Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

lol......I'm gonna ask him to sing the Russian national anthem at the party...lol

The main event on Raw was pointless.

I notice they darkened the arena to cover the fact that many of the fans were probably already heading for the exits as soon as the match started.

I May Not Like How Vince Treats His Wrestlers, But I Always Mark Out For The "Mr.MacMahon" Character <_<

And Hope To God That Christian VS Batista Isn't A Squash Match.

Vince must have superhuman recovery abilities.

He's supposed to be almost crippled after tearing both his quads.

Incredible that he was walking around on Raw. <_<

Today in History

(1986) The first ever Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup tag team tournament is held. The Road Warriors win the 1 million dollar prize.

Today in History

(2000) ECW Champion Tazz faces WWF Champion HHH on an episode of SmackDown. Just days prior, Tazz, a WWE contracted wrestler, defeated Mike Awesome, a WCW contracted wrestler, for the ECW Heavyweight Title.

Random thoughts on RAW:

- JR---because of this ridiculous match we have to listen to Coach all night?.....ugh.

- Lita - Matt must have loved the reaction from the crowd that she got. The best thing to do now is to make her a heel.

- Hearthrobs - Chuck & Billy Part II

- Flair - How sad to see him be such an a**kisser to HHH

- Hogan - Another 20 minute long pose session. I really don't need to see 1 more match from him.

- Chris Masters - I like the schtick. They should do it every week.

- Jericho - I really like Fozzy's new single, "Shelton Is A Little B.itch"

- Jim Ross - Gotta hand it to him. Great blade job.

- Vince - Great to have the Mr. McMahon character back.

2 things I didn't know about Batista:

1. He is 39 years old....Wow.....he sure doesn't look it.

2. The Phillipines have declared him the first Philipino world champ??????Does he look at all Philipino??????

Batista looks Italian to me

Jericho's WWE Futre Doesnt Look too good, they don't plan on renewing his contract

Today in History

(2002) Hulk Hogan defeats HHH winning the World Title, an amazing 18 years after his first WWF Championship reign.

Jericho's WWE Futre Doesnt Look too good, they don't plan on renewing his contract

320144[/snapback]

Why in the world wouldn't they renew Jericho's contract? Hes one of the best performers they have!

I've always thought that Jericho made a great champ. It looks like he is going after the IC title now.

Today in History

(2000) Tommy Dreamer defeats Tazz for the ECW World Heavyweight Title. Tazz was under contract with the WWE at the time.

Today in History

(1990) "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig defeated Tito Santana in a tournament for the WWF IC Title.

My thoughts on Smackdown this week:

- Carlito was way over with the NY crowd. He couldn't buy any heel heat no matter how hard he tried.

- I like MNM. Good look and good mic skills. Hope they have the mat skills to match.

- Mat Morgan? Didn't the WWE get rid of him a long time ago?. Hes doing a horrible job trying to steal Bubba Ray Dudley's original stuttering schtick. A real embarrassment.

Note: Howcum he has no speech impediment when hes trash talking during the match? Whos coaching this guy?

- Tazz - "This is ginormous"........????????????

NYC crowds are usually more for heels, since the Mid-90's, they helped start the AustinFace Turn when he was a Heel

Carlito is the man

And that is Cool!

More thoughts on Smackdown:

Big Slow - Wow. He did 3 kicks in a row and wasn't out of breath!

Brooklyn Brawler - COOL! Haven't seen Steve Lombardi in ages. He doesn't look as if hes aged a day. Boston Brawler----lol...

Melina-----all I can say is.....Yummy!

MNM - New Tag Champs. Kinda early to be champs. Vince must really like them.

Eddie----Finally.......the Eddie Sucks chants come out!

Cena/Orlando match---------yawn..........

I'm looking forward to "Lockdown", the NWA/TNA PPV tonight. Every single match will take place in a 6 sided cage. Sounds cool.