Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madame Butterfly

Madame Butterfly's Personal Log

Thank you everyone. :dude::flowers:

This afternoon and evening is the wake.

I don't know how long I'll be able to stay, hopefully half before I absolutely need to get out of there.

Had absolutely the most bizarre dream just before I woke up.

I was sitting with a group of women from all races, and all places in time, and we were discussing a friend who has her own yoga studio. How to support her to make her dream come true.

Then one picked a fight with me. :lol:

Made me feel like I was talking to her "inner demons and angels" to have some sort of plan in the future.

Makes me chuckle really.

Though it sounds like a tired cliche, try to remember the best times you shared together

With my Father and the way he grew as a person, there is nothing else but those types of times to remember.

That's what makes it so hard.

I could really depend on him just to love me, accept me for who I am, and he was my rock.

People like that in your life are few and far between.

Alert? :flowers:

You mean it isn't a reference/code for an emotion that isn't included as a choice on the list?

Let's see, LMP's and I listed a few back in the day:

Passionate

Dismissed

Furious

something along those lines?

Just in from the county fair, and all I can say I'm glad the temp is 20 degrees cooler than even a few days ago, or I would have melted.

Loved the horses, as always. One took a particular shine to my lemonade cup and really worked me to try to get it. :flowers:

I have a thing for cows also, and so the dairy barn had me talking and cooing to the cows and one in particular didn't want me to go, and left a good cud mark on my t shirt with it's tongue. :lol:

I also get a kick out of the chickens and roosters and love to stir them up by doing calls.

I swear this turkey go "turned on" by my calls and was preening and strutting his stuff for me. He even followed me a bit before his owner realized he was gone. :dude:

Now it's time to get ready for the wake, but I have to clean up a bit. :dude:

Welp, everyone is up at the Lake besides me. :P

Just had a talk with my neice to let her know that I want to go so she needs to get her but in gear so that she can save face with her folks and so that I can go home.

The wake was alright yesterday.

The time spent afterward with my Beloved, well before too, was wonderful and helped to ease the tears and make me lighthearted.

Sitting here wanting to go to the pool, just waiting for the time to pass.

Tomorrow I leave on vacation to the Lake. :cheers:

I am very excited to be going though the long car ride will be a bit of a chore.

Am tired right now, catching a bit of a second wind after making sure all the things I like done before a trip are done.

Like making sure the house is clean top to bottom.

All the laundry is done.

Baking goodies for the car ride.

Going to the book store to find some good novels to read while sitting on the beach.

The only think I want to take and can't, is my Darling Beloved. :tear: I will miss him most of all. :tear:

Why thank you Sean. :tear:

My time there would be completely wonderful if my Beloved were with me.

Sadly, he doesn't trust "water", but I was hoping to teach him how to swim. :cheers: