Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

I was playing battlefiled 2142 online but after winning 6 rounds straight i got bored and got in the shower coz the players on the other team wouldnt use there attack chopper coz i was nailing them before they could even take off :)

:) ok Mandy and kev coz you couldnt have done it with his help :) ...you got the hang good this time with my avatar :bow: ...i just noticed it by chance or you 2 would have said nothing and i would have been searching the boards all damn day if mandy hadnt dropped a hint..good job i didnt blame deb..well i should coz she started that goddamn little piggy thing :P

Hmmm i cant let this slip by you both know that dont you :)

mehh i hate you 2....best friends indeed!!..lol

leave it in so everyone can get a laugh outta it..deb will also wanna see this.

:) ok Mandy and kev coz you couldnt have done it with his help :P ...you got the hang good this time with my avatar :bow: ...i just noticed it by chance or you 2 would have said nothing and i would have been searching the boards all damn day if mandy hadnt dropped a hint..good job i didnt blame deb..well i should coz she started that goddamn little piggy thing :)

What? Did I miss something?? :bow:

Click for Spoiler:

:P

:P ok Mandy and kev coz you couldnt have done it with his help :) ...you got the hang good this time with my avatar :bow: ...i just noticed it by chance or you 2 would have said nothing and i would have been searching the boards all damn day if mandy hadnt dropped a hint..good job i didnt blame deb..well i should coz she started that goddamn little piggy thing :bow:

Hmmm i cant let this slip by you both know that dont you :P

What? Did I miss something?? :P

Click for Spoiler:

:)

Oh don't you try to pin this all on me :)

:P ok Mandy and kev coz you couldnt have done it with his help :bow: ...you got the hang good this time with my avatar :P ...i just noticed it by chance or you 2 would have said nothing and i would have been searching the boards all damn day if mandy hadnt dropped a hint..good job i didnt blame deb..well i should coz she started that goddamn little piggy thing :P

What? Did I miss something?? :)

Click for Spoiler:

:bow:

Oh don't you try to pin this all on me :P

:P ok Mandy and kev coz you couldnt have done it with his help :bow: ...you got the hang good this time with my avatar :P ...i just noticed it by chance or you 2 would have said nothing and i would have been searching the boards all damn day if mandy hadnt dropped a hint..good job i didnt blame deb..well i should coz she started that goddamn little piggy thing :P

What? Did I miss something?? :)

Click for Spoiler:

:bow:

Oh don't you try to pin this all on me :P

Pfff if ya lived a little closer you would be missing something!!..lol

You 2 are as bad as each other so you both get the blame *shakes head*..2 wrongs dont make a right...damn now i sound like my mom god bless her soul.

Friends of mine dont understand why i have been coming to this site for 4years now..i tell you why coz even being 6000 or so miles away from you 2 i feel my 2 best friends are just around the corner :P

Dont take this moment of friendship to be a sighn of weakness and all is forgiven..."Ohhhh Hellll Noooo"..lol

You 2 are as bad as each other so you both get the blame *shakes head*..2 wrongs dont make a right...damn now i sound like my mom god bless her soul.

Friends of mine dont understand why i have been coming to this site for 4years now..i tell you why coz even being 6000 or so miles away from you 2 i feel my 2 best friends are just around the corner :)

Dont take this moment of friendship to be a sighn of weakness and all is forgiven..."Ohhhh Hellll Noooo"..lol

lol I actually didn't expect you to notice it for a couple weeks. I can just see your face when you saw it though... :)

Friends of mine dont understand why i have been coming to this site for 4years now..i tell you why coz even being 6000 or so miles away from you 2 i feel my 2 best friends are just around the corner :)

lol I actually didn't expect you to notice it for a couple weeks. I can just see your face when you saw it though... :)

LOL i saw it out the corner of my eye and really wouldnt have noticed it,as for my face it was more of what i said which i shall not repeat here :bow:

Damn now debs seen it coz she is sceaming with laughter....ok now shes gone too far with the piggy sounds..i have mandys super soaker full loaded i just need to get her away from my PS3 before opening fire..*has idea*....hehehe

Damn now debs seen it coz she is sceaming with laughter....ok now shes gone too far with the piggy sounds..

*choking on skittles* :)

Friends of mine dont understand why i have been coming to this site for 4years now..i tell you why coz even being 6000 or so miles away from you 2 i feel my 2 best friends are just around the corner :bow:

lol I actually didn't expect you to notice it for a couple weeks. I can just see your face when you saw it though... :P

LOL i saw it out the corner of my eye and really wouldnt have noticed it,as for my face it was more of what i said which i shall not repeat here :)

Damn now debs seen it coz she is sceaming with laughter....ok now shes gone too far with the piggy sounds..i have mandys super soaker full loaded i just need to get her away from my PS3 before opening fire..*has idea*....hehehe

Speaking of PS3 I got Assassins Creed the other day.

Damn now debs seen it coz she is sceaming with laughter....ok now shes gone too far with the piggy sounds..

*choking on skittles* :)

LOL yes see god is getting you back!!

And i got deb with a full load...mentioning to her that my six pack was coming back worked like a charm to get her into the bed room :) ...now little mandy is saying pee pee coz of all the water on the bed..lol

Speaking of PS3 I got Assassins Creed the other day.

Yeah great game sometimes i just stand on top of towers and look around at the detail coz its fantastic..shame i finished the game in under 3 weeks but thats coz i dont have anything else to do..lol

^^^ :lol6bz: because of Hang,RC and VBG or as i like to call them "The Three Musketeers" coz of there friendship :)

if deb ever calls me little piggy while we are you know doing grown up things...well lets just leave it at that

You couldnt be grown up if you tried hahaha :)

I was suppose to be going to a birthday party for my daughter but my ex told me not to come so now I am sitting here messaging a friend back and forth on myspace.

Sitting here wondering why there is nobody in the chat room.......

My internet was off all night and wasnt working again till about 1hr ago :bow:

Me and mandy are gonna make deb breakfast in bed coz its mothers day!!

Sitting here wondering why there is nobody in the chat room.......

My internet was off all night and wasnt working again till about 1hr ago :bow:

Me and mandy are gonna make deb breakfast in bed coz its mothers day!!41931mh9.gif

Eating breakfast and chilling out before my office phone starts ringing off the hook......

Me and mandy are gonna make deb breakfast in bed coz its mothers day!!41931mh9.gif

:bow: The breakfast in bed was very sweet even if my first choice would not have been chocolate spread and strawberry jam on toast but My daughter made it for me and she made me eat it :huh:

Btw how did you get hold of fresh flowers??

I am reading a book while Hang and Mandy are asleep on the bed,thats all a mother wants on mothers day a bit of peace so i can dive into my book :vbg:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Sitting here patiently waiting for my ex-husband to call and let me know if I can pick our daughters up today. It's his weekend and somehow I already know the answer.

Btw how did you get hold of fresh flowers??

Shocked you again didnt i :vbg: ...i sneaked out this morning while you was sleeping!!

Right now i am pm'ing with RC :huh: and trying to wake up after a midday nap :bow:

Chilling out for a bit before I go to the airport to pick up my wife and son