Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Since mandy crashed my computer its never been the same again so i went and bought a new one so i am installing all my programs again :bag:

Since mandy crashed my computer its never been the same again so i went and bought a new one so i am installing all my programs again :(

Since Mandy is only a few years old, did she literally crash into the computer or does she have some awesome computer skills for someone that young?..... :bag:

Since mandy crashed my computer its never been the same again so i went and bought a new one so i am installing all my programs again :poisonCC:

Since Mandy is only a few years old, did she literally crash into the computer or does she have some awesome computer skills for someone that young?..... :(

LOL she is a tech wizard really its scary..she knows what dvd is finding nemo(its a rip so no cover) then she puts on the dvd player opens the tray then sits on the sofa press's close tray and play,she can almost drive on need for speed pro street for a full lap with out crashing..lol

She has since she was born followed my every move with her eyes so she watches me and copys my actions :bag:

Burning the new Stargate film to disc so deb can watch it later on our HD widescreen,and downloading Smackdown which is kinda cool coz it dont air till tonight over in the states..so i get to see it before you Kor..lol :bag:

Just ate Chips and Peas from our local Fish 'n' Chip shop, followed by Vanilla Ice Cream. :bag:

I am chilling on the computer, happily knowing my brother is out of the way for the evening. :poisonCC:

I'm going to finish browsing my favourite forums then get back to my University work. It's got to be in on Monday and my sketchbook is empty... :laugh:   :(

Kicking back and relaxing after a painfull trip to the local mall..i hate going there anyway coz deb takes tooooo long IMO but my leg started to hurt after 10 mins,i got take it more easy i anit superman...well to mandy i am superdaddy :bag: ..lol

I'm going to go put a blanket out in the grass and watch the stars. It always relaxes me.

I just loaded the dishwasher with the breakfast dishes and started some coffee. Now I'm waiting for Robert to wake up.

sitting at my work computer listening to music and wondering why kevin said i was being promoted

Those promotion posts are auto posts, he doesn't do them personally. Must be a glitch or something.

Sorting out my University work and wishing things were back to normal. Yet, I have never eperienced normality. Normality is arguing, in this place.

I'm at my friend Ferchis' room, at the Student Accommodation village. I live there term time, but I've gone home for the Summer. Ferchis is going back to Spain at the end of this month.

I am on my MacBook browsing STF while listening to some Spanish music :blink: :laugh: and waiting for Ferchis to finish his work so we can go into town.

Oh marshmellows..... just remembered... my hair's wet.... *sigh*

Catching up on emails and posts, making a mental list of things I need to get done today, wondering where the denim needles for my sewing machine are because I need to hem my new jeans, wishing that just once I could buy pants off the rack and have them fit (hey fashion industry, not everyone is 6' :laugh: ), listening to music and drinking coffee.