Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Wondering if I can move a king size bed by myself or if this is going to be one of those things where Robert ends up rubbing my shoulders and saying "Why don't you ever wait for me to get home?". :)

I need to get my son ready for bed. I hope he stays in bed.

Making a shopping list, waiting for Robert to wake up & waiting for my sister to call.

I am sitting here being very nervous because my knee is starting to hurt again... I really should exercise it but I'm scared it will dislocate again.  :pinch::stars::laugh:

Feeling happy to be home again after a unplanned vacation with debs mom and dad :notworthy:

So what did i miss..lol

making the last finishing touches of the Romulan Sovereign and Excelsior I made for Star Trek Legacy. It's part of a add-on mission mod me and a few people around the world are working on as part of the third earth-romulan war :notworthy:

Edited by Troy

Feeling happy to be home again after a unplanned vacation with debs mom and dad :notworthy:

So what did i miss..lol

Where'd you go?

You didn't miss a whole lot around here, same old same old I guess. I got a new video camera that I totally love (as seen here http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?s=&a...t&p=462020).

Hey Kevin!!!..Debs parents took us to warner bros world in germany for a week which was great coz they payed..lol na we had a great time there and mandy loved it.

Gotta say i missed you guys ^_^

Btw sweet cam you got there Kev..i still prefer big old school cams to those tiny things that fit in your pocket..lol