I read that too about Moolah and Mae Young. This is gonna ruin the match and make me barf. I'll order then PPV anyway but knowing Comcast, they will have a problem beaming it in and I'll end up unable to get it. this happens with every other PPV with that miserable excuse for a cable company.... :tear:

The People at Comcast are "Richards" arent they Kor

Let me know the results

BTW Ryan

On January 8 in wrestling history ..

1925 - Wayne Mudd defeated Ed Strangler Lewis for the World's Heavyweight Wrestling title (later known as the NWA Championship)

Once again, the "Richards" at Comcast had a problem and I couldn't get the PPV. This has happened to the last 3 out of 4 WWE PPVS. Its only the WWE PPVs also. There is never a problem getting a TNA PPV. Its a plot I tell you.................a plot.......... :tear:

those richards

and edge is a Richard too, the wwe gave him a title because he is a hime wrecker, long live TNA

Looks like Batista got hurt again, by Mark Henry, that guy is such a dangerous worker who in the wwe would put him in the ring with a injured batista, another good one wwe

Edited by dragonwrangler95

I read where this is Mark Henry's last big run with WWE. His 10 year contract runs out this year. What in the world was Vince thinking giving a nimrod like Henry a 10 year contract!

I read where this is Mark Henry's last big run with WWE. His 10 year contract runs out this year. What in the world was Vince thinking giving a nimrod like Henry a 10 year contract!

Thats part of the reason WCW was doing better then WWE in the mid-late 90's TNA is the next to do that

On Andrew "Test" Martin's official website, AndrewTestMartin.com, a fan notified him about Stephanie's pregnancy. Here are Test's comments...

Andrew TEST Martin comments: What? That Steph is pregnant with HHH's kid maybe it'll be a bot and he'll come out with bad hair and spitting water and ask when he's getting the strap...lol...I really am happy for them.

thats funny!

Today in History

(1999) Taz knocks out Shane Douglas and wins the ECW World Title at the Guilty As Charged PPV.

BTW who esle saw the nip slip last night!

of course joe, i missed it.

did u guys see this?

Kurt Angle won the World Heavyweight Championship tonight at the SmackDown television taping in Philadelphia

ANGLE...ANGLE...ANGLE....ANGLE its damn true

did u guys see this?

Kurt Angle won the World Heavyweight Championship tonight at the SmackDown television taping in Philadelphia

You REALLY need to put that stuff in a spoiler. Some of us like to be surprised.... :tear:

did u guys see this?

You REALLY need to put that stuff in a spoiler. Some of us like to be surprised.... :tear:

In all Fairness, it was posted on WWE's Main page tuesday, which is shocking they didnt wait for it to happen on Smackdown 1st. So WWE is not looking to Surprise anybody about this

In all Fairness, it was posted on WWE's Main page tuesday, which is shocking they didnt wait for it to happen on Smackdown 1st. So WWE is not looking to Surprise anybody about this

Wow!....didn't know that. Thats really weird that they did that!

So waitaminnit. Angle won Edge's belt on Smackdown or Batista's? I'm confused cause Angle is a RAW guy.

Edited by Kor37

Batista, he is gonna be out a few months with a torn Bicep, so he had to vacate the belt , Long rdered a Battle Royal to declair the champion the last one to enter was Kurt Angle, and apparently I feel this is the end of the brand split

I figured Batista would have to drop the belt. I hope that his is the end of the split brands.

thanks joe for defending me. and besides kor, usually no one reads what i write anyway. slapnutz.

angle will jump to smackdown. there will be no split. either that or they will consider his title as the main title and defend it on both shows.

Well, Angle's huge win isn't the only thing that happened.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Booker T is the new US Champ. I'm thinking this'll lead to an Orton/Benoit/Booker match at the Rumble.

thanks joe for defending me. and besides kor, usually no one reads what i write anyway. slapnutz.

We can't help but read what you write here........and why wouldn't we want to read it..........A**clown.. :nono:

Listen here you 2 you are beginning to sound like Billy and Chuck with the Lovers Spat, LOL, Ryan spats not swallows

Trish Stratus became the first WWE wrestler since Gillberg (Duane Gill) to hold on to any single WWE Championship belt for at least one full calender year. Trish has held the WWE Women's Championship since January 9, 2005 when she defeated Lita at the first New Year's Revolution.

Wow the 1st to hold a Championship longer then a year, WOW! and since Gillberg, double wow