ARRRRRGH! Once again the lame cable company screwed up the PPV signal and I wasn't able to get it. This is like the 3rd time they ahve done this! Anyway, for whoever saw the PPV, please give me details!

Forget about giving me the details on the PPV. I just read all about it. It seemed to be pretty decent.

Vince McMahon was doing a backstage promo with Eric Bischoff when John Cena walked into the picture. Vince tried to act like he was into hip-hop with the handshakes and said "Good luck tonight, nigga" and then walked off. Booker T then entered and said "Tell me, he just didn't say that."

I would have LOVED to have seen that. I bet it came off really hilarious!

the best thing about the PPV to be honest, it wasnt good at all, there were alot of blown spots in the matches, WWE has alot of sloppy ring work anymore

Today in History:

1971 - Batman lost to bruno Samartino 2 falls to 1 in a match that took 2 hours 15 mins

==================================================

Wsoctv.com has updated their story regarding Ric Flair's road rage:

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Pro wrestler Ric Flair faces assault charges after a road rage incident on Interstate 485 in Charlotte. Another driver said Flair attacked him and his car.

The driver said he was on I-485 on Wednesday, trying to get out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and traffic was slow.

The driver said he noticed someone behind him flashing their headlights, so he hit his brakes.

The driver said the car then pulled along side him, police said. The victim said he immediately recognized the driver as Ric Flair.

The driver told police that Flair got out of his car, walked over to the vehicle, grabbed him by the neck and damaged his car.

Police said there are two warrants out for Flair -- simple assault and damage to personal property.

Flair's attorney, Richard Finnell, said Flair is unaware of the warrants. He said Flair is in Michigan this week for a pay-per-view wrestling event.

Finnell said Flair would be back in Charlotte on Tuesday.

That guy is lucky that Flair didn't put him in a figure 4!!!... :laugh:

1971 - Batman lost to bruno Samartino 2 falls to 1 in a match that took 2 hours 15 mins

Batman??????? :P

Edited by Kor37

Ric Flair Denies Road Rage Allegations

Date Added: November 29, 2005

Story By: Ben Johnson

Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair told the Charlotte Observer that he did not do anything to warrant the assault charges he faces, which stem from an alleged road rage incident.

"I didn't do anything wrong at all," Flair said. "As usual, I will be exonerated."

In the alleged road rage incident, Flair reportedly got out of his car and grabbed the neck of a stopped driver. The driver told police that Flair then kicked the driver's side door of his car, leaving a large dent.

I don't believe him. Afterall, Flair is the dirtiest player on the road!!!..... :laugh:

Today in History

(1993) WWF decides to bring back the Women's title. A tournament between six women started on 11/29/93 and finished on December 13th, 1993. Alundra Blayze won that tournament to win the WWF Women's title.

Batman??????? :P

Yes Batman, he was a Real popular wrestler in Western PA and Eastern Ohio in the late 60's early 70's, he wrestled in a Federation called, strangely enough "Studio Wrestling" which was run by, Bruno Sammartino w/ Rudy Miller & Zoltan Friedman between 1966-1972, Batman also wrestled under another name, Jumping Johnny DeFazio, he sometimes would wrestle a match as a Face under the Batman name, and then later that night as his heel counterpart Johnny Defazio, he is now a councilman in the city of Pittsburgh, I think the Match took place at the Duquense Gardens :laugh:

The Smackdown Special was really good, I hope Vinnie has realized that he needs to use both Raw and Smackdown together

Gregory Helms has updated his message board explaining the stitches on his hand from a photo that was posted on WWE.com prior to RAW Monday. Helms claims he was attacked by Ninja's. I've had a lot of people asking me about the injury to my hand, so here is the deal: Their was these ninja's see? And about 15-20 of them attacked me all at once. They were using smoke bombs and numchucks and sai's and all kind of stuff, but I was holding them all at bay with my fighting skills. Girls only like guys with great skills. So anyway, I'm slowing starting to get the advantage on them when they pull out the throwing stars!! Well I caught the first one with my teeth, chewed it up and swallowed it, ducked a few more, but then got caught with two in my hand. Now Ninja's dip the tips of their stars in all kinds of poisonous snake, spider, and scopion venoms so this would have killed a normal man. But what they didn't know, was that I've spent years in tropical jungle training developing an immunity to just such venoms. So I just yanked the stars out of my hand and threw them back at THEM!!! That's how I do!! And what did they do when they saw that? They took off!! Man, you can't find good ninja's these days!!

Now we know the REST of the story............. :laugh:

I finally got around to watching RAW. I think that Shane would be great on RAW. I've always liked him.

Does anyone remember when Mickey James was one of Raven's flock on TNA?.... :laugh:

Fun Fact: Bret Hart was once managed by actor William Shatner.

You gotta give me more info on this one..........

Today in History

(1997) D-Generation X spray painted "WCW" on Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart's back after a beat down.

Fun Fact: Bret Hart was once managed by actor William Shatner.

You gotta give me more info on this one..........

It was in 1994 Bill was on the King's Court Promoting Tek War on USA and Jeff Jarrett Came out talked trash and gave him a Guitar Shot (JJ was with thte Road Dogg) and Bret Hart made the save, so later that night hart and Shatner came out together, and Shatner beat up Road Dogg.

I think thats kinda sick

Today in History

(1996) - Bret Hart wins the "Middle East Cup Tournament," which was held in Dubai. He defeated Steve Austin in the finals of the tournament.

Edited by dragonwrangler95

Saturday Night's Main Event is coming to NBC in March! :)

Okkk let me get this straight vince...Raw,Smackdown,and now Saturday Nights Main Event....thats 3 live shows a week plus 1 ppv all in one month :P ..first of all they cant even right good story lines for Raw & Smackdown each week never mind another show on top,i guess the best thing he could do is put mid-carders on SNME....it would be the perfect place for rookie's and new talent to get a chance to show what skills they have :laugh:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Yet Even More Bad News For Ric Flair

Date Added: December 02, 2005

Story By: Ryan Clark

Poor Ric Flair. This is such a bad time in his life. Check out this story from Charlotte.com:

Source: http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/ent...ip/13307913.htm

Pro wrestler Ric Flair has been pinned by the IRS over back taxes and is fighting a nasty divorce battle with his wife.

Flair, one of Charlotte's best-known celebrities, owed the federal government $1 million in 1997, according to a statement from his accountant. The IRS began garnishing Flair's wrestling salary this year, seizing more than $200,000 so far.

Flair and his wife Elizabeth separated in February after 22 years of marriage. In a divorce filing, she accuses Flair of "cruel behavior" and says he slapped, kicked, choked, threw, bit and spit on her and pulled her hair.

Her complaint, which was filed in May, also accuses Flair of abusing alcohol and steroids, causing him to become "enraged, paranoid, emotionally unbalanced and violent," and says he exposed himself to her friends and committed adultery.

Flair acknowledges in court filings that he had a "tumultuous" marriage, but he denies the abusive behavior and steroid use and says his wife is trying to humiliate him with the allegations.

He accuses her of destructive behavior and says she hit him -- not the other way around.

Flair, whose real name is Richard Fliehr, and his wife did not return calls for comment.

Flair's attorney also wouldn't comment on the allegations, saying the divorce "isn't news" because it was filed months ago.

"We're defending the case, and we're not going to talk about their domestic problems," said Bill Diehl, perhaps Charlotte's best-known lawyer. "She accused him of being a bad boy. He accused her of being a bad girl. That's where we stand."

Flair was in the news earlier this week after being accused of road rage on Interstate 485.

The divorce case file at the Mecklenburg County Courthouse has grown as thick as two phone books, stuffed with financial records, credit card bills and property tax records.

There's also a letter from the judge, ruling that Flair must pay Elizabeth $20,000 a month until the case is settled, based on their previous living expenses.

Judge Jane Harper says the payment includes $2,000 for gifts, which Harper calls "obscenely high although far less than she says she needs," and $200 for religious contributions. "Whether she makes this or not," the judge writes, "I've included it to encourage someone in this family to share a tiny smidgen of their huge wealth with someone besides themselves."

The judge also says she'll consider freezing the couple's assets until the case is decided, because Flair used money from a retirement account "to get $92,000 for his girlfriend's finger."

Flair, in response to his wife's complaint, denies her charges and says it was her abusive conduct that led him to leave her. His response and counterclaim, filed in August, calls her "emotionally unstable, verbally abusive and physically violent."

He also accuses his wife of hitting him in an effort to provoke him into retaliating physically.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police records going back to 2002 don't show any calls for service relating to domestic abuse at the Fliehrs' south Charlotte home.

Elizabeth says she once called police to report abuse and Flair pulled open a wrestling scar to appear bloody, so it would look like she attacked him.

Flair says he and his wife have been separated three times and that she condoned and encouraged his "marital misconduct."

The wrestler says he is involved with a woman who he has taken on trips and bought gifts, but he invokes his right to privacy on the question of whether the relationship is sexual.

Much of the case file deals with the family's financial situation and wrangling over money.

Flair says he and his wife "lived well beyond our means" and racked up substantial debt to the IRS and other creditors.

In an affidavit asking for support payments, Elizabeth estimates that she spends $65,000 a year on clothing and $50,000 on vacations. She said she spent $50,000 on Christmas gifts in 2004. The family also owns a boat, a country club membership, and a house in the Piper Glen neighborhood with an estimated $1.2 million tax value, according to court records.

Flair, known for his "Nature Boy" persona and piercing "Wooooo," said he's due to make $500,000 from his WWE contract this year. But he hasn't received a paycheck since April, he says, due to the IRS' actions.

Flair also says he's concerned about his future in wrestling.

"I am 56 years old," the star writes, "working in a business that demands physical fitness and is dominated by performers much younger than I.

"There is no guarantee that even next year, I will be employed."

Road Rage Charges

Ric Flair was charged last week with injury to personal property and simple assault and battery, both misdemeanors, after a 29-year-old driver filed a complaint against him.

The driver says Flair got out of his vehicle on Interstate 485 in Charlotte on Nov. 23, grabbed him by the neck and then kicked the door of his Toyota 4Runner, leaving a large dent.

Flair told the Observer on Monday that it didn't happen that way. "I didn't do anything wrong at all," Flair said in a phone interview. "As usual, I will be exonerated."

Flair surrendered to authorities at the Mecklenburg County jail Tuesday morning and was released on $1,000 bond less than two hours later.

Wow....Hes a wife cheatin', tax avoiding, steroid using, alimony paying Sonofagun!!!!

WWE have recently re-signed Eddie "Ekmo" Fatu. He worked for the company a couple years back as Jamal of Three Minute Warning. He’s signed a fresh new deal seeing him back to the company for the first time in several years.

This is cool. Maybe now Rosie can lose that stupid Super-Hero costume and reform 3 Monute Warning.

WWE have recently re-signed Eddie "Ekmo" Fatu. He worked for the company a couple years back as Jamal of Three Minute Warning. He’s signed a fresh new deal seeing him back to the company for the first time in several years.

This is cool. Maybe now Rosie can lose that stupid Super-Hero costume and reform 3 Monute Warning.

Hmm...Lets Hope...Unless Jamal Will Join Him As A Super Hero In Training! :angry:

Today in History

(1994) "Macho Man" Randy Savage makes his debut on a live broadcast of WCW Saturday Night. Savage had been with WWF for well over a decade.

He has the same injury as Batista, a torn lat. Six months he'll be gone. Hopefully he can stay on TV as a commentator. :angry:

They should have an angle where Kennedy becomes the ring announcer until his injury is healed.

Christy, you're fired!

That's too bad, she just had her best match against Melina, she was finally starting to impress as a wrestler.