Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Yeah, I'm Hoping That's What Happens, A Title Unification....Making The WWE Champion ship Mean Something Again.

That would be my hope too.

I've never liked this idea of having two world titles.

But I have a bad feeling about things. If HHH remains on RAW, then Cena will be pushed to the mid-card, even though it's obvious the fans want to see a Cena/Christian feud.

Also, this ECW PPV has GOT to feature Raven and RVD. I know Van Dam is injured right now, but he should be there IMO.

RVD will be at the PPV with Bill Alfonzo, his old manager. I don't believe he will be wrestling though.

Thats a shame if he cant wrestle, I personally like the idea of 2 different titles, I remember when the undisputed Champ jumped in between the 2 shows it really killed any long term feud for the belt, maybe with the UPN deal coming to an end, we will see just 1 brand

You only need four titles in the WWE.

- The WWE Championship.

- The WWE Intercontinental Championship.

- The WWE Tag Team Championship.

- The WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

Nothing more.

yeah, but you need 1 "brand" not 2, i agree with that they only need those titles, I have ben saying this from the begining, Smackdown should of been called WCW if only by name it would make sense in having 2 titles, but with the brand split, you would lose intrest in one of the brands if the Champions isnt on it, so I think Cena is gonna lose the title to someone going to smackdown, or the world champ will o to smackdown

Some thoughts on RAW:

Click For Spoiler

- Draft Pick - Cena!....WOW! Way to shake things up right from the getgo!

- A feud with Christian will either finally elevate Christian to the top level or downgrade Cena to mid-card status.

- Hasaan/Davari - Remarkable recovery from that beatdown last week. Hasaan really needs a new tag partner. Davari is only good for yelling.

- Stone Cold/Hasaan - This should be funny. Yell Davari......YELL!

- Val Venus - Hey Val.......SD Jones called.......He wants his spot back.....

- What a lame contract signing! The table didn't even get knocked over.

- Heartthrobs - I hate these guys. I love Victoria though!

Wow....look at Christy go! I'm actually impressed!

- Nice to see the Dudleys again

- ECW group - This is great. Who is the guy with the long hair and beard though? I don't recognize him.

Some thoughts on RAW:

Click For Spoiler

- Draft Pick - Cena!....WOW! Way to shake things up right from the getgo!

- A feud with Christian will either finally elevate Christian to the top level or downgrade Cena to mid-card status.

- Hasaan/Davari - Remarkable recovery from that beatdown last week. Hasaan really needs a new tag partner. Davari is only good for yelling.

- Stone Cold/Hasaan - This should be funny. Yell Davari......YELL!

- Val Venus - Hey Val.......SD Jones called.......He wants his spot back.....

- What a lame contract signing! The table didn't even get knocked over.

- Heartthrobs - I hate these guys. I love Victoria though!

Wow....look at Christy go!  I'm actually impressed!

- Nice to see the Dudleys again

- ECW group - This is great. Who is the guy with the long hair and beard though? I don't recognize him.

329549[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler
I Agree About The Heartthrobs....And Victoria :(

Also, I Was Wondering About That Guy Too. Ay First I Thought It Was Raven, But I Don't Think So.

Its definitely not Raven. Hes working for TNA and they won't let him do a WWE PPV.

The ECW guy was Balls Mahoney

Thanks!......How could I ever forget Balls Mahoney?

You're welcome :(

BTW- The reason Kurt Angle hates ECW is not because Tazz disrespected him, which obviously was part of the show. But on that same ECW show, they did an angle between Raven and Tommy Dreamer where Raven "crucified" Dreamer on the side of a cage and placed a crown of barbed wire on his head.

Angle, who is a Christian was so offended, he walked out of the arena and never worked for ECW again.

See that's what ECW was all about. Pushing people, making them angry, and creating controversy.

I just don't think that a WWE owned ECW could ever be the same.

Vince's giant ego may prevent that.

I don't think he'll bring back ECW as a regular brand though, but the PPV on Sunday will be good. They've brought back Joey Styles to announce the event with Tazz.

:(

They must have offered Joey a ton of money because he really didn't want to do it.

I hope they release a dvd of the other ECW reunion show that is being put on by Shane Douglas the night before the WWE one.

Edited by Kor37

I meet Shane Douglas at a Local show In pittsburgh (PAW was the league) and he is very arrogant, I hope his show fails

is it me or has wrestling been really really good the last few weeks, or was it just that bad, that half decent storylines seem great

Today in History

(1997) Bret "Hitman" Hart and Shawn Michaels have a real, unscripted backstage fight before Monday Night RAW in Hartfort, CT. As a result of the fight, Michaels left the WWF for a short period of time.

another reason HBK is an A$$Clown

Mohammad Hassan Adil, a very similar name to the WWE character Muhammad Hassan, is the name of the latest person detained by immigration and Customs Enforcement agents on an immigration violation yesterday. CNN.com reports he has been apparently attending al Qaeda training camps in Pakistan.

How weird is that?