Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

It's not that bad to skip classes as long as you still know what's going on.

When I was in college, I had to take a linear algebra/calculus course. The teacher was Greek and spoke with a heavy accent. I really couldn't understand what he was saying. So, instead of going to class, I went to the library during that time and studied the textbook. I only showed up for class to take tests. I ended up getting an A in that class........ :bow:

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean :) as long as you can get the information about what's going on in the class, you can stay away from it and only show up for the exam. :) Many people do that over here, that's why the library at this university here is always so crowded. :bow:

Hiya, I'm just visiting people's logs, being nosey...you know me! :bow: Just saying hi and hope you're doing ok. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I did all mine in October! :)

Hiya, I'm just visiting people's logs, being nosey...you know me! :bow: Just saying hi and hope you're doing ok. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I did all mine in October! :)

I'm ok, yes. B)

I don't have any money for Christmas shopping. I'm not much fond of Christmas anyway (I actually hate it), I'll only buy a gift for my best guy friend and for my mom. :bow: I don't have any money for more gifts anyway, even if I wanted to buy more. :)

Hey there, Mrs. Picard!

I've been so damn busy at work. It's hectic! I hate this new merging company. They're giving it far too much work, but at least the boss is considering getting me an assistant! :bow:

And Doug and I are planning on possibly touring Europe next year! Maybe we can meet up for a couple days and do some fun stuff. :biggrin:

Hey there, Mrs. Picard!

I've been so damn busy at work. It's hectic! I hate this new merging company. They're giving it far too much work, but at least the boss is considering getting me an assistant! B)

And Doug and I are planning on possibly touring Europe next year! Maybe we can meet up for a couple days and do some fun stuff. :hug:

Hey! :bow:

You'll get an assistant? Sounds great! I'd love to have that too, would be very useful here at university to have someone to go to the classes for you. :)

Just make sure you visit the really cool countries in Europe! (Germany, for example :biggrin: , or Holland or England, or Italy... and so on :bow: )

Personal log, 11/18/05

Not much is happening over here, I'm sick once again and I'll got straight back to bed now. :)

Here's today's Pat pic of the moment:

KeikoGuinanJean-LucAndRo.jpg

Picard out.

Aww, :bow: hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Thank you! B) :)

Yes, feel loads better! *many hugs and wishes*

Yeah, I'm not feeling too hot myself. :bow:

Thanks for the hugs! I'll relax and I hope I'll soon be fine again. :biggrin:

:biggrin: B)

I'm relaxing right now... of course, if someone sent Pat over to me, I could relax even more... :bow::bow:

Personal log, 11/19/05

Not much has happened over here today so far. I saw that I won this week's trivia! :bow: Yay! :biggrin:

Hm... nothing else is happening over here, I'm still fighting this darn cold... :bow:

LadyJane.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/20/05

Once again, a nice and calm Sunday with not much to do for me except for staying in bed, coughing like never before. Oh, how I hate it when I'm sick. :laugh:

LaughingPatrick.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/21/05

I'm hungry once again. *lol* It's really strange, I'm always hungry when I'm in front of the computer...

Not much happened over here today, I just spent the day relaxing and stuff because I have to go to university again tomorrow. :laugh:

LocutusOfBorg12.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/23/05

Not much for today. Found some new Pat pictures and had an interesting free day which I spent in front of the computer. :laugh:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
LocutusOfBorg17.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/24/05

Well, not much for today, except for the fact that it's WEEKEND for me now :(

LookingSerious.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/25/05

The first day of my weekend... Not much has happened so far. My mom's not at home tonight - yay. :(

I watched a TNG episode today and tried not to kiss and hug the TV. :(

Masterminds10.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/26/05

Yay, I listened to Pat on the radio today! :( And I found a cute new picture... it was a good day today! :(

cover1.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/27/05

I didn't do much today, except watching some Star Trek TOS and TNG episodes... I'm still on :( because of Pat's interview from yesterday. :(

Masterminds9.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/28/05

Not a good day today... *ack* Oh well, I'm sure tomorrow will be better, it can't get worse, or can it? :(

Nemesis-Poster.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 11/30/05

I relaxed the whole day today and right now I'm trying to figure out how to get up at 6 AM tomorrow. *yikes*

Anyway, life's pretty boring over here...

OnSetOfNemesis.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 12/3/05

Nothing's happening over here... *yawn* I'm just relaxing a little... got some Latin results today, they're actually okay... so, yay me. :angry:

PatrickAndThumb.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 12/4/05

Not much for today, I mean, it's Sunday over here and I don't have that much to do on Sundays anyway, so I relaxed a lot... Gotta get myself a cup of coffee now, though. :angry:

PatrickSailing.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 12/5/05

Not much so far for today, of course, I just got out of bed... I'm really starting to like Mondays now. :P

Hmm... I'm hungry, I should go and see what's there for breakfast... perhaps some fries? :angry:

PatrickStewart101.jpg

Picard out.

Oh, life sounds slow!

Wish it was like that for me. Well, I'm glad you're ok! :blink:

HAhA! You're gonna love your Christmas gift... *crafty grin and darts back to working hard as usual*

12/21/05

Hmm... long time no see in here... :assimilated:

Not much is going on right now here in my life, as usual, it's all kinda boring and every day's the same. My mom has a really bad cold right now, so she's home the whole day...

I love my mom, but she sometimes really... I mean... she's getting on my nerves from time to time. B) :wow:

Let's see... what's new when it comes to my dear Pat? Nothing. He's still doing his one-man-performance of 'A Christmas Carol' in London... and then he'll start rehearsing for the RSC plays in January... B)

PatrickStewart118.jpg

Picard out. B)

I like his version of it, it is really good and i might just get on DVD as well! My life is boring as well too, you and me are in the same boat lol. Sometimes my mother also drives me crazy lol.

I like his version of it, it is really good and i might just get on DVD as well! My life is boring as well too, you and me are in the same boat lol. Sometimes my mother also drives me crazy lol.

Well, his one-man-show is something very special... The movie he did is also a great one, I really hate Christmas and the evil Ebenezer Scrooge is some sort of role model to me. :)

12/22/05

Not much for today. I got up early, went to university and then I went to the city, I needed to buy a postcard. Then I returned home, closed the door behind me and breathed a sigh of relief! :P

PatrickStewart119.jpg

Picard out.

:) :P So did it all go well at Uni then?

Yes, it did, I only had to go there today for a class about American English Pronunciation, and now I'll have some free time. I really need it. :)