Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Feeling happy to be home again after a unplanned vacation with debs mom and dad :notworthy:

So what did i miss..lol

Where'd you go?

You didn't miss a whole lot around here, same old same old I guess. I got a new video camera that I totally love (as seen here http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?s=&a...t&p=462020).

Hey Kevin!!!..Debs parents took us to warner bros world in germany for a week which was great coz they payed..lol na we had a great time there and mandy loved it.

Gotta say i missed you guys ^_^

Btw sweet cam you got there Kev..i still prefer big old school cams to those tiny things that fit in your pocket..lol

That sounds like it was fun.

As for the old school cams, I would have agreed with you a few weeks ago. I liked having a camera that rested on my shoulder. But after having this one (it weighs just 4 ounces) I'll never go back.

Plus, when you go on vacation with one of those old cams you have to have at least a couple of big tapes to record to. Look at the comparison:

VHSvsSDHC.jpg

At it's highest quality the VHS will hold about 2 hours of "ok" video. At his lowest quality setting it's about 6 hours.

At it's highest setting the 16 GB SDHC card can hold 2 hours and 6 minutes of Hi-Def video or 6+ hours of SD video on it's lowest setting. As a still camera it can hold almost 12,000 pictures at the highest setting or 99,999 pictures at it's lowest setting.

It's just incredible what they're doing with technology. The camera has no internal moving parts,

Telling my friend Ferchis things I've wanted to tell him for so long... and before he goes back to Spain for good...

As for the old school cams, I would have agreed with you a few weeks ago. I liked having a camera that rested on my shoulder. But after having this one (it weighs just 4 ounces) I'll never go back.

I just love the big cam feel...a few years ago everyone would look at you with that face*lucky sob*..lol now everyone has those handy cams, its like cellphones with cams on them its kinda everyday,dont got me wrong they look coo and to see how far they have advanced in a few years is great but 4ounces would make me scared to touch it in case i broke it..lol

Right now i am doing Admin on or server in battlefield 2 :notworthy: ...and waiting for deb to get back from Burgerking with my six pack of burgers ^_^

just finished this last night (i know a certain romulan empress is gonna kill me for this....) but BEHOLD!!!

MY FEDERATION-ROMULAN WARBIRD HYBRID

concept2.jpg

just finished this last night (i know a certain romulan empress is gonna kill me for this....) but BEHOLD!!!

MY FEDERATION-ROMULAN WARBIRD HYBRID

concept2.jpg

Nice screenshot picture there troy

I am happy because I have paid the invoice for my web hosting and i have got my two websites back online!  :notworthy:   ^_^

I am now going to get a shower.

I have just woke up, finished eating Fruit 'n' Fibre cereal, checking STF.net.

Then I am going to get a shower :blink: , get ready, put a laundry wash in, bring the milk in, water the flowers in the hanging baskets, clean the kitchen, clean the conservatory, get the washing in from off the line, hoover and mop all downstairs, polish all downstairs then come back to STF.net

Thinking that I should go tear down some more of the shed out back before it gets too hot. :blink: Maybe after one more cup of coffee. :o

Thinking that I should go tear down some more of the shed out back before it gets too hot. :blink: Maybe after one more cup of coffee. :o

It's always too hot on the face of the sun ;)

It's always too hot on the face of the sun ;)

It's only 94 right now :P

I am watchin Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and goin to get my new laptop fix now

Moving pics from my old hard drive to my laptop

Four posts in a row, somebody else do something already

Four posts in a row, somebody else do something already

Well I just got back from a trip to the toilet, shall I elaborate?

Please don't :congrats:

I'm trying to finish up these pics so I can get on with my day.