I just got done watching the Selfdestruction of the Ultimate Warrior, not a bad DVD, not really that much of a Slam Fest, When the "Slam"the Warrior they pretty much state the obvious, the matches are good, but i don't think the DVD is that good, I give it a 3 out of 5, while the ECW DVD got a 5 out of 5

Today in History

(1998) - Mankind is awarded the brand new WWF Hardcore Championship by Vince McMahon.

I am amazed at that, Speaking of the UK, I miss the King

Does anybody know what happened to the King?

Isn't it kind of weird that Rob Conway and Randy Orten have the same gimmick. Who is the real "Legend Killer"?..... :blush:

no unless tna gets christian

did u notice at taboo tuesday that i believe all of the face wrestlers won? when was the last time that happened? :blush:

i hear that suupa suupa suupa fly is goin to win the wwe championship. might as well, if they gave flair a title, they should give snuka one too. and then pull the tv title out of the trash and give it to duggan. :angry:

- Today's Atlanta Journal-Constitution has a story about Rick Steiner. The story states that he's currently working as a real estate agent, and is running for a seat on the local school board.

wonder if he will bark at the school officials

The story states that he's currently working as a real estate agent,

Hey Rick......how many G's for this house???

Steiner: "Woof Woof Woof Woof"

no no...it would be good. it would trade hands between all the old timers. duggan would be the first, then vader, then snuka, iron sheik, koko b ware.

They could have a new belt just for them. It could be called the Senior Championship belt. They could run a senior division like golf does. All of the old-timers could compete until they all drop from heart attacks................. :drool:

Commentary duo Michael Cole and Tazz where recently found sitting in a rental car in the parking lot together after a WWE production team member had searched to entire backstage area for them.

Hmmmmmm.....could their relationship be more than just.........professional???.... :drool:

On this day in wrestling history ..

1977 - D1ck Murdoch wins his 4th Mid-South North American Championship by defeating Jerry Oates in Shreveport, LA.

Edited by dragonwrangler95

They could have a new belt just for them. It could be called the Senior Championship belt. They could run a senior division like golf does. All of the old-timers could compete until they all drop from heart attacks................. :)

you got the idea. that would be sweet. the belt could have a wheerchair cart in the middle or 2 canes. :drool:

They could have a new belt just for them. It could be called the Senior Championship belt. They could run a senior division like golf does. All of the old-timers could compete until they all drop from heart attacks................. :drool:

you got the idea. that would be sweet. the belt could have a wheerchair cart in the middle or 2 canes. :)

In order to keep the matches as safe as possible, oxygen tanks and portable defibrulators would be at ringside at every match..... :)

Edited by Kor37

I just got around to watching Taboo Tuesday. The Flair/HHH match was awesome! Its amazing that Flair can still put on this kind of a match at his age!

I was really disappointed though that we saw Mankind and not Cactus Jack. I always hated the Mankind character.

1979 - Harley Race defeated Shohei Baba for the NWA Heavyweight Wrestling title

1979 - Harley Race defeated Shohei Baba for the NWA Heavyweight Wrestling title

and to think, now the nwa champ is jarrett. legend to thinks he's a legend :laugh:

Raw once again was bad, but Joey Styles is Pretty good, he reminds me of some of the old school announcers from NWA

i agree about joey styles. hes good. i liked his comment about carlitos hair standing on end cuz he was shocked. he knows his stuff too. he called a haymaker, and i was like, man i havent that since gorilla monsoon. raw wasnt bad, wasnt great. just middle of the road.

I see where Christian is all set to appear at the Genesis PPV this Sunday. Obviously, hes been in talks with TNA for quite some time now for a deal to be made so quickly.

The Smackdown spoilers sound like it'll be a pretty good show and definitely entertaining. I read a report saying Batista might have been hurt however.

Today in History

(1997) The infamous "Montreal Screwjob" occurs as Vince McMahon, Shawn Michaels, Earl Hebner and others, screwed Bret Hart out of the WWF title. Bret Hart immediately spat in Vince McMahon's face and later knocked him out backstage with a punch.

In 5 Questions with the Champ on wwe.com, Cena picked the Brooklyn Brawler as the best technical wrestler ever. Guh.

He also says he knows "nothing" about a Predator remake.

In 5 Questions with the Champ on wwe.com, Cena picked the Brooklyn Brawler as the best technical wrestler ever. Guh.

I wonder what Cena has been smoking???...... :lol: