Angle/Booker T - How funny is it that Booker is looking all over the place for Angle when his match is next and he will clearly see him then? Who wrote that c.rap?

Oh NO. The dreaded Spinnerooni! The match is over for sure now !

Wow. Booker won. I never would have thought that. Very gracious move by Angle to job to him. HHH take note.

- Orlando/Heidenreich - Neither of these two can wrestle. Heidenreich sucks as both a heel and a face. The Heidenreich march looks like the Popeye walk. I think the little girl could have beaten both of them. Heidenreich needs to just go away.

- Eddie/Rey - Great match. I miss the Lowriders though. Eddie has always been a great heel.

JBL/Cena - Great match til the end. I've never seen Cena bleed. He must have really cut himself deep to bleed that bad. The ending sucked though. 2 minutes ago, JBL was beating the h.ell out of Cena and suddenly after a few shots by Cena, he just says "I quit". He didn't even yell it with any conviction. It was just there. Maybe the match ran too long and they were told to just end it. Terrible ending to a great match.