Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Awww, well don't be distracted by us. Get to work! lol jk

Meh, I can multitask, especially now that we are finally closed and I can work without the phone ringing.

Wondering when someone is gonna grow up :laugh: ...and staying low coz deb is gonna kill me :eek:

Wondering what's with the military helicopters today. :laugh: Not exactly a common sight around here.

Wondering what's with the military helicopters today. :laugh: Not exactly a common sight around here.

Now I understand my dream about military helicopters :eek:

I'm reading posts and sitting in front of a box fan.

Wondering what's with the military helicopters today. :eek: Not exactly a common sight around here.

Now I understand my dream about military helicoptiors :rofl:

:laugh: Dude this is getting weird :D:laugh:

Wondering what's with the military helicopters today. :rofl: Not exactly a common sight around here.

Now I understand my dream about military helicopters :laugh:

:D Dude this is getting weird :laugh::laugh:

I had a dream about flying donkeys does that count, :eek:

I am just sitting at work as usual.

I'm gonna go paint. :laugh: I've been wanting to for days. I'll just find some way to keep the kids out of the paint.

Of course not. They are camoflagued. That's why you can't see them.

OK, one time my unit was doing some desert training - if anyone knows what a shithole NTC is, yeah, that. We were starting to stink, hadn't seen a real toilet (to say nothing of a sink or a shower) in about 6 weeks, ran out of stories and jokes to tell (and pull), were tired of looking at the same 30 people for all that time, and generally not in the best of moods. Even the officers were saying "You know what? This *poopie* sucks."

Well, one day my platoon sergeant asked me where my vehicle was. He knew where it was, what he was really asking was if I had my camoflage netting up. (Woodland camoflage netting in the middle of the desert. Real smart thinking there, Army.) But when I answered him I said "It's on the other side of that dune. You can't see it though. It's camoflaged." I realized how ridiculous my statement was when my squad leader just rolled his eyes and pretended he didn't know me.

Chatting with Paul while Mandy is :)

thank you btw :RC:

You're welcome. :RC:

I just put 2 planks of hard wood flooring down and said to myself "I don't feel like doing this right now!" lol