Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

LOL I figured you knew about it and that maybe "Little Piggy" was a pet name lol

I just got back from voting but at this moment I'm laughing <_<

A pet name :P ...if deb ever calls me little piggy while we are you know doing grown up things...well lets just leave it at that :P

Pet name *shakes head*

I was making sure a photo of me at uni before the crash had uploaded to my profile B)

LOL I figured you knew about it and that maybe "Little Piggy" was a pet name lol

I just got back from voting but at this moment I'm laughing <_<

A pet name :P ...if deb ever calls me little piggy while we are you know doing grown up things...well lets just leave it at that B)

Pet name *shakes head*

I was making sure a photo of me at uni before the crash had uploaded to my profile B)

Ok I admit it, I was actually going to PM you but got distracted and forgot lol Of course I can't get the image out of my mind now that right at a critical moment Debbie calls you "Little Piggy" B) :P

Ok I admit it, I was actually going to PM you but got distracted and forgot lol Of course I can't get the image out of my mind now that right at a critical moment Debbie calls you "Little Piggy" :P :P

*starts to choke on coffee* B) ..i forgot i posted that last night,i must have had more to drink then i thought.

It would be a bad day at the office if she blurted that out kevin B)

its 7:40am here and right now i am cleaning up the coffee,getting in the shower and off to the hospital i go for my check up <_<

Just got in from work. Got about an hour or so to kill before my morning nap.

Still debating on if I should take a nap after waking from about 14 hours of sleep. I gotta work tonight and tomorrow...so maybe a quick nap will do me good for later.

Watching last weeks Smallville. Brilliant episode! <_<

sadly i missed that episode...

im currently refitting a NX-01 class with cloaking device and stronger phasers.

Laughing at some ridiculous text messages Robert's sending me. <_< He must be showing a customer how to text.

Eating dinner and waiting for some stuff for work to be ready for download.

Waiting for the little one to run out of energy coz i am really tired and my leg is killing me.. <_<

Waiting for the little one to run out of energy coz i am really tired and my leg is killing me.. <_<

I'm telling you, best way to run the battery down is with Chocolate and Coke. M&M's work best...

What I'm doing is giving Good parenting advise...

:P

I'm telling you, best way to run the battery down is with Chocolate and Coke. M&M's work best...

What I'm doing is giving Good parenting advise...

:P

LMAO if i did that kev i would be up all night with her,i am sure deb gives her that stuff when shes mad at me for something..lol