-- WWE is planning to release a DVD called "Blood Sport: ECW's Most Violent Matches". The matches will all have introductions by Paul Heyman. There’s no word on the release date yet.

This sounds like a MUST-BUY.... :lol:

Looks like next week on Smackdown either Orton or Eddie wll be the new World Champ, they are having a Title Match and since batista is gonna miss 3 months with a back injury he will drop the title there.

With the Mexicools saving the model wannabe and wrestling M & N, does that mean that they have turned face?....... :bow:

I never knew what they were, all I know is my Riding lawn mower is still missing and juvi left with $20.00 and didnt cut my grass

I never knew what they were, all I know is my Riding lawn mower is still missing and juvi left with $20.00 and didnt cut my grass

:bow:

HOLY CRAP! :bow: .......I am really shocked by this. We just saw him wrestle a great match the other night!

I really don't think I've ever been this shocked and saddened at the passing of a wrestler. I guess he never really got rid of his "demons". More than likely , we will find out that drugs were involved. Ken Kennedy now has a permanent place in wrestling trivia as Eddie's final opponent. This really sucks. I feel just like I did when Owen Hart died.........

Edited by Kor37

The Very Latest On Eddie Guerrero's Passing

Date Added: November 13, 2005

Story By: Niel Stephens

Eddie Guerrero was found this morning with his toothbrush in his mouth on the bathroom floor. He apparently died while brushing his teeth. The belief among those within WWE is that he had a heart failure. PWTorch.com reports that shortly after Guerrero's body was removed from the room, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero all visited the hotel room to say their final goodbyes. Many WWE staffers were visibly shaken by this as they left the hotel and headed for the arena.

WWE.com noted the following: Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference regarding the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero today at 12:45 CT. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear. Video of the entire press conference will be made available on WWE.com shortly.

The Sun in the UK has a bit more of a lengthy article . The Sun article, which has a bit more of a history on Guerrero and uses the reports of Chavo finding Eddie at 7am, notes that it was expected that Eddie Guerrero was to win the World Heavyweight Championship tonight at the Smackdown tapings from Batista in what was scheduled to be a Triple Threat Match, too also include Randy Orton.

What a tragedy. Just when Eddie was going to be champ again!

I can't beleave this I just got home jumped online and saw this at the dirt page I checked out, I am shocked as much as when owen died, this feels like a bad joke, his match with Kennedy was awsome on friday too

This sucks hardcore, I saw him wrestle and beat Kurt Angle last year at a house show. My heart goes out to Chavo, who can probably never be a heel again in my view at least.

There is no way that Chavo can perform as "Kerwin White" this week. Hes gotta come out as Chavo.

Check out the press conference with Chavo and McMahon on WWE.com.

I read the Spoilers to Raw and Smackdown, a very Nice tribute, I can't wait to watch them, but also i will be very sad watching it, I hate to say it, but eddie's death gives me another reason not to watch theWWe anymore, he was one of the few bright spots in the company IMO

I was just at wwe.com to read the eddie tribute's :)

On another note i saw something i have been waiting for since the the dvd from the self destruction of the UM....jake the snake dvd :bow: ...now this will be very intresting to watch,jake has and still is one of my all time fav from back in the day of WWF,i am gonna buy this dvd as soon as i can :bow:

dragonwrangler and i were there in pittsburgh--the raw that brought in the radicals. eddie, chris, dean and perry walked right beside us. i was about 5 people from touching them.

eddie will be missed. i watched the wwe.com press conference. could the video guy do a worse job?? he was all over the place and taking video of the one guy writing in his tablet. whats up with that? i hate to say it, but this almost seems fake. if you watch the conference, youll understand. i wouldnt put it past mcmahon to fake this. but, i dont believe its fake.

Ok, I Must Say, I Really Enjoyed Tonight's Show. I Think They Did Eddie Guerrero Proud. It's A Shame I Won't Be Albe To See SmackDown, But I Can Catch Clips From It After Friday Adn Also Check Out WWE Unlimited During The Show.

I Must Admit, I Was A Mess Watching The Opening With Everyone Standing Out There While The Bell Tolled.

Rest In Peace, Eddie...We Miss You And We Love You.

:bow::bow: :)

this was one of the Best Raws in a long time, i hope Vince can see this, maybe Eddie's death wont be in Vain if McMahon can bring back more Wrestling to his Programs like we saw tonight, best Raw in a few years

Today in History

(1998) The Rock defeated Mankind in the finals of the Deadly Game tournament to capture his first ever WWF Championship

Today in History

(1998) The Rock defeated Mankind in the finals of the Deadly Game tournament to capture his first ever WWF Championship