Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Yes i am  wrestling should be confined to the comedy channel.

wait i watch the comedy channel. I was right to start with a waste

of tv.

322476[/snapback]

Well..All I Can Say Is..Don't Watch It....Which I'm Guessing You Don't. :naughty:

No need to read or respond in this thread as well. We don't go to your threads and bash you do we?

Works for me.  :laugh:

322484[/snapback]

Though If Ya Want, I Could Sometime Show Ya The Star Trek Characters I Made On My Wrestling Game, Using The "Create-A-Wrestler" :naughty:

I just got around to watching last week's NWA/TNA PPV. The very first match was the Chris Candido match. His leg snapped like a twig. It looked just like when it happened to Joe Theisman. I got really bummed out and felt bad watching Candido being helped to the back knowing that within 3 days, he would be dead as a result of it.

yeah they showed him on Impact which was taped 3 days before he died and 2 days after he broke his leg

On the bright side, the PPV was pretty good. The best match was Jeff Hardy VS Raven. Hardy did a swanton off the top of the cage through 2 tables. Holy Sh** chants all over the place !

Today in History

(2001) Randy Orton becomes OVW Hardcore Champion.

Cena Is coming off as a great champ, I hope the keep him in the Main event picture for a while

Its a stupid move to turn eddie heel IMO

Some thoughts on RAW:

- WOW! What is Lita wearing? I guess they will turn her heel now to take advantage of the affair with Edge. They might as well since the crowd won't let her forget it.

- HBK/Benjamin - Fantastic match!. Perfectly timed super-kick.

- Edge/Jericho - Good match. I guess they will have Jericho job to everyone til he decides whether to sign a new contract or not. Its a no-win situation. Jericho won't sign yet because he wants a bigger push and the WWE won't give him a big push til he signs.

- HHH/Benoit - Wow! Never saw that coming. HHH losing and out of the tournament? Don't tell me HHH has finally learned how to play with others? I thought for sure he would beat Benoit. NOW the tournament is interesting.

Today in History

(2000) Chris Benoit starts his second reign as WWF IC Champion, defeating Chris Jericho.

Im gonna miss Raw this week cause I got like a 3 day wait from leaving my satellite to going cable, ugh someone keep me informed!

Today in History

(1999) Kevin Nash starts his second reign as WCW Champion, defeating Diamond Dallas Page

Today in History

(2001) Vince McMahon officially announces the end of the failed XFL football league.

Today in History

(2001) Vince McMahon officially announces the end of the failed XFL football league.

323455[/snapback]

:rofl:

I read the Raw Results, sounds like I missed a good show, oh well at least I can watch Smackdown Thursday

Some thoughts on Smackdown:

Matt Morgan - This guy is really embarrassing. Why can't he fight established WWE wrestlers instead on these nobodys? Spike Dudley seems to have nothing to do...........

Booker T - NEW US CHAMP! - Oh wait.......this wasn't a title match?.....bummer.

Scotty not Hotty - Why does this fool still have a job? Hes terrible!...Wow...Melina has come up with a counter to the Fearsome Worm!

Cena Video - God Help Me! I actually like it !!

Rey/Chavo - Great match. 2 really great workers.

Eddie/Rey - Who didn't know THAT was going to happen?

Luther Reigns has been released from World Wrestling Entertainment. WWE wishes him the best in his future endeavors.

Also HBK suffered a Class 1 Concussion at Raw

Former WWE Superstar Captain Lou Albano suffered a heart attack earlier this week. Albano, 71, is said to be in stable condition at this point, and should be released from the hospital sometime this week.