Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

Nice! Who's that woman with him? Don't you envy her?

351990[/snapback]

Oh, no, she pretends to be in love with the character he plays in that movie, but she isn't, she's in fact sent to kill him - but, if I remember correctly, he kills her before she can complete her mission, so... no, I don't envy her. At least not that much. :rolleyes:

Nice! Who's that woman with him? Don't you envy her?

351990[/snapback]

Oh, no, she pretends to be in love with the character he plays in that movie, but she isn't, she's in fact sent to kill him - but, if I remember correctly, he kills her before she can complete her mission, so... no, I don't envy her. At least not that much. :hug:

351992[/snapback]

B) Yea, but she is acting with him. Don't you get jelous? :rolleyes:

Well, I don't want to act with him... :rolleyes: :)

I'm most certainly not an actress, I can't even talk in front of more than two people, so I'm not that jealous on fellow actresses - ONLY if they play roles who are involved with Pat's character :hug:

Or if their name is Halle Berry. Or Famke Janssen. :) He said they were beautiful. Blech. :lol:

Ok, I am jealous B)

Well, I don't want to act with him...  :rolleyes:  :lol:

I'm most certainly not an actress, I can't even talk in front of more than two people, so I'm not that jealous on fellow actresses - ONLY if they play roles who are involved with Pat's character  :hug:

Or if their name is Halle Berry. Or Famke Janssen. :) He said they were beautiful. Blech.  :hug:

Ok, I am jealous  B)

352005[/snapback]

:lol: :) :) How you getting on with the essay, btw? :)

Right now I'm printing out some of it. It's almost finished, I just need to write a final summary (it's a legal report) and then I'll go to university and hand it over to the professor. :rolleyes:

Here is one of the new ones I found (huge screencaps, yay):

Nice pic! You could have edited whats-her-name out of the picture though... lol.

Now why don't you post that one you sent me? :hug::rolleyes:

Nice pic! You could have edited whats-her-name out of the picture though... lol.

Now why don't you post that one you sent me? :laugh::yahoo:

352123[/snapback]

:blink: :laugh: Yea!

Now why don't you post that one you sent me? :yahoo::laugh:

352123[/snapback]

Hmm yeah I could have edited whats-her-name her out, that's true, but I was just too lazy :clap:

I can't post THAT picture. This is still a family board. :o :blink:

Personal log, 9/14/05

Hmm. Not much for today. Right now I'm watching Sponge Bob Squarepants. Did I ever mention that I LOVE Sponge Bob? :laugh: (yeah, I'm a big kid) It's so damn funny :lol:

Here's today's Pat pic of the moment:

EliteForce.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/15/05

Not much so far for today. I just got up and, as usual, am looking for something to eat now. I'll have to do a lot of things today, I've got a looooong list from my mom with things to do on the table. I don't want to. *pout* I want to sit in front of the computer and enjoy myself. :laugh:

KingOfTexas.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/16/05

Hmm. Another one of those boring days. I continued to print out my legal report and I finally found some time to watch another TNG episode, "The Survivors".

Worf just cracks me up every time I see that episode: "Good tea. Nice house." :laugh:

And of course, my dear and adorable Jean-Luc... He looks SO cute in that episode, oh, well, he always looks cute! The only annoying thing is Beverly, of course. :yahoo::laugh:

JLPAINT.jpg

Picard out.

Mind if I ask, why are you always feeling depressed?  :blink:  :laugh:

352519[/snapback]

Thanks for the hug. :laugh::yahoo: However, the reason for that mood star is something I'd rather not discuss here. I'll be fine again soon, though, don't worry. :clap:

:dude:  Haven't heard from you lately... I hope you are okay.  :yawn:

352663[/snapback]

I'm okay, no worries. :hug:

Personal log, 9/17/05

Whoa. I finally finished my legal report today. This means that I'll have to go to university next week and hand it over to the professor. :)

Hmm... oh I watched another TNG episode today, "Who Watches The Watchers". It's one of my fave episodes. THE PICARD, now that sounds SO good :nono:

Click For Spoiler
PS1.jpg

Picard out.

Whoa. I finally finished my legal report today. This means that I'll have to go to university next week and hand it over to the professor.

I'll bet you're happy to be done with that! :nono:

Now, do you want to come over here and help me pack to move? :dude::yawn:

Whoa. I finally finished my legal report today. This means that I'll have to go to university next week and hand it over to the professor.

I'll bet you're happy to be done with that! :nono:

Now, do you want to come over here and help me pack to move? :dude: :P

352724[/snapback]

I'm VERY happy to be done with that darn legal report, believe me. It's been tough work and I just hope that my professor will like what I wrote. :blink:

Ummm... if you pay for the flight to the US and back for me, sure, why not :yawn:

Personal log, 9/18/05

Whoa. Elections over here in Germany. *looks at the TV* People keep discussing possible coalitions without knowing the final results. :blink: I guess that's our nature, we Germans always yell before something's over. :hug:

What else... oh I watched another TNG episode today, "The Bonding". It's not exactly one of my fave episodes, but I still like it. Poor Jeremy, losing first his dad and then his mom... *sigh* I really like the scene in which Jean-Luc tells him that "on board the Enterprise NO one is alone - NO ONE". Now that's my hubby, always concerned and caring for his crew. *wants to hug him now*

PADDYMIT19.jpg

:)

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/19/05

Hmm... not much so far for today. I watched another TNG episode (I can do that now since I'm finished with my legal report), "Booby Trap". Jean-Luc at the helm, navigating the Enterprise out of the trap, now that's something I really enjoy. :dude:

(he's wearing MY shoes! I'm serious, I've got the very same ones, I really didn't know that he loves 'New Balance' shoes as much as I do :nono: )

Galileo.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/21/05

Hmm... It's in the middle of the night and I'm in front of the computer once again. Right now I'm saving a few more Jean-Luc pics... found some on the internet... screencaps... oh, I love them :P

I also watched another TNG episode, "The Enemy". That's one of my faves. I really think that Romulan (I think his name is Bachra) Geordi's on that planet with is rather cute. :lol:

AChristmasCarol.jpg

Picard out.

There are so many cute guys in star trek. I don't know know where to begin. I thought that Geordi and Riker are hot as well! Picard is the hottest!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many cute guys in star trek. I don't know know where to begin. I thought that Geordi and Riker are hot as well! Picard is the hottest!!!!!!!!!!

353229[/snapback]

Ohhh you big suck- up! I know you hate Picard really! :lol: :P :blink: :eek: :P Yea, I agree, Picard is nice. I love his temper on First Contact when he has a go and Lily then smashes his ship display ;) :lol:

^

It's not Lily who's smashing his ships, it's him, she only tells him that he's "broken his little ships" :eek:

353229[/snapback]

I'm glad that we agree on that :P I also like Riker and Geordi a lot, I would love to have them as buddies :lol:

Personal log, supplemental:

Had an interesting day today. I finally brought that darn legal report to my university, so I got rid of it! Finally! It took me a long time to write and complete it. I just hope my professor will like it. :lol:

I'm looking forward to meeting my best guy friend on Friday. He's been on holiday for the last 9 days, so I'm glad that he's back :P

Click For Spoiler
BigGlasses2.jpg

:blink: !!!!!

Picard out.

Sometimes I wish that I could have a great guy friend. It is nice to have someone around to enjoy there company!

Sometimes I wish that I could have a great guy friend. It is nice to have someone around to enjoy there company!

353427[/snapback]

It's not that easy to have a best guy friend, though. One always has to be careful as to where to draw the line between friendship and more. If both agree that it should be nothing more than friendship, perfect, but if one of the two falls in love with the other, everything turns into a mess... :P (I've had my share of experience with that)

Personal log, 9/22/05

I had an exhausting day today, I went to the supermarket with my mom and helped her carrying the bags and stuff.

I also watched a TNG episode, "The Price". Not one of my fave episodes, though. Troi and that guy, that creeps me out. They just don't fit together. *shudder*

Oh and I also watched a TOS episode, "Where No Man Has Gone Before". Poor Gary Mitchell. :blink: And I love the blooper in that episode on Kirk's tombstone: "James R. Kirk" :lol:

(yeah, another one of those huge ones on which he's wearing those wonderful glasses)

Click For Spoiler
BigGlasses3.jpg

Picard out.

^

It's not Lily who's smashing his ships, it's him, she only tells him that he's "broken his little ships"  :lol:

353370[/snapback]

Yes I know that's what I meant. :P

^

Oh :lol: But you're right, that's one of my fave scenes in that movie, too. :P And I also have a thing for his temper... :blink: :eek:

^

Oh  :lol: But you're right, that's one of my fave scenes in that movie, too.  :P And I also have a thing for his temper...  :blink:  :eek:

353554[/snapback]

I love the times he gets mad at Q on TNG :lol:

I love the times he gets mad at Q on TNG  :lol:

353555[/snapback]

Hmm... Me, too, of course, and I bet Q loves that, too :P

I love the times he gets mad at Q on TNG  :P

353555[/snapback]

Hmm... Me, too, of course, and I bet Q loves that, too :blink:

353557[/snapback]

:lol: Yea. I don't like Q he is so annoying.

It's not that easy to have a best guy friend, though. One always has to be careful as to where to draw the line between friendship and more. If both agree that it should be nothing more than friendship, perfect, but if one of the two falls in love with the other, everything turns into a mess...  (I've had my share of experience with that)

I definitely know where you're coming from on that! :lol: :P

For the record, my best guy friend infuriates me daily. It's just too darn easy to forgive him though! :blink: :blush 2: