Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

Personal log, 7/17/05

Not much for today... I ate some fries... B) I also watched a TNG episode, "The Icarus Factor". I enjoy that episode, though there could have been more Jean-Luc in it. :lol: :lol:

Here's today's Pat pic of the moment:

Titus1981.gif

Picard out.

Personal log, 7/18/05

I just got up and right now I'm looking for someting to eat... I'm enjoying my holidays, as you can see :lol: I've earned them well, I think.

Unification.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 7/20/05

I had SUCH an interesting day today with my friend! :lol: We ate something and then we went to my house and spent the rest of the day watching TV and stuff. :lol:

PatAtBAFTAAwards.jpg

Picard out.

I can imagine whatta great day you had today. :yahoo:

Something new about Lucci :clap:

Today he surprised everyone especially me. It`s the third day he did this. :roflmao::dude:

I can tell you more when we see us next time, okay?

But I think it`s time to ask my Boss for a pic. You should see him. :bow:

It is really amazing how of a good times you have with friends. If only i chould have some good friends that I can trust!

It is really amazing how of a good times you have with friends. If only i chould have some good friends that I can trust!

342277[/snapback]

Yeah *nods* I'm very grateful for having such a great guy friend. He's one of the few who actually understands me. :yahoo: It's very hard to find such people, I agree with you on that.

Personal log, 7/21/05

I just got out of bed and I'm still tired! :roflmao: I'll have to do a few things today, mom wrote me another one of her famous lists. :dude: Aside from that, I'm fine... Gotta listen to some more music now :clap:

Leontes.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 7/21/05

I'll have to do a few things today, mom wrote me another one of her famous lists. 

Picard out.

342344[/snapback]

Oh so you have the chores lists too? :dude::flowers:

Oh so you have the chores lists too?  :dude:  :dude:

342442[/snapback]

Yes, I do! :lol: :lol: It's really annoying! :flowers: I guess that's one of the disadvantages of living with one's mom :lol:

You always have gorgeous pics of Pat I think. :P

It makes me crazy with my program for making posters... B)

If you want more, just send me some.

The last days I`ve made two posters more for you. :bow:

Next week I`ll try to send you the package or in my summer holidays.

Lukas yesterday always want to hug and everything with me. :dude:

Nothing without Viper at work. :flowers:

Everyday when we go outside he want to give me his rolls or pretzles.

Am I looking everytime hungry? :lol: :dude:

I think I write you more these weekend. Then you have something to laugh.

Today he will do anything more to surprise me I think. I know this Boy now. :lol: :lol:

Personal log, 7/22/05

*yawn*

I got up pretty early today - early for me, that is. :flowers: The most important thing for today: There is NO list whatsoever on the table! :lol: :dude:

I just have to wash the dishes, then I'll be finished with the chores. A friend of mine sent me some German/English translation work via e-mail... I guess I will do that over the weekend... I like doing that, it's not that it's a lot of work or something. :dude:

HenryGray-DukefSuffolk.jpg

Picard out.

Oh you lucky thing! I have a list! Vacum every room, polish, tidy, wash the dishes, feed the cat and answer calls etc! :flowers:

Enjoy your lucky day.

Oh you lucky thing! I have a list! Vacum every room, polish, tidy, wash the dishes, feed the cat and answer calls etc!  :dude:

Enjoy your lucky day.

342703[/snapback]

Eeew sounds like quite a bit of work... :flowers:

But that list sounds very similar to the one I had yesterday :dude: Except for feeding the cat.. we don't have a cat :lol:

Oh, well I enjoy feeding the cat anyway :flowers: . Do you have any pets?

342706[/snapback]

No, but I had a guinea-pig and two rabbits when I was a child. I would love to have two guinea-pigs, but my mom says no. :lol: And it's HER house, so it's up to her to decide about any pets. *sigh*

I'd name my guinea-pigs after Jean-Luc and Will :dude:

:dude: I persuaded my mum into having hamsters- I made fake hamsters for my bro and I once :flowers:

:flowers: I persuaded my mum into having hamsters- I made fake hamsters for my bro and I once  :dude:

342716[/snapback]

Awwww hamsters!!! They're really cute! :dude: I'd love to have one since hamsters are always up at night - sounds like me :lol:

Mrs P, you can get someday some pics of my two hamsters. I`ll get them next week, when I have my money. Do you have an idea which names they`ll get. Advice: I`ll get two boys. :flowers:

I want a rat or two but my mother says always No because she hate these animals. :dude:

Oh and I have a funny toy for you: My crazy ball which noises of broken glass. I think it`s a better toy for you. :lol:

:dude: I persuaded my mum into having hamsters- I made fake hamsters for my bro and I once  :lol:

342716[/snapback]

Awwww hamsters!!! They're really cute! :flowers: I'd love to have one since hamsters are always up at night - sounds like me :dude:

342718[/snapback]

I had one called Fudge who chewed the bottom of one of my bedroom curtains, my TV ariel and the hall carpet. She was so cute.

I had another called Chester who was a baby and I never even got to hold because it was that frightened it squealled and bit all the time. He would run around the cage squealling like a toddler. My cat broke the tubes of the cage and I found him dead on the hall carpet next to the hamster when I came in from school.

I had another, a Chinese Dwarf. They were babies, but they can live together so I hadone and my brother had one. I called mine Phi Phi and the other one Me Me. They faught so much I had to split the cage into two.

Now they're dead I can't have anymore. :lol:

I had one called Fudge who chewed the bottom of one of my bedroom curtains, my TV ariel and the hall carpet. She was so cute.

I had another called Chester who was a baby and I never even got to hold because it was that frightened it squealled and bit all the time. He would run around the cage squealling like a toddler. My cat broke the tubes of the cage and I found him dead on the hall carpet next to the hamster when I came in from school.

I had another, a Chinese Dwarf. They were babies, but they can live together so I hadone and my brother had one. I called mine Phi Phi and the other one Me Me. They faught so much I had to split the cage into two.

Now they're dead I can't have anymore.  :flowers:

342832[/snapback]

Yeah, those animals like to chew on anything :lol:

One shouldn't have cats AND hamsters at the same time... might be dangerous... :dude:

Perhaps you'll have another one one day... you never know :dude:

Maybe, but not just yet I don't have time for them with college.

342981[/snapback]

Yeah, university gives me no time for pets, too... *sigh* :P

Personal log, 7/23/05

Not much for today... I spent most of the day asleep. :P I also watched a movie, "Freddy Vs. Jason"... Hmm... I loved it! :lol:

PatWithCigarette.jpg

Picard out.

:P

Does he smoke?

343037[/snapback]

No! :lol: As far as I know, he doesn't smoke.

I've never seen him smoking (except for pics like that when he's on stage and his role requires it, like the one of Shylock from Shakespeare's The Merchant Of Venice, whom you can see in that pic - or Dixon Hill on TNG or Karla in Smiley's People/Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy). But in real life, I think I can say for sure, no, he doesn't smoke.

Personal log, 7/24/05

Hmm... I finished reading a Stargazer novel today. Now I started to read the next one. I can't get enough. :lol:

I also watched a TNG episode, "Pen Pals". Couldn't take my eyes off Jean-Luc in those tight pants. :P

Maybury.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 7/25/05

HUNGRY!!! :P

Ok... what else is new... lol... Today's been a good day so far. Nothing woke me up and I'm enjoying myself in front of the computer... I'll have to go to university on Wednesday (just for one time)... I'm not much looking forward to that... :lol:

WhosAfraidOfVirginiaWoolf.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 7/26/05

Ouch. My stomach hurts. I guess I ate too much ice cream or something, or perhaps I've had a little too much stress in recent days. B)

I'm drinking tea right now and it has already gotten better, but I won't be able to go to university tomorrow, I'll have to do that on Thursday (it won't make much of a difference which day I choose for going there).

Hmm... what else... my internet company scared me this morning! I wanted to initiate my comp's internet connection and it said "not possible". I then called the company and they told me that I'm not the only one who's experiencing problems with the DSL connection. :cheers:

I am glad that it seems to work now, though.

Oh, and there is news about Pat. He seems to be the new speaker for an internet flight-booking company, and one can win a meeting with him on their website! A dinner in England!!!! BUT... and here it comes... the sweepstake is only for US citizen! :tear: Now why??? WHY??? :tear: This is unfair!!! (no offense meant, but it is not fair :o ) I want to participate, too! I want to win a dinner with him! *cries*!!!!

But, on the other hand, it'd not be a dinner for two, I would have to take one person with me in case I won. And I just can imagine the scenery, my mom sitting next to me, Pat across the table and mom would be looking from one to another, asking me stupid questions like "What did he just say? What are you talking about?" B) :P Perhaps Pat'd even take his girlfriend with him... EW. I better stay HOME or I'd cause an... 'incident'. :P :o

Eismann_3.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 7/27/05

Hmmm... I didn't do anything today so far, but then I just got up a few minutes ago. :cheers: I'm glad that my internet connection seems to be working again... I'm hungry now, so I guess I'll get myself something to eat...

My stomach's much better, I guess it really was just stress... I'll relax today and then go to university tomorrow. :tear:

BehindTheScenesOfFirstContact.jpg

Picard out.

Personal log, 7/28/05

Hmm... I'm not at university today though I really planned on going there... but I didn't do it because it's approximately 37°C outside and I can't go out without getting the worst headache I ever had because my sunglasses are broken and without them nothing protects my eyes from the sun. :P :) It's not absolutely necessary to get this sheet of paper from my university right now, I can still get it next week. :)

JoshJacksonANdPatStewart.jpg

:) !

Picard out.