Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Going to the hospital with my dad to see a family member that not doing well then goin to wisconsin for the weekend but bringin my laptop to wisconsin

Getting ready for bed coz its 3am and deb is almost asleep on the sofa :laugh:

Waiting for my in-laws to get here. Nice of Robert to wait till he's going to work to drop that one on me. 298637.gif Give me strength... :laugh:

Waiting for my in-laws to get here. Nice of Robert to wait till he's going to work to drop that one on me. 298637.gif Give me strength... :P

Those in-laws of yours sure come over a lot, don't they?........ :laugh:

:laugh: i should go to bed coz i am tired and mabe had a little too much to drink :beer:..i cant even focus my eyes to find the door..lol

Also i cant be held responsable for anything i said in the chat room coz i will just deny it tomorrow..lol

Yeah, and every time they do RikerChick needs to go put clothes on.

Grow up :P

Also i cant be held responsable for anything i said in the chat room coz i will just deny it tomorrow..lol

Sounds intresting wonder what you was up to hmmmm :laugh:

I am Playing with Mandy while Hang is in the bath and reading stuff here. :lol:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Relaxing after a wonderful morning spent with Robert and the kids, e-mailing to mom at work, thinking of maybe getting some new chairs for the front porch, waiting for a package to come.

Sitting at work cursing because the stupid servers went down and I am having to actually do some work.

Right now i am half watching the JD ppv while i roam around the net :smoke: ..think i will go and play battlefield 2 online get in a F35 and kill me some Noobs :whistling:

Wishing that ladder I ordered would get here today so I could work on a few projects while Robert is here to help me.

Pm'ing with my best friend :whistling: ..being silly coz i am in a super good mood coz my leg isnt hurting which is the first time in months with out painkillers :love:

And planning my "Plan of Attack"..the North HILLS need to be taken....then its time to head on south.. :elephant::elephant:

I am on the phone and posting here. My boyfriend and I had lunch and he proposed!!! Today is our 6 months anniversary and I've calling all my friends to tell them the great news. :whistling:

Laughing and shaking my head at what Hang said :whistling:

The Battle has only just begon :msn-wink: :innocent_:

:helpsmilie: hihihi

Edited by DutchDebbie

I am on the phone and posting here. My boyfriend and I had lunch and he proposed!!! Today is our 6 months anniversary and I've calling all my friends to tell them the great news. :whistling:

Congrats WP! :love:

I'm making coffee and thinking of all the things I should be doing besides sitting here

Congrats

I am on the phone and posting here. My boyfriend and I had lunch and he proposed!!! Today is our 6 months anniversary and I've calling all my friends to tell them the great news. :elephant:

Congrats and the best of luck to you both!! :whistling:

the Battle has only just begon

OooOOOO that sounds like a challange to me :love:

Downloading ironman again coz i deleted it of my drive :elephant:

I'm barely able to move after an intense session at the gym.

Oh...and...CONGRATS..WP!...wonderful news!... :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the congratulations.

Currently I am sitting at home waiting for my fiance to get off of work and come home so that I can get off the computer and spend the entire day with him...alone. :laugh: