Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

Personal log, 10/24/05

Another night in front of the computer. Yay. :)

Though I'm sick. *coughs* That's the reason why I'm here. I can't sleep. :blush: No university for me today. :jaw:

Here's today's Pat pic of the moment:

Jean-LucAndSon.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/25/05

Oh well, finally, the day is over. It's been really stressful at university since I'm still sick. :(

But - I'm home now and tomorrow's gonna be a free day for me. :laugh: I'll spend it in bed. (Without Pat, unfortunately. :lol: )

Jean-LucAndTam.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/26/05

Still sick. Gotta go to university tomorrow. :( Looking forward to having a few days off. :laugh:

Jean-LucAndWorf.jpg

Picard out.

Aww, hope you feel better...

*is currently battling a toothache*

360203[/snapback]

Thank you :laugh: I'm already feeling a little better. :lol:

Toothaches are really nasty, though. Hope you'll feel better soon, too. :hug:

Personal log, 10/27/05

I'm at university right now, so, this will be a short log entry. I'm feeling a little better today, I've had some rest and I guess that was really good for me. :(

PatrickDollET021298.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/29/05

I just noticed that Halloween banner with Bev in it. :lol2: Now this is priceless, Bev's so scary that she's in a Halloween banner! B) What a wonderful idea! B)

Anyway... *yawns* just wanted to laugh about Bev. B) Did I already mention that I really dislike her? *lol*

Jean-LucAsAnAllegiance.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/30/05

Not much for today. My cold's finally getting better and I'm a little confused right now because of the new look of this board B)

Jean-LucAtMilesMarriage.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/1/05

Not much for today, as usual. Nice holiday over here, so I spent it at home in my room watching TV.

Jean-LucInDiscussion.jpg

Picard out.

Glad you had a good holiday! My toothache's gone, but I still need to go to the dentist. *cringe* I HATE the dentist.

BTW, I have a parcel here for you, I just need to wrap it up and ship it off! :blush:

Glad you had a good holiday! My toothache's gone, but I still need to go to the dentist. *cringe* I HATE the dentist.

BTW, I have a parcel here for you, I just need to wrap it up and ship it off! :D

I hate the dentist, too :blush: I really hate to go there!

A parcel for me :tear: *can't wait to get my hands on it* :angry:

Personal log, 11/2/05

I just got the "The Nightmare Before Christmas" - soundtrack! Pat speaks a few words on that CD, so I really had to have it ASAP! :vbg:

Aside from that, I'm hungry. :laugh:

Jean-LucControlledByAnAlien.jpg

Picard out.

LMAO!!!

That's funny because I was listening to that soundtrack yesterday at work and when I heard Pat talking I thought of you! XD

Enjoy it! I love the song "Making Christmas".

Danny Elfman is God if he can get Patrick Stewart to help make the soundtrack. XD

LMAO!!!

That's funny because I was listening to that soundtrack yesterday at work and when I heard Pat talking I thought of you! XD

Enjoy it! I love the song "Making Christmas".

Danny Elfman is God if he can get Patrick Stewart to help make the soundtrack. XD

:blush: That's really funny! And you really think of me when you hear Pat talking? That's an honor! :blush 2: :blush 2:

Well, I actually bought this soundtrack because of Pat, not because of the rest of the songs. :angry:

Pat loves to lend his voice for soundtracks, so... :laugh:

Personal log, 11/3/05

Not much for today. I'm at university right now and I'm bored, as usual. :tear: I'll just have to spend the rest of the day here and then I'll enjoy another one of these looooooong weekends.

Can't post a Pat pic right now, I'll do that later when I'm home.

Picard out.

EDIT: Like I promised, here's today's Pat pic of the moment:

Jean-LucLookingAtData.jpg

Personal log, 11/4/05

Not much for today... I went shopping with my mom and helped her carrying the bags and stuff... like I do every Friday... :drool:

Jean-LucOnABorgCube.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/5/05

I watched some Star Trek today and I also managed to continue writing another one of my stories... hm... aside from that, I did pretty much of - nothing. :drool:

Jean-LucStandingUp.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/6/05

Not much for today. Watched some Star Trek and finished reading the novel "The Genesis Wave, Book Three" (HATED IT :drool: :) )...

Jean-LucWithAYoungAdmiral.jpg

Picard out.

finished reading the novel "The Genesis Wave, Book Three" (HATED IT )...

The first 2 books were pretty good. They should have stopped after that. I agree that the third book isn't very good.

Personal log, 11/6/05

Not much for today. Watched some Star Trek and finished reading the novel "The Genesis Wave, Book Three" (HATED IT :drool: :) )...

Jean-LucWithAYoungAdmiral.jpg

Picard out.

Oh I own that book too! I haven't read book 1 and 2 but, man, that book is a loadof rubbish. I read it 5 times and still don't understand it!

*Knocks plaster off finger and drips blood on keyboard*

Oh I own that book too! I haven't read book 1 and 2 but, man, that book is a loadof rubbish. I read it 5 times and still don't understand it!

No wonder! You can't read part 3 without reading parts 1 & 2!... :drool:

I'm not even a native speaker of English and I understood the first two books perfectly. :blink: :laugh:

I actually liked them, but the third one was kinda unnecessary. The fact that Jean-Luc falls in love with that darn Romulan/Elosian/whateversheis doesn't help much. And his affection for Beverly doesn't help either. :nono::frusty: The book sounds like as if they're a couple. *vomits* :laugh: :laugh:

Personal log, 11/7/05

Not much for today... I got the Nemesis Special Edition on DVD! I really need to watch Beverly leaving the Enterprise. Can't wait. I should have thrown her out of the next airlock myself, though. :nono:

Jean-LucWithBlueShirt.jpg

Picard out.

Wow you are harsh lol. But then there are some people in my life that i would not mind throwing out an airlock lol.

Wow you are harsh lol. But then there are some people in my life that i would not mind throwing out an airlock lol.

I'm not harsh, it's what she deserves for annoying the heck out of me. :laugh::frusty: It's her own fault. *grin*

Personal log, 11/9/05

Need to go to my grandma today. She's got a package for me that the mailman brought yesterday. It's the first season of 'Extras' with the Pat episode!!!! :laugh:

I can't wait to see my dear Paddy. :laugh:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Jean-LucWithRomulans.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/11/05

*yawn* not much for today... I created a few new Picard/Q banners for a German Star Trek message board... I also met my best guy friend and we had a lot of fun :lol:

Jean-LucDataAndSpock.jpg

Picard out.

I had a lot of fun as well! I went to anime club, called my guy friend and only talked to him for 3 mins, and now I was watching this great anime called Nightwalker. I have a thing for vampires, they are very sexy indeed! lol. I would love to see pat in the role of a vampire!

I had a lot of fun as well! I went to anime club, called my guy friend and only talked to him for 3 mins, and now I was watching this great anime called Nightwalker. I have a thing for vampires, they are very sexy indeed! lol. I would love to see pat in the role of a vampire!

I like vampires, too! I also wouldn't mind seeing Pat in the role of a vampire! Oh, my... that'd be more than just hot :lol:

I once wrote a fan fic about Jean-Luc being turned into a vampire... :flex:

Personal log, 11/12/05

Didn't do much today. I slept until 1 PM, got up, had dinner with my mom and then I just relaxed in my room, like I always do at the weekend. :lol:

Jean-LucMarieAndRen.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/13/05

Boring Sunday over here... I'm just not in such a good mood right now, so perhaps I shouldn't make a log entry.

Meh.

Jean-LucRegDataAndMoriaty.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/14/05

I'm feeling better today. My exam is over and I'm relaxing right now... I have to go to university tomorrow, of course, but I think I'll skip a few classes *whistle*...

Jeffrey13.jpg

Picard out.

I skipped one class today, but it is not good to do that. But I am going on wedesday for sure!

I am now about to skip that darn philosophpy class for today. It's just that I'm not in the mood for Aristotle. :bow:

It's not that bad to skip classes as long as you still know what's going on. :bow:

Personal log, 11/15/05

Not much so far for today... I'm at university right now, so this will be a short log entry (not that my other entries are actually long, I just don't have anything important to say).

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Nemesis28.jpg

:) :) !!!!!

Picard out.

It's not that bad to skip classes as long as you still know what's going on.

When I was in college, I had to take a linear algebra/calculus course. The teacher was Greek and spoke with a heavy accent. I really couldn't understand what he was saying. So, instead of going to class, I went to the library during that time and studied the textbook. I only showed up for class to take tests. I ended up getting an A in that class........ :bow: