Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Today in History

(1999) Sting defeated Diamond Dallas Page for the WCW Title. That same night, DDP regained the title defeating Sting, Bill Goldberg and Hulk Hogan.

HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to see Hogan back! My favorite wrestler of all time. My favorite wrestler I have been watching ever since I was a little boy in the mid 80's. Wrestling itself, Hogan is back and I can't be happier! And now he's going to team with my second favorite wrestler of all time HBK?! And Mean Jean was back?! I think I have died and gone to heaven! Hulkamania is alive and well and that could be seen last night and last week. It ain't dead and never will be!

- There was yet another overseas incident involving WWE wrestlers, however, this time they were not at fault.

At the hotel in Birmingham, England where the Raw brand wrestlers were staying, several fans of the International Kickboxing Federation came into the hotel lobby and started creating a stir. The International Kickboxing Federation is running an event tonight in Birmingham.

Apparently the kickboxing fans were very intoxicated and ended up having a heated exchange with WWE referee Jack Doan. Apparently the fans were trying to show how tough they were in comparison to "fake pro wrestlers." Bad move.

Once Doan was struck by one of the fans a large number of WWE wrestlers came over and warned the fans to calm down. When they continued to fight, the wrestlers took the fans down and started to stretch them. At this point, the wrestlers, along with hotel security, threw the fans out of the hotel.

Credit: Mike Johnson @ PWInsider.com

I wonder if Sean O'Haire was there instigating? Hes real big in kickboxing now.

what was your favorite Mick Foley incarnation? I like them all but my favorite is the original Cactus Jack. I like Mankind and I even liked Dude Love. I liked DL if for no other reason than that was Mick's character that he made up b4 he became famous and it was good he got to use it.

Mick Foley will always be Cactus Jack to me. His best work was done before he even came to the WWE.

I gotta get it scaned, I have a Pic of me and cactus jack, at a local Indy Show here, I won the Raffle to have pizza with him

Some thoughts on this week's RAW IS HUNTER:

- Don't tell me we got another night with Coach!....Oh ok....here comes JR....Whew!

- Nice make-up job on JR. I bet by next week there will be no trace of it..lol.

- The British crowd is great. Really fired up!

- Kane VS Vixcera?......Did Kane p.iss off someone backstage?...How low can you get to have to wrestle Viscera on a PPV?

- Trish/Viscera - hilarious!

- Flair - I can't stand to see what a clown they've made of one of the greatest wrestlers in history.

- Christian - Really should be pushed more. This guy is great!

- Masters - I love this new schtick more every week.

- Mean Gene! Mean Gene! Mean Gene!

- Hassan & Davari beating Regal/ Tajiri - who didn't know THAT was coming? When doesn't a wrestler get beaten and belittled in his home town?

- HHH - Did you catch the blown spot? HHH was supposed to poke Batista in the eye to set up the pedigree but poked him in the chest instead. HHH really has that "finger of death" move down!

Masters Sucks

he is a waste of time, I dont want to see a bodybuildergive me a Techinal Wrestler anytime

Masters Sucks

he is a waste of time, I dont want to see a bodybuildergive me a Techinal Wrestler anytime

321790[/snapback]

I don't want to see Masters wrestle. I just like the challenge schtick.

Chris Candito (aka Chris Candido) passed away earlier today at the age of 33.

Details of his death are still sketchy right now. There are conflicting reports about the cause of death, and police in Matawan, New Jersey, where he lives, were not able to confirm his death.

Candito suffered a bad leg injury at the TNA Lockdown pay-per view this past Sunday, and underwent surgery for the injury on Monday. He then appeared at the TNA Impact! tapings as a manager on Tuesday night before returning home.

Candido was a big part of the Impact! show that will air tomorrow on FOX Sports, interfering and leading to The Naturals winning the NWA tag-team titles over America's Most Wanted.

Some thoughts on Smackdown:

- Carlito - This guy should never wrestle. He should just do the Cabana.

- Paul London - I wonder where his genuine muppet fur coat is this week? Sheesh! When does London NOT get hurt in a match?

- Eddie/Rey/Chavo - This segment went on WAY too long.

- Eddie/Rey/MNM - Great match. I guess the heel turn is now official. Rey was hilarious at the very end shouting........Eddieeeeee.......Eddieeeeee...

- Matt Morgan - This guy is horrible. An embarrassment to watch. How can Vince let this guy on before the cameras? Also, why does he only fight unknown jobbers? There are plenty of WWE guys with nothing to do who wouldn't mind being in a squash match. I'm sure Spike Dudley wouldn't mind getting squashed just to be back on TV.

- Fatal 4 way - Great Match.

Edited by Kor37

Sorry about the multiple posts, but I just read where Candido's brother said that Chris died as a result of a blood clot brought on by complications from the surgery. He wanted to immediately debunk the death by drugs story that was already making the rounds. I can believe it. My father almost died from blood clots. Blood clots come up unexpectedly and are frequently fatal.

I also read that about him

anyway my history post here it is

Today in History

(2001) Steve Austin & Triple H defeated Undertaker & Kane to win the WWF Tag Team Titles.

Today in History

(1986) May '86 sees the formation of the Four Horseman. The group consists of Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson and Ole Anderson with manager J.J. Dillon.

That episode will always be burned into my memory. I remember watching the interview introducing the Horsemen. Ole did most of the talking and seemed to be the one who came up with the name. I was living in PA at the time and had just gotten cable and discovered the NWA (soon to be WCW). Before that, I had only seen WWF.

I was SO pissed. I ordered the PPV but it never came on. When I called Comcast, they said they were having technical difficulties so it never came on. DIE COMCAST DIE!!!

I just read the rersults of Backlash. It seems that the only real surprise was Hurricane & Rosey winning the tag belts.

A waste of tv And electristy i dispise it.

I Considered Getting Backlash...But I Already Owe DTV Over 100 Bucks As It Is :naughty:

Plus, I Forgot It Was On,lol

A waste of  tv And electristy i dispise it.

What is?

Talking About Wrestling I Would Think :laugh:

Yes i am wrestling should be confined to the comedy channel.

wait i watch the comedy channel. I was right to start with a waste

of tv.