Tylene Buck who appeared briefly in WCW as "Major Gunns" is now doing adult films for Seymore Butts’ Lighthouse Talent Agency

Appropriate career move for a ragged out Diva..... :blink:

- In her divorce papers, Beth Flair claims that her soon to be divorced husband Ric abused steroids and alcohol during their marriage. She also claims that Flair exposed himself to her friends and committed adultery. The divorce is close to be finalized.

Stylin' and Profilin Flair style!!

Edited by Kor37

Smackdown Spoilers? Creative? Correct, Batista and Mysterio are the new tag-team champs, but I didn't know it was posted to the Net before the match. Anyway, DR's summary... out an hour after the match ends, no less. :blink:

[smackdown summary for 16 December 2005]

Like the past few shows, tonight's Smackdown started with clips of the whole Randy Orton/Undertaker scene which you're probably all familiar with by now. In case you're not, Orton thought he killed Undertaker, putting him on Guererro's lowrider and then backing it into the wall, but as they say, "you can't kill who's already dead". Ever since, Undertaker has been haunting Orton via bell chimes and hallucinations. Hopefully WWE will move on from this after the Armageddon Pay-Per-View match this Sunday, where Orton faces "Hell in a Cell" with the Undertaker.

The first match involves newcomer Boogeyman, known for his Mudvayne-like costume, and more so for eating worms. His opponent, Nunzio, who doesn't stand a chance. After pinning Nunzio, Boogeyman makes Nunzio eat the worms, while the rest of the Smackdown roster watches in horror from the locker room.

Then we go back to Randy Orton; his father, Cowboy Bob, is telling him a prominent sports therapist is in town and will see him about his problems, his fear of the Undertaker. The shrink counsels Orton, telling him that he must make a choice, that there are two roads before him. Cut to the locker room... there's an upcoming match between Batista and Rey Mysterio, and MNM (Mercury-Nitro-Melina), and Melina is trying to seduce Batista, trying to get him to bow out of the match, because she wants to keep the tag-team championship in MNM's hands. The camera cuts away as Batista and Melina start making out...

The second match is Kid Kash, whom I've never seen before, and Supercrazy of the Mexicools. Kid Kash pretty much runs the show, pinning him twice and failing both times. Supercrazy gets up and hits Kash with three consecutive drop-kicks, gets him in a submission, but Kash turns it around, slams him, pins him the third time, and gets the three-count. But he doesn't stop there, no... he brings a chair in, sets it next to Supercrazy intending to slam him on it, but the other two members of the Mexicools come running and chase him out.

Back to Randy yet again, he's talking to his father about the choices he must make in life. Cut back to the locker room, Melina's getting dressed. She asks Batista if they have a deal, and he just laughs at her and thanks her for the warmup. Pure class.

Now we have the Batista/Mysterio/MNM match they've been leading up to. We start with Mercury and Rey Mysterio - and note, I can't tell the difference between Nitro and Mercury, unless they say and I was paying attention, so forgive me if I get them mixed up or just say one or the other. The players all circulate, getting their turns, except Melina, who alternates between looking pissed off and hurt at her little antics in the locker room backfiring. Then we have Batista staying out of it, and Mercury and Nitro double-teaming Rey Mysterio, who at first throws them both out of the ring, but it quickly changes, and for a while, they're giving him a good pounding. They try to pin him at least four times, but never get past a two count. Batista doesn't cheat, though, staying within the rules, getting up on the ropes but never entering. Finally Rey tags Batista, and it's on. From outside the ring, Rey Mysterio 619's both Melina and Mercury, and Batista does the Batista Bomb on Nitro, then pins him.

For the next filler match, it's Lashley and Paul Burchill. I've never seen Paul Burchill, but I get the impression he's part of a tag team, as there's another guy watching closely, but never enters. Lashley I've seen before... why he's not a champion is beyond me. This dude is unstoppable... he must have gotten teased a lot in school for having such a feminine name (albeit a last name) to the point where he had to get tough... that's my guess anyway. But no one gets past this dude, or lasts very long. I bet he'd wipe the floor with Batista, given the chance. Anyway, Lashley throws Paul Burchill out, lets him get back in, rams him three times with his head, slams him twice, and pins him - it's over.

I didn't quite get the next segment, as people were talking and I was eating ice cream, but Matt Hardy's talking, and JBL comes out on crutches, talking smack to Matt, but then points out that he's under doctor's orders not to fight - then sucker-punches Matt, who turns around and tackles him. Next, Smackdown's General Manager, Teddy Long, is talking to the psychiatrist, worried about this big announcement that Randy Orton will be making, but the shrink doesn't budge, citing doctor/patient privilege. Meanwhile, Randy meets Batista and Rey in the locker room, congratulating Batista, and then he says he thinks he's the best, but they'll never know... and shakes with Batista, leaving him and Rey dumbfounded over what he meant.

The next match is Booker T and Matt Hardy, with JBL guest commenting. Booker T is bragging that he's three-nothing on Chris Benoit, who never appears (and I guess isn't supposed to anyway). JBL talks more smack to Matt Hardy, but Matt holds back, concentrates on the match. It goes back and forth a fair bit, but in the end Booker T takes it with a pinfall.

For the finale, Cowboy Bob is asking Randy Orton if he's sure he wants to go through with his decision. Orton assures him he's doing the right thing. He then proceeds out to the ring, where he tells the thousands of people in the audience and millions of viewers back home that he has his whole life ahead of him, and as such, he's retiring from WWE and backing out of the Armageddon Pay-per-view match this Sunday. GM Teddy Long comes out, telling him he's under contract and WWE will sue him for every penny he owns, but Orton says he'd rather face court than Undertaker in Hell in a Cell. He's about to walk out on his boss when the bell chimes, and eight druids come out, followed by the man himself, the Undertaker. The Undertaker's scaring the crap out of Randy Orton again, until one druid takes off his hood, and it's Cowboy Bob with Undertaker's urn. Randy Orton suckers the Undertaker, beats him with a chair five times over the back, once over the head, and then once over the head again with the urn. He gets out of the ring and tells Undertaker, and us as well, that he's going to beat Undertaker this Sunday - so the whole retiring thing was a scam.

The second match is Kid Kash, whom I've never seen before

Kid Kash has been around for years but never stays long in a major promotion due to his well deserved reputation as a troublemaker. He just finished up a pretty long run at TNA. He was a pretty big star there til he got fired.

Oh... I'm pretty new to the scene, and I'm just starting to like it. There are the big superstars that anyone who watches 2-3 episodes will know well... but I feel like they're always "adding" people, even though I know it's just people who are not on as much.

I saw part of one episode of TNA, but mostly my girlfriend and her sister and sister's boyfriend just stick with WWE, Raw and Smackdown (is TNA WWE or independent?), so that's what I'm sticking with as well, for now. Besides, I don't have cable...

Some notes from the TNA PPV "Turning Point"

Abyss VS Sabu - Barbed Wire match

Barbed wire surrounding the ring, barbed wire covered baseball bat, chair and table. Lots and lots of blood. Great finisher. Sabu whips Abyss into the table wrapped in barbed wire. Abyss staggers around with the table stuck on him. Sabu drop kicks him onto another table on the floor also wrapped in barbed wire. Abyss is now the center of a barbed wire table sandwich. While he is laying there, Sabu goes for the big butt drop onto the the top table for the win.

3 Live Crew is now 4 Live Crew with the addition of Billy Gunn

Raven VS Kanyon (I had thought he was retired!)

Winner - Raven

Team Canada VS 4 Live Crew

This featured a heel turn by Konnan who gave Billy Gunn a chair shot and told Team Canada to pin him. Konnan also gave BG James a chair shot.

Diamonds In The Rough VS Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin and Dale Torborg ( Formerly the KISS Demon in WCW)

This match featured guest color annouoncer Bobby Heenan who was pretty funny. It also featured AJ Pierzynski from the Chicago White Sox acting as manager for the face team. Apparently Dale Torborg also works for the White Sox now as a strenght coach. Torborg's team wins.

Christian VS Monte Brown

- Christian wins with "The Prettier"

Dudley Boys VS AMW - Tables Match

- Great match with the Dudleys winning. James Storm really got hurt at the end and the PPV was held up for awhile so they could get him out of the ring.

AJ Styles VS Samoa Joe

- Incredible match. Both of these guys use moves that no other wrestler uses. Joe chokes out AJ and becomes the new X Division champ when AJ passes out. After the match, Joe continues attacking AJ until Christopher Daniels comes in for the save.

Jeff Jarrett VS Rhino

- Interference by both Team Canada and Jackie Gayda. Great match but Jarrett wins when he gives Rhino The Stroke through 2 chairs.

The lights go out and the Scorpion symbol appears. When the lights come back on, Stings gear is on a chair in the middle of the ring. Jarrett stares in disbelief as the PPV ends.

Apparently, TNA has signed Sting to a 1 year contract.

The PPV last night makes me wish I had those 3 hours of my life back, let me know when yousee it Kor so we can comment on it

Did you guys miss me while I was in Florida for the last few days??

The PPV last night makes me wish I had those 3 hours of my life back, let me know when yousee it Kor so we can comment on it

Did you guys miss me while I was in Florida for the last few days??

Once again , my cable company screwed up and I was unable to get the PPV due to their incompetence. Let the word go forth all over our great land that.......COMCAST CABLE SUCKS!

I did, however, read the play by play on each match online and I'm glad I didn't get it. About the only thing I would have liked to see was the segment with former referee, Tim White.

And YES, Joe. This place was pretty boring without you the last few days so welcome back!.. :assimilated:

everyone has their panties in a bunch about the Tim White thing, and I thought it was one of the best things on the PPV, what a horrible Hell in a Cell match, its up there with the Bossman vs. Taker Hell in a cell

I heard that the cage was a real piece of junk and UT and Orten had to constantly duck to keep from hitting their heads.

Police Called To Tim White's Bar Over Suicide Segment

Date Added: December 20, 2005

Story By: Ryan Clark

Thanks to Bob Magee of PWBTS.com for the following:

In what might blow away any past awards for sheer absurdity within wrestling; the aftermath of the sketch on Sunday night's Armageddon PPV, in which a "despondent" Tim White was depicted at his Friendly Tap bar outside of Providence, RI, downing shots and beers (dealing with the pain of his legitimate injuries suffered at a previous Hell In The Cell match) then taking a rifle and off screen, firing the gun, with an implied suicide, resulted in the following...in real-life.

According to the webmaster of the FriendlyTap.com website for Tim White's bar, this skit blew up to the extent that:

1) Local Cumberland, CT police got an estimated 1,000 phone calls about the "suicide" depicted on the PPV.

2) The door of White's Friendly Tap bar was pried off the hinges by local police and fire, causing $3,000 in damages.

3) White himself has to give a deposition regarding the incident to local police, who were upset about not having been clued in ahead of time to the sketch.

4) The e-mail address of the bar recived 4,000 e-mails of condolence and comment.

This reaction may rank up there with the classic September 1, 1990 angle in which Jerry Lawler was run over by an automobile driven by Eddie Gilbert on the live WMC Memphis TV show; causing Memphis police to storm the studio looking for Gilbert.

What a bunch of Einsteins in Rhode Island........

:assimilated:

LOL!

My bad... I forgot to copy the summary for last night's RAW over here... I was in such a hurry to get dinner started after posting it on my board, it just slipped my mind. :assimilated:

[RAW summary for 19 December 2005]

Today RAW broadcasted from Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan, as a special Tribute to the Troops. Most of the two hours was dedicated to pictures and video of the superstars spending time with the troops, playing with the equipment, and posing for the camera. I'm not covering any of that... it wasn't something I could really take notes on. You had to see it... otherwise just stretch your imagination a little and imagine US troops giving WWE superstars a tour of some of the things they're doing in the Middle East.

Lillian Garcia started off singing the National Anthem ("Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light..."). I thought all the troops would be saluting, but only a few were. Maybe they don't have to.

The first match was Carlito and Big Show... as usual Carlito got tossed around the ring... actually tossed out of the ring after sucker-punching Big Show. Carlito gets back in, tries to slam Big Show from the turnbuckle, but Big Show just catches him, slams him, pins him, and it's all over. Big surprise there. I'm beginning to think Carlito's a walking punching bag with bad hair.

Then a funny-looking Santa Claus comes out in camo, with a bad beard, and starts badmouthing the troops, saying Santa is going to skip Afghanistan this year, and the troops can forget about New Years and Valentines Day and St. Patricks Day... he pretty much runs through all major and minor holidays (including Groundhog Day), getting booed... then a more real looking Santa comes out, and he's a lot kinder to the troops, and challenges the bad Santa to a "No Ho-ho-holds Barred Match". The match is over pretty quickly, involving the "good" Santa winning. Oh, the bad Santa was JBL, and the good Santa was Mick Foley.

The third match involves Shelton Benjamin, against someone I haven't seen before, Snitsky. This match is also over pretty quickly, with Snitsky pinning Benjamin. Next up it's John Cena and Chris Masters. They wrestle about, Masters trying to get Cena in the Master Lock, and finally he does. Cena's about to get out of it, a lot of people were thinking, when Masters releases him. Masters goes to jump on Cena off the turnbuckle, but Cena puts his foot up, they exchange some punches, Cena does the F-U on Masters, pins him. Then Coach calls out and challenges "Nature Boy" Ric Flair for his championship... Gawd this guy's old, but he obviously hasn't lost it, as he exchanges chops with this guy 20-30 years his junior, gets him in a position they call the "Figure 4", and Coach taps out.

Next we have what most of the troops will probably remember most about the whole thing. The Santa's Helpers Diva Tag Team Match... Trish Stratus and Ashley on one side, Candice and Maria on the other. The match starts with Ashely and Maria, and Candice body surfing. Maria goes to pin Ashley, but she gets up in time, and tags Trish in. Maria tags in Candice, who's back now. Trish pushes Candice out, and goes to slam her when she gets back in, but ends up slamming the ref instead. She dominates Candice for a while, slams her, then tags in Ashley, and they both slam Candice. Trish gets out, and within moments Candice has Ashley pinned, and it's over.

The next match is the 'main event', the boot camp match between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Triple H and Shawn Michaels start out slamming one another, pretty much one to one, and then USA cuts to a break. (Well, it cut to a lot of breaks, just not in the middle of a match.) When we come back from break, both superstars have taken it out of the ring and all the way up the ramp to the tent where they come out. Michaels hits Triple H with a few sandbags placed around some military hardware, and H hits Michaels with a gas can. They brawl up the ramp to the ring, and Michaels hits H in the face with a wet mop - twice, I think. Back in the ring, Shawn Michaels tries to clothesline Triple H, but gets the ref instead. Triple H tries to pin him - Michaels, not the ref - and Michaels gets up. The ref is up, and he and Triple H are arguing back and forth - finally Triple H drops the ref, slams Shawn Michaels, gets up on the turnbuckle to get the drop on Michaels, who puts his foot up, and they're both down for about eight seconds. They get up, exchange punches back and forth. Michaels slams Triple H three times, elbow-drops him from the turnbuckle, slams him again, slams his face into the turnbuckle, and pins him - it's all over.

RI smallest state smallest minds

Earlier today in Stamford, Conn., Ted DiBiase collapsed and lost consciousness. He has since regained consciousness and will be held overnight in a local hospital to undergo testing.

RI smallest state smallest minds

Earlier today in Stamford, Conn., Ted DiBiase collapsed and lost consciousness. He has since regained consciousness and will be held overnight in a local hospital to undergo testing.

No doubt DiBiase had just finished watching the PPV from last Sunday.......... :assimilated:

Although it has not been confirmed, there are rumors going around that Christy Hemme's WWE release was due to "acting inappropriately" with Triple H on a recent tour.

Word of Christy Hemme's actions, none of which directly implicate Hunter in anything physical with the diva, got back to Stephanie McMahon in the form of a number of stories.

Stephanie was also less than pleased with Hemme's "excitement" about traveling with HHH and Batista.

On December 21 in wrestling history ..

1973 - Rey Mendoza defeated Kim Sung Ho for the EMLL NWA Light Heavyweight title

Christy says that she was told she was being released because of budget cuts. I find this hard to believe since there are so many no talent divas there. Christy at least showed that she had some athletic ability and would probably have turned out to be a decent wrestler.

Dawn Marie had a boy, the funny thing was after he was Born he went around the WWE Locker poking 95% of the Wrestlers on the frehead and asked them how they liked it

i wonder if anyone will get that joke

Christy says that she was told she was being released because of budget cuts. I find this hard to believe since there are so many no talent divas there. Christy at least showed that she had some athletic ability and would probably have turned out to be a decent wrestler.

Well, she was being paid $250,000. Most the other divas are paid much less as I understand it.

Dawn Marie had a boy, the funny thing was after he was Born he went around the WWE Locker poking 95% of the Wrestlers on the frehead and asked them how they liked it

i wonder if anyone will get that joke

:) :P :)

Today in History

(1976) Ric Flair wins his first World title. Flair teams with Greg Valentine to beat Gene and Ole Anderson for the NWA World Tag Team Championship.

another ho Hum effort by the WWE last night, I got bored alot through it and watched American Choppers, even if it was a repeat :)

Today in History

(1987) Big Van Vader makes his Japan debut. Vader squashes Antonio Inoki in only 2 minutes in the main event match. The result starts riots in the area.

Regarding RAW:

- I thought the Edge/Flair thing was hilarious.

- The matches were so-so and not very exciting.

- I don't understand why McMahon went to so much trouble to push Hart's video. He hasn't done it for anyone else.

- They must have absolutely nothing for HHH to do storyline-wise. Otherwise they wouldn't waste their time with a feud with the Big Slow. Although I will credit the WWE for not immediately putting the belt back on HHH upon his return.

- Carlito's match with Victoria was dumb, although I'm sure Carlito had a good time with it... :)

he wasnt holding himself Kor from the Punch to the nuts, its liek the chalk board in school, i always got called up thinking of the cheerleader in front of me :)