Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madame Butterfly

Madame Butterfly's Personal Log

Will softball season never end? :dude: :lol:

We lost, we lost big!!! And yet, we're still in the tourny!!! :lol:

On another note, I got a tibetan singing bowl today!! :lol: It's so lovely and I'm trying to master the proper way to use it.

It's a lovely medium tone.

Well while the sirens didn't go off indicating a tornado/funnel cloud was about, there certainly is a lot of damage out there.

I'm glad we've gotten the rain we have today, hasn't really stopped.

But no county fair when the weather is like this. I love going to the animal stables and exhibits.

I love bad weather!

342271[/snapback]

We haven't had rain in nearly 6 weeks.

I was just reading that 60% of the crops planted in our area are expected to be lost because we are in such an extreme draught.

It rained all day yesterday, and when I went for an evening walk, the lightening was so beautiful, but there was no rain at that point.

60% chance of more of it today!! :roflmao:

My neice is still here for her visit but it appears we won't be going to the Lake next week, as all of her "plans" to find an apartment and such are going to happen early next week. :sadwalk:

Sad news yesterday regarding a dear friend of mine.

I've known her for 7 years now. Extremely funny and blunt, but a heart of gold. Her mother passed away shortly before I met her, and her Dad was a very intregal part of her families life.

On Tuesday she called our friend and said "I can't get a hold of Grandpa, will you come with me into his house?" [we affectionally called her dad Grandpa]

Well they found him, laying dead on the floor in his master bathroom, still in his jammies. :roflmao::yahoo::clap:

Now she's an "orphan", her words. I just feel so horrible for her. Her Dad made sure her kids were okay after school, he was there for them seamlessly and so lovingly.

It also brings back the memory of my Father's death. It's so easy to rub that scab off my heart with things like this.

The wake is on Friday. He donated his body to science. Very fitting for someone who used to work with Fermi. :dude:

Take this off the weather thread.

thats why the chat room can be nice.

if like you, you don't have yim or such

you can go into the chat room and

click the person and talk in real time.

privately.

I do not know if i even have MSN

never looked i know i should i use ms

professional. not xp

Who is she going to live with, then, MB? Aww, when did you get the news- today?

My neice or my friend?

My friend is married, so she's got another home.

My neice, she's supposed to be looking for an apartment, but somehow I think she may be living with me until the new year. :flowers: :lol:

the news of the death came to me last night. Yesterday was NOT a good day in many regards. :dude:

MB

every now and then everyone needs major

:flowers::dude: :lol:

:dude: :lol: :lol:

just know we care

Very sorry to hear about your friends loss and how it has affected you. I understand about how the death of someone's parents can reawaken old memories and regrets regarding the loss of ones own parents. That has happened to me too. It is difficult. Though it sounds like a tired cliche, try to remember the best times you shared together. My thoughts are with your and your friend.