I read the Smackdown Spoilers not much better, wwe is realling enjoying kicking the fans in the nuts, Raw is having a show tonight n Pittsburgh and I dont want to waste my money to see it

Well i think I should of went to the Raw house Show yesterday in the Burgh I heard it was good I read the results online

Plus

WWE.com has posted some photos of Pittsburgh Steeler quarterback Ben Roethlisberger backstage at the RAW house show event in Pittsburgh, PA yesterday.

The photos show Roethlisberger with such WWE stars as WWE Champion John Cena, Triple H, Carlito, Trish Stratus, Victoria and many others. There are also some shots of Roethlisberger at ringside as well. For more, click here.

also he interacted in the Womans title match between trish and Victoria

again from what I heard the house show has been better then some Raws that been on Tv

and now for what you been waiting for

Today in History

(1998) Mick Foley (as Mankind) defeated The Rock for his first WWF Title after Stone Cold Steve Austin returned knocking out Rock with a steel chair. D-Generation X celebrated with Foley after the match.

Today in History

(1991) - Ted Turner's purchase of WCW comes into full effect as all NWA changes are complete and World Championship Wrestling drops the NWA name.

Some thoughts on Smackdown:

- Kid Kash - Its about time this guy has some major airplay. Hes always been great on the mic as well as in the ring. If he can keep his nose clean and not start trouble, this could be a great run for him.

- Mark Henry & Batista? ----- 2 big strong guys that can't wrestle. Wow.....can't wait for this feud....yawn...

- Fit Finlay promo - Fit Finlay? WCW Fit Finlay? Fit Finlay whos been retired for years? Fit Finlay whos been a road agent with WWE for years now? This is the Fit Finlay who apparently is going to return to active wrestling? GIVE ME A BREAK!

Pretty good edition of RAW I thought. All the matches were good except the ladies match, I mean come on Maria didn't hit any moves besides the roll up. :laugh:

Who Was Shelton Benjamin's 'Mamma' On RAW Last Night?

Date Added: January 02, 2006

Story By: Ryan Clark

Mr. Freeman sent this:

I just saw RAW tonight and immediately recognized the lady who plays Shelton's Benjamin's mother. It was actress/comedian Thea Vidal. For those who are not familiar with her, she has been a decently popular comedian in the black comedy circuit for years after appearing in a special hosted by late comedian Rodney Dangerfield. She also briefly had her own show on ABC titled "Thea" in the early 90's that also starred a young Brandy Norwood.

This is interesting.

and now for what you been waiting for

Today in History

(1998) Mick Foley (as Mankind) defeated The Rock for his first WWF Title after Stone Cold Steve Austin returned knocking out Rock with a steel chair. D-Generation X celebrated with Foley after the match.

It's Just Strange To Look Back And See Triple H Celebrating A Title Victory For Mick Foley,lol

Today in History

(1999) Hulk Hogan defeats Kevin Nash for the WCW Championship via poking him with his finger. This incident lead to the rebirth of the nWo.

Today in History

(1996) Shane Douglas returns to ECW at the ECW Arena in Philly and makes several harsh comments about his time in the WWF.

I read the Smackdown Spoilers for tomorrow, looks to be a good show, possibly better then Raw this past Week IMO

The Boogeymen is expected to bite the growth off of Jillian Hall's face soon putting her out of action for a while. In the mean time the WWE may call up Angel Williams from Deep South Wrestling to manage JBL.

I am now a Boogeyman fan just for that

If the Boogeyman can get rid of Jillian Hall, then that alone would turn me into a Boogeyman fan... :laugh:

On this day in wrestling history ..

1967 - Larry Hennig & Harley Race defeated Crusher & Richard the Bruiser for the AWA Tag Team title

"Richard the Bruiser"????? Stop copping out! I suppose its Big Richard Dudley too.....just doesn't sound right.....

Breaking News: Juventud Guerrera Released By WWE

Date Added: January 06, 2006

Story By: Ryan Clark

From WWE.com: World Wrestling Entertainment and Juventud have to terms on a release from his contract. WWE wishes Juventud the best in all future endeavors.

As noted here on the site before, Juventud has had a ton of backstage heat on him for not following agents rules and ratting out his colleagues. He was actually traveling with Bob Orton for a time because Super Crazy and Psicosis refused to travel alongside him. Sources described him as a 'heat magnet' backstage.

Wow......this was unexpected......so much for the Mexicools......

^^

Juvi had all it takes to be a Superstar, but his atitude blew it, oh well what a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)

Today in History

(2001) ECW's last ever (independent) pay per view, Guilty As Charged, takes place in New York City.

Juvi had all it takes to be a Superstar, but his atitude blew it, oh well what a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)

Are you trying to call Juvi a "Richard"???....... :laugh:

I didnt put Richard in there, it changed by itself, I didnt notice it till you pointed it out

Sucks you can't put d*ck in here, what if it was your real name, this is bias

LOL

Edited by dragonwrangler95

Moolah and Mae Young are scheduled for the bra and panties gauntlet in some way, shape, or form.

Makes me glad I will be watching Football today

I read that too about Moolah and Mae Young. This is gonna ruin the match and make me barf. I'll order then PPV anyway but knowing Comcast, they will have a problem beaming it in and I'll end up unable to get it. this happens with every other PPV with that miserable excuse for a cable company.... :tear:

WWE.com

Expecting Parents

January 8, 2006

Stephanie (McMahon) Levesque and her husband, Paul Levesque (Triple H), are happy to announce that they are expecting their first child. WWE.com would like to congratulate the expecting parents.

It Finaly Happened!