Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

It's not that easy to have a best guy friend, though. One always has to be careful as to where to draw the line between friendship and more. If both agree that it should be nothing more than friendship, perfect, but if one of the two falls in love with the other, everything turns into a mess...  (I've had my share of experience with that)

I definitely know where you're coming from on that! :o :lol:

For the record, my best guy friend infuriates me daily. It's just too darn easy to forgive him though! :P :blush 2:

353613[/snapback]

Well, my best guy friend doesn't dare infuriate me :P He knows how upset I can become :)

Personal log, 9/23/05

I had such a wonderful day today with my best guy friend! He gave me one of his shirts because he can't wear it anymore (his washing machine decided to let it shrink :inlove: )! I'll wear it with pride, of course. It's dark blue and it'll keep me warm the next winter... :P

We had dinner and then we went to the BIG shopping center that has opened in our city. And then we went to his house and had a nice evening in front of the computer. He's such a nice and cute guy. :bow:

Here's today's Pat pic of the moment:

BrentSpinerMarinaSirtisAndPatrickSt.jpg

Picard out.

I had such a wonderful day today with my best guy friend! He gave me one of his shirts because he can't wear it anymore (his washing machine decided to let it shrink  )! I'll wear it with pride, of course. It's dark blue and it'll keep me warm the next winter...

Uh-oh. Not the shirt. You're doomed now! :lol:

(I keep my best guy friend's dirty t-shirt in a plastic bag so I can sniff it when I miss him... :blush 2: )

Did I just admit that? In public? :inlove:

that is cool. I had a great time with my anime club today. They are the only people that make me happy.

353765[/snapback]

Well, it is always important to have people who make you happy! :P

Uh-oh. Not the shirt. You're doomed now!  :inlove: 

(I keep my best guy friend's dirty t-shirt in a plastic bag so I can sniff it when I miss him...  :blush 2: )

Did I just admit that? In public?  :lol:

353797[/snapback]

I immediately thought of you when he asked me if I wanted his shirt! :P I don't keep it in a plastic bag, though, but I must admit that I sniff it from time to time - until my mom decides to put it into the washing machine. :P

Personal log, 9/24/05

Ok, I decided to take a look at the comp... but I think I'll leave soon and watch some Star Trek and read the newspaper. :bow:

DixonAndData.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/26/05

Hmm... not much to report for today... ok it's only about 1 AM, so there really isn't much to say yet :inlove:

I had a pretty relaxing day yesterday... I watched some Star Trek and right now I'm trying to find out what's wrong with my computer. :lol:

DixonHill8.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/27/05

I'm hungry. :) I really should look for something to eat... Haven't eaten anything the whole day except for some cookies... :)

Hmm... what else... yeah, I watched some Star Trek, as usual. :sus:

Convention5.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/29/05

Nothing special to report for now... I'll have to go the post office tomorrow... I wanted to go there today, but it's raining outside. :dude:

Convention.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 9/30/05

Hmm... my barber appointment is today. Gotta have my hair cut once and for all. :dude: I really hate it when it's long, so... :P

Hm... I got "Star Trek Titan: The Red King" today! Yay! :assimilated:

DadSavage.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/2/05

Hmm... another peaceful evening in front of the computer. :assimilated: I'll miss those when university starts again. :P

Not much to tell... gotta get some Earl Grey tea now and watch some Star Trek later. :dude:

InTheReadyRoom.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/3/05

Hmm, not much for today, I watched 6 Star Trek episodes and right now I'm trying to relax a little, I'm looking for a nice CD for to listen to while sitting in front of the computer... :frusty:

Jean-Luc106.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/4/05

Not much for today... calm and relaxing as usual... I'm not looking forward to October 17th... university starts then.... :frusty: B)

Jean-Luc112.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/6/05

Not much for today... as usual when I have holidays. I'm doing the same I do every evening: looking through the internet, looking for new Pat pics...

Jean-Luc117.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/7/05

Weee I just found new screencaps from the movie "LifeForce" with Pat!!! :(

Anyway... nothing else is happening over here... Gotta watch Sponge Bob Squarepants now. :lol:

Jean-Luc130.jpg

Picard out.

Just wondering: what do you think of Patrick Stuart's other work like Moby D*ck and X-Men? He recently did The Lion in Winter with Glenn Close and I was very impressed, especially considering the Peter O'Toole did it originally with Katherine Hepburn.

I wish that he'd do a film with Anthony Hopkins. If they did another version of Hamlet (something I always support) perhaps Hopkins could play Claudius and Stuart could be Polonius. Then all you'd need is Jamie Bamber* ("Apollo" from Battlestar Galactica) as Hamlet and Alan Rickman as the Ghost of Hamlet's Father.

*Many fans of Battlestar Galactica don't realize that Jamie Bamber is in fact British. He plays Americans better then most Americans. :(

Just wondering: what do you think of Patrick Stuart's other work like Moby D*ck and X-Men?  He recently did The Lion in Winter with Glenn Close and I was very impressed, especially considering the Peter O'Toole did it originally with Katherine Hepburn.

I wish that he'd do a film with Anthony Hopkins.  If they did another version of Hamlet (something I always support) perhaps Hopkins could play Claudius and Stuart could be Polonius.  Then all you'd need is Jamie Bamber* ("Apollo" from Battlestar Galactica) as Hamlet and Alan Rickman as the Ghost of Hamlet's Father.

*Many fans of Battlestar Galactica don't realize that Jamie Bamber is in fact British.  He plays Americans better then most Americans. :bow:

356925[/snapback]

Oh, I love his other work, of course, it's not just Jean-Luc Picard I'm into (he's not even my fave Pat role, though he's a close 2nd). :) I love "The Lion In Winter", Glenn Close is a fantastic actress, Pat is a fantastic actor and so the movie is fantastic, too. B)

I love him as Captain Ahab and I'm very looking forward to seeing X3 (I just hope that the rumours concerning Charles Xavier's death are not true :( )...

Well, Pat once played in "Hamlet" (it was a BBC movie, I recently ordered that one, right now I'm waiting for it to arrive over here)... :) But you're right, I'd love to see a movie with Anthony Hopkins and Pat... Perhaps another Hannibal Lecter movie... *loves Dr. Lecter* :)

Personal log, 10/8/05

Not much for today... I watched some Star Trek and stuff and another "X Files" episode... I guess I'll try to attend tonight's trivia session... I hope I can make it (and I hope that my comp will like this idea :( :) )...

Lenin.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/9/05

Today's been pretty much relaxed. I spent it reading a TNG novel... I read a lot at the moment. I don't know, but it seems that reading helps me to relax... even more so than watching TNG... it depends on the novel, of course...

Hmm... here's today's Pat pic of the moment:

Jean-Luc18.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/10/05

Not much for today... once again... I'm not looking forward to tomorrow because I'll have to go to university in order to get some stuff. <_< Oh well, at least I'll be able to pay a visit to Mc Donald's! :veryangry:

Jean-Luc19.jpg

Picard out.

I go to mcdonalds a lot when I'm at college too! <_< Nice picture. :wow::dude: Must get going to a job interview :veryangry:

I go to mcdonalds a lot when I'm at college too! <_< Nice picture.  :hug:  :wow: Must get going to a job interview :veryangry:

357428[/snapback]

I love McDonald's! I wasn't there today, though, I didn't have the time. Oh well, I'll have plenty of time for that on next Monday, I think. University starts then.

Personal log, 10/11/05

Went to university today and afterwards I met my mom at her workplace and she took me with her to the shopping mall and I had to carry her bags and stuff. I'm pretty exhausted now. :dude:

Jean-Luc27.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/12/05

First of all: I'm hungry.

Got a package today from a very dear friend. <_< (thank you, Mike :dude: )

Watched some Star Trek and X Files...

Right now I'm looking for something to eat. :veryangry:

Jean-Luc28.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/13/05

Well, another one of those "relaxed days". I'm gonna miss them next week when university re-starts. :veryangry:

Jean-Luc59.jpg

Picard out.

You have any time to relax you are very lucky! lol

357812[/snapback]

Well, I won't have that time anymore next week, but for now, yes. B)

god, mrs p. don't you work?

357936[/snapback]

I study at university. That's my workplace. :klingon: I live with my mother, so I don't have to pay for an apartment or something, that's why I don't have to work in order to get money. Even if I did any additional work, I couldn't afford living alone, it'd be way too expensive. I could only afford it if I did a full-time job and that's not possible since I go to university.

Personal log, 10/14/05

*sigh* I'm hungry once again. I really should get myself a t-shirt saying "I'm hungry" :klingon: I really sound like as if there's nothing more important than eating, which is not the case, I'm actually eating very little, I'm just always hungry when I'm in front of the computer. :klingon:

Jean-Luc6.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/15/05

Today I helped my mom washing the car. B)

I also watched some Star Trek and continued to write a new fan fiction of mine.

Click For Spoiler
Jean-Luc69.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/18/05

University is keeping me more than just busy, so just a few words... It's all very stressful for me right now, I never thought university could become like that. :P It's never been that way, but now it is... okay, enough for now, I have to go to bed, it's "late". :P

Jean-LucAndData7.jpg

Picard out.

I'm going to be staying in a university soon, I just hope it isn't as hard as you make out! :fear: :P I'm pretty sure Uni will be back to normal for you soon. :P :P

B) It's late for me too...

I'm going to be staying in a university soon, I just hope it isn't as hard as you make out! :fear: :lol: I'm pretty sure Uni will be back to normal for you soon.  :lol:  :)

:yawn: It's late for me too...

358756[/snapback]

You get used to it. :) It's REALLY stressful during the first week or so, but it's like that in every semester because, at least here in Germany, it's entirely up to you to arrange a schedule for yourself and many students often find themselves at a loss. :lol: But, like I said, everything gets settled during the first two weeks, and then everything's ok again. :)

Personal log, 10/19/05

Wo-hoo! I just found out that Wednesday's gonna be another free day for me! B)

Anyway, I really have to go now, I gotta wash the dishes and clean up this mess in the living room here around me... B)

Jean-LucAndData8.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/20/05

Weekend! B)

I'm glad that this week is over. I'm sooooo exhausted. But, it's weekend now for me and I shall enjoy it! :lol:

Jean-LucAndDeanna3.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 10/21/05

Hm... not much for today, I was at home, trying to relax. B) Right now I'm looking forward to watching "Hamlet" with Pat on DVD very soon. :lol:

Jean-LucAndKolrami.jpg

Picard out.