Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

1997) Bret "Hitman" Hart and Shawn Michaels have a real, unscripted backstage fight before Monday Night RAW in Hartfort, CT. As a result of the fight, Michaels left the WWF for a short period of time.

another reason HBK is an A$$Clown

The fight started after HBK exposed Bret Hart for what he actually was.

An egomaniacal hypocrite who threw tantrums when people didn't believe his hype.

I've always felt that Bret Hart was an overrated jerk who believed his hype way too much.

Edited by Kor37

He certainly was.

He actually believed that "Best There Is. Best There Was and....etc" crap that the WWE told him to say. Convienently forgetting that he was only as good as the opponent allowed him to be.

HBK merely pointed out that Bret's "Holier Than Thou" WWE persona was light years away from the nasty person he actually was.

HBK is and always will be an ***, but he least he admits it.

Edited by The King

Hart was always technically sound but really sucked at the mic. His promos made my ears bleed. I really think that in his delusion, wrestling was real and he was really beating all of those guys...lol

This just in......

At the ECW PPV this weekend, Tazz has officially been replaced as Joey Styles co-announcer by.................Mick Foley!

Tazz will instead be part of the action.

the Hardcore Homecoming Event in the old ECW arena in Philly was a great show from what I read, I plan on ordering the DVD, only the PA athletic Com. had issues with barb wire being used at the event, that they now outlawed it n the state. but why if they admit they are sports entertainment, keyword entertainment, do they still have to go through them

Today in History

(1994) Hulk Hogan signs with World Championship Wrestling after leaving the World Wrestling Federation.

Some thoughts on Smackdown:

- Benoit to Smackdown - Good move!

- Eddie/London - This type of stuff shows absolutely no respect for the cruiserweight division and title by McMahon.

- Angle/Booker - Angle is really a gracious guy to job to Booker T this many times now.

- Heidenreich - I am so sick of this guy and his lame act. I do like this week's "friend" though. She looks just like Lois Lane from Smallville.

- Heyman - "GORE....GORE....GORE"...That was great!

- Balls Mahoney - This is the best wrestling name since Big D.ick Dudley.

I just ordered the ECW PPV. I am really psyched up for it. I heard Shane Douglas' ECW show was really good too. I hope it comes out on dvd.

Heat is on now.

Obviously focused on ECW.

Looking forward to this PPV tonight.

I have good feeling about this one. I think it's going to be cool. :yahoo::laugh:

I just got home and ordered the PPV yay~~~~~

the doulas show is gonna be on DVD, and ome of the money from it is going to some charity in the name of chris candido

This Has Been A Damn Good Show Thus Far. B)

Not Too Much Yappin' And Alot Of Wrestling! :yahoo:

Having The RAW And SmackDown Crusaders There Is Pretty Cool. Seems To Be Working Well For The Show :)

And "Marking Out" Is Fun :laugh:

"Hide Your Wives, It's Edge!" :) :)

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

I've been marking out for this since it started.

The shoot comments are awesome.

No one seems to be holding back anything.

After watching this, the WWE seems tame and stale.

One of the best PPV's I have ever seen. :yahoo: :) :laugh:

Paul E to JBL: "The only reason you were WWE Champion for a whole year was because Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays!!!!"

B) :) :)

Edited by The King

Wow, The Fans Are Singing Along With "Enter Sandman" !!! :yahoo:

And I Agree...RAW Will Be Hard Pressed To Beat This.

Sandman-"Somebody Get Me A Beer!" :laugh:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

an amazing PPV better then mania. I think it was awsome to see this style of wrestling in a long time, Joey Styles, Oh My GOd, I missed him, the Mike awsome match was amazing the main event was outstanding, Sabu looked great, I wish Tazz had more of an impact, Austin and Sandman together, thats an AA meeting in the making, they should form a tagteam the Wifebeaters, What!, anyway I hope the WWE brings back ECW, kill off Sunday Night heat or Velocity, ECW would bring in ratings and money, I hope Mcmahon saw the $$ signs and lets Heyman bring it back, Please oh please god let this happen, I missed ECW I wish Terry funk was there......man I wish I was there live, I went to 5 live ECW shows, and they all rank high on my lost up there wih KOR 98, Bring it back!

here is info on the douglas hardcore homecoming PPV

www.hardcorehomecoming.com

you can preorder the DVD there

I plan on buying that and the ECW One Night Stand

I loved the PPV tonight. Certainly one of the best I have ever seen and I would welcome watching something like that every week instead of the crap from Stephanie McMahon.

I think they should merge the WWE rosters under a "WWE Monday Night RAW" brand and bring back ECW as a one hour show each week fully under the control of Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer.

Let the cruiserweights move onto the ECW brand and then all the smaller guys like AJ Styles can be signed to wrestle in an environment suitable for them. They should hire most if not all of the guys and women they featured tonight and hire Mexican and Japanese wrestlers too. There would be NO roster trades and wrestlers from the WWE would not cross over into ECW and vice versa.

Let the ECW brand be independent and uncensored. All Vince has to do is sign the checks and the contracts and nothing else. If he wanted to create a real rivalry, then cut Monday Night Raw down to one hour and let Jim Cornette take over the booking and writing.

Cornette hates Heyman and the ECW style and those two would compete against each other.

Whatever happens, one thing is clear, after tonight, the style we've been seeing in the WWE since 1999/2000 has got to change.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TONIGHT WAS DURING THE EDDIE/BENOIT MATCH, HALF THE CROWD WOULD CHANT FOR EDDIE, AND AS SOON AS THAT CHANT STOPPED, A BENOIT CHANT STARTED, ALOS LOVED IT WHEN THEY WERE SCREAMING AT PSYCOSIS TO PUT HIS MASK BACK ON, i WAS DISAPPOINTED IN HIS PERFORMANCE

I just found this out, thought it was funny cause they wanted to make the PPV ECW authenic but At the ECW One Night Stand PPV, there was in fact a Titantron set up above the entrance way, off-camera. and I hated how when the went outside to show NYC they used the WWE Crooked camera Angle, that reminded me that WWE was still behind it, but it was an awsome freaken show and i loved it no matter what

As Sam pointed out, the comments about Edge were frickin hilarious.

If the WWE allowed some honesty on their shows, then people would have more respect for Vince.

We KNOW fully well that the comments Lita makes every week are NOT about Kane, but are about Matt Hardy. Don't insult our intelligence by using Kane as a p*ss poor substitute for Matt.

For wrestling fans, I think this has been a landmark night. A real turning point.

It's up to Vince now to decide where he wants to go.

We KNOW fully well that the comments Lita makes every week are NOT about Kane, but are about Matt Hardy. Don't insult our intelligence by using Kane as a p*ss poor substitute for Matt.

330512[/snapback]

That's Exactly What I've Been Thinking. :yahoo:

And I'm In Full Agreement With Everything Else Too. If Ya Watch The Shows And Really Pay Attention To The Crowds, It's Crystal Clear That We're Not As Stupid As WWE Thinks We Are.