Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Getting my necked rubbed by deb to clam me down so that i dont consider beating the crap outta the guy next door,he may think coz my leg is screwed i cant slap the white of his *** pfff i would hit him so hard when he woke Robin willams would be stood over him welcoming him out his coma..*** clown.

:laugh::eek: still from that damn snowball fight vid,and now going to make something to eat while i wait for my 2 ladys to return from my mother inlaw. :angry:

Be back after 2 bowls of weetos..lol

Scooting around my torrent sites for anything new to download,also doing my job as Admin on a battlefield 2142 server for another 15 mins then my shift is over,and then read mandy a bed time story before i can sit back and relax :angry:

Saying goodbye to Hangs little sister on MSN and then i have to try and get Mandy into the bath because she looks like she has been playing on a construction site :angry: but she is watching wrestling with Hang so thats going to be a fight because she loves Hanging on Hang..that was a mouth full :laugh:

Ita almost 1am here and i am busy installing software for my new blue ray burner,and it wont be long befoe i hit the sack,the pain killers for my leg will be kicking in soon. :angry:

I was watching a R5 DVD copy of the new Ironman film but something else has taken my attention.

I was watching a R5 DVD copy of the new Ironman film but something else has taken my attention.

So is this movie worth seeing or not?

relaxing before bed

So is this movie worth seeing or not?

relaxing before bed

Yup its well worth paying to go see Kor...i have been waiting for this movie to come out since seeing the movie cartoon last year The Invincable Ironman.

Falling asleep its just gone 1am here :)

:biggrin: Its 1am and i am waiting for deb to finish watching Dr.phil so we can go to bed,thats if mandy is'nt doing her star fish impression with her arms and legs spread out which takes up half the bed B)

This is the Hang on 98.6FM saying night ya'll.