Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Trying to figure out how to post a YouTube video, and get a song in my profile (by having it "hosted" at another site?). :biggrin:

Eating weetos with mandy..well she is trying to drink the milk with her fingers :biggrin: ...and trying to remember if i changed someting in my profile...bet it was deb messing around,she did that once before on my battlfield game and for 1hr i was running around shooting people with the screen name "I'm a little piggy"..i was trying to work out why my friends in my clan where laughing at me.. B)

Bemoaning the loss of tons of time, effort and information thanks to a DVD malfunction at the last possible moment before finalization was complete. :biggrin:

Laughing at a text message Robert just sent me and waiting for him to get home.

Watching a movie with a friend icon_popcorn.gif

Reaches over to get some popcorn post-162-1209713238.gif

*not saying a word* B) ..

PMing with RC before she goes to sleep,giving up on posting vids here from you tube..i mean i was doing a goddamn computer course at collage before the car crash and my moto when it comes to computers or programs or *cough* things your not supposed to do with your computer.."The word cant doesnt exsist" so why cant i add some simple code B) ..i will just stick to the old way of posting the link..less stress

giving up on posting vids here from you tube..i mean i was doing a goddamn computer course at collage before the car crash and my moto when it comes to computers or programs or *cough* things your not supposed to do with your computer.."The word cant doesnt exsist" so why cant i add some simple code B) ..i will just stick to the old way of posting the link..less stress

Forget i said that coz RC just explained it for me B)...hey i am getting old i cant keep up with all of this B)

Looking at pictures I should stop looking at because they just make me sad

I should be cleaning up the 6' pile of crap my brother-in-law left in my garage. B) What I am actually going to do is make some coffee and turn on George of the Jungle because watching Brendan Fraser in a loin cloth will put me in a much better mood. B)

Waiting for deb to get out the shower so we can munch on a lemon pie i bought from the bakers B)

Finally done work for the day so I'm relaxing and having some dinner.

Waiting until my office officially opens at 8:00 and the phone starts ringing off the hook.........

Putting some bird photos RC sent for Mandy onto my computer B) she loves birds B) ....and well Its 1:35am so i better hit the sack coz mandy will be up in 5 or six hours :)

Behave..dont do what i wouldnt do...which anit much so go for it B)

Watching a story about a fatal gun fight between rival gangs that happened not too far from here last night and wondering why I'm watching the news again.

Watching a story about a fatal gun fight between rival gangs that happened not too far from here last night and wondering why I'm watching the news again.

Turn Sports Center on

Turn Sports Center on

I changed it to Scrubs B)

Reading a pop up book with mandy and wait for my breakfast..bacon and eggs :)

Suddenly craving breakfast food now thanks to Hang

LOL sorry.. :)