Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Today in History

(1982) Vince McMahon Jr. and Titan Sports purchase his fathers Capitol Wrestling Corporation

Today in History

(1982) Vince McMahon Jr. and Titan Sports purchase his fathers Capitol Wrestling Corporation

...and within three years, the regional territory system of wrestling in the United States would die.

Today in History

](1983) - Hulk Hogan defeats Antonio Inoki to become the first ever IWGP heavyweight champion.

Some thoughts on this weeks RAW:

-Swimsuit competition - Nice start to the show...lol. I think this is the first competition without Tori Wilson in it.

-Viscera - Darn! I really wanted to see Lillian in a swimsuit!

- Maria - I see where all the blood that is supposed to be in her brain is being stored.

- Christy - Apparently, she has taken Tori's place as winner of all Diva contests.

-Victoria - You go girl! Since all of the female heels are either injured of fired, it makes sense to turn Victoria heel again.

-The Heartthrobs - Ridiculous! Vince seems to be going back to the gimmick days.

Davari - I love this guy!.........except when he wrestles...

-Lita - Really seems to enjoy kissing Edge despite what she says on the internet about it.

- HHH - What a boring promo.

- Masters/Venis - I guess they have to justify Venis' salary somehow by bringing him out to the ring once in a while. Remember when Venis was actually on PPVs and such? How the mighty have fallen!

- Christian - Wow. Better promo thatn HHH. More needs to be done with him. Hes great.

- Batista/Hasaan - What a great sign in the crowd - "711 Now Hiring"..ROFL........This is the best beat down I've seen in a long time.

Raw Thoughts:

Swimsuit competition - The only purpose this served was to turn Victoria heel, which was urgently needed. Seeing that Widows Peak she delivered viciously was priceless. :naughty:

Viscera- I just don't want to see this sack of *poopie* on Raw anymore. Personally, I would fire Lillian Garcia too and let that other dude do the ring announcing because her ring announcing is p*ss poor.

Christy- Her fifteen minutes of fame are up. The fact they are having yet another Diva contest makes me realise that the WWE writers have no ideas whatsoever so they are content to fill time with non-wrestling BS.

The Heartthrobs- These guys are frickin hilarious. They've found the new "Too Cool" tag team, which means that Scotty Not Too Hotty can be fired.

Davari- Great on the mic, decent in the ring, but the "beatdown" he suffered from Hassan a few weeks back has severely damaged his character. Nice one Steph, you silly cow.

Lita- Sickening. If Matt ever gets back with this piece of trash, he needs to be shot.

HHH- Notice how they lowered the sound of the crowd when they started their boring chants??? No wonder I hate HHH so much.

Masters/Venis- Masters should wear a T-shirt saying "I Am A Heavy Steroid Abuser" on his chest. Val is the new Brooklyn Brawler. Both should be fired.

Christian - My favourite wrestler in the WWE right now. Needs to go to Smackdown and win the WWE Championship.

Batista/Hasaan- Hassan had potential, but beating the two "Arab" guys (both are actually Italian Americans) on Memorial Day was crass and tasteless, even for the WWE, and Vince's little patriotic speech was sickening. WWE should stay out of world affairs and commenting on wars. I guess they never learned their lesson from Steph's ridiculous September 11th comments in 2001.

Batista bores me to death. He cannot carry a Hell In The Cell match, and HHH only has good matches when he wrestles guys like Mick Foley who can carry his sorry *buttocks*.

John Cena is so over, they should trade Batista and Cena with the Draft, bring the WWE Championship to the A show and the old WCW championship to the b Show

I agree.

But if that happens, I want HHH to be sent to Smackdown.

But THAT will never happen. He'll never leave Raw.

I just want HHH and the WWE Championship to be kept apart.

As long as HHH is married to Stephanie, he will always be in the title picture.

Sadly that's true.

That's why we need another Monday Night War if TNA ever gets its act together.

Changing the name of that company would be a good first step.

Also, trying to get Ted Turner to offer funding would be another.

I wish TNA would get Spike to pick them up. Hardly anyone gets that WGN channel. All I can see of them now is their PPVs.

A stunner doesn't refer to any of the divas. A stunner is a wrestling move. Its a finishing move used by Stone Cold Steve Austin. The move is done by quickly turning your back to your opponent,reaching around your opponents head with your right hand so that your opponents head sort of rests on your right shoulder and then jumping down to the floor to a sitting position causing your opponents head to crash down onto your shoulder.

327805[/snapback]

:) Thanks for telling me that Kor37,mabe i will give Hang a "Stunner" later :assimilated: :lol:

Some thoughts on Smackdown:

- Matt Morgan - I wonder if him using an F5 is a message to Lesner? Meanwhile, his stuttering is getting worse. Its so fake, its pathetic.

- Cena - "Michael Cole wannabe" - ROFL

- Melina - I read where she is actually dating Nitro in real life.

- M&N/Haas/Holly - What a stupid ending to a match!

- Dudley Boyz commercial - Very cool. Bubba is wearing his glassis. Nice touch.

- Sharmel - She is so much better than any of the other divas. They should do more with her.

- Heidenreich - This guy is just a silly joke now. He really needs to go away.

JBL - Nice ECW promo. I heard he said more but it was cut.

wow!

Click For Spoiler
I think Vince after this draft pick offically gave up on Smackdown Both Chamos on Raw!!!

I Gotta Say...I LOVED RAW Tonight!

It Was Overall A Great Show...Misud A Few Lame Bits....Heart Throbs, HHH, Etc :blush:

The Ending Was Really Cool! :laugh:

And This May Just Be Me, But..I Was Surprised So Much, I Felt Like I Was Back In The Attitude Era :laugh: :( :blink: :blush::laugh:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

They sure have.

Especially with the Draft changes too.

I fear for Smackdown now, because if they don't create a solid roster on that show, then it really is screwed because it's already looking like a second-rate show.

Yeah, I wonder if that is playing a part in it.

Transferring the champion from one show to the other severely harms Smackdown.

Unless they are planning on stripping Cena of the title or transferring the WHT to Smackdown, I can't see what they are trying to accomplish.

Maybe they are going to unify the two titles? It's possible I guess.

As long as the WWE Championship is the surviving title.

Yeah, I'm Hoping That's What Happens, A Title Unification....Making The WWE Champion ship Mean Something Again.

Well, I'm Outta Here.

For Nick Diamond, I'm Johnny Gomez. Good Fight, Goodnight.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

DECENT RAW LAST NIGHT, i CANT WAT TO READ THE SPOILERS AND FIND OUT WHO IS GOING TO sMACKDOWN, i THINK AFTER THE hic MATCH AT VENGANCE THAT THE WORLD cHAMPION WILL BE MOVED THERE, ALSO

sToNe CoLd StOnE cOlD StOnE cOlD!!!!! nEXT WEEK