Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

Oh, yes! I remember her. Nice to see you again.

I've missed you sister. And LORE! you are looking wonderful today. What kind of boxers are you wearing these days, cutie? :devil:

I can't believe they did not believe that I can read the mind of a positronic being. You and I have been able to "talk" for years, haven’t we Lore?

LORE! you do think the most deliciously evil things!!!!! :lol:

Great, now Lessa has abandoned us. Jdigs you better bring that ship and come on, we are going to need all the help we can get.

There's one last thing we need to do to help our plan along. Have you locked the transporter on to these coordinates? You have. Great then energize.

Welcome aboard ddillard. I can see you are surprised to be here but we felt it necessary to bring you aboard since Lessa had brought all of your boxers with her. Now you can either join us willing by toasting our new partnership with real Romulan Ale or you can go sit in the brig. The choice is your's ddillard.

Data sends the Defient to Warp 10. It may be pushing it a bit but he does not want Lore and company to steal the ship. The Defient flies off leaving Lore and company on the other ship.

"Come on ship, you can handle it"

There's one last thing we need to do to help our plan along.  Have you locked the transporter on to these coordinates?  You have.  Great then energize.

Welcome aboard ddillard.  I can see you are surprised to be here but we felt it necessary to bring you aboard since Lessa had brought all of your boxers with her.  Now you can either join us willing by toasting our new partnership with real Romulan Ale or you can go sit in the brig.  The choice is your's ddillard.

Well seeing as how my "allies" abandoned me without even attempting a rescue. Pass the ale!!! And can I PLEASE have my boxers back? party-smiley-012.gif

Here, Ddillard. I'll try to keep my sticky fingers off them from now on....maybe. :devil:

I can't believe Data ran like that. Maybe his is going to regroup for another attack? I did sense a bit of fear over beeing beamed over from him before he went to warp. I'll see if I can lock on to his thoughts for any further information....yes, Lore. You're right....later. :devil:

:) Hello Admiral Takara! :bow: I found the Defient zipping along at Warp 10, so I hooked onto it with my TractorBeam and bought it back to you. Had to shut down the Andriod on board, in order to bring it back. What do you want me to do with everything? :lol: So, Who do we now have on our side at the present time? :bow:

:) Hello Admiral Takara!  :bow: I found the Defient zipping along at Warp 10, so I hooked onto it with my TractorBeam and bought it back to you.  Had to shut down the Andriod on board, in order to bring it back. What do you want me to do with everything? :lol: So, Who do we now have on our side at the present time? :bow:

Somebody is locking onto the defient with a Tractor Beam. I turned the shields on after B4 was shut off. Now, How do I break away from the Tractor Beam? I will have to use the phasers. Good, tractor beam is off. Continue on at Warp 10. I need to go to Vulcan to regroup.

MY SHIP COMES FROM THE DELTA QUADRANT. PHASER DO NOT EFFECT ME!!!!!!!!!!

I did not hit your ship. I broke from your Tractor Beam. I changed my course.

(Data is now heading for DS9) :lol:

Are you still there Data? Good, I think we need a lot of help...

Quickly transports Yillara to the Defient before he heads off.

MY SHIP COMES FROM THE DELTA QUADRANT. PHASER DO NOT EFFECT ME!!!!!!!!!!

I did not hit your ship. I broke from your Tractor Beam. I changed my course.

(Data is now heading for DS9)

HAAAAAAAAAA! I'M GLAD YOU THINK THAT PUNNY SHIP CAN OUT DO ME! HAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU CAN GET AWAY THAT EASILY! :devil:

Are you still there Data? Good, I think we need a lot of help...

Quickly transports Yillara to the Defient before he heads off.

Thank you my dear friend... OK, my sisters are coming up with something big...but they are the stronger telepaths so, they can more easily block me from trying to get to them

Yillara, are you alright? I got to get some help. I got to get to my brother and turn him off before he causes more harm. Turns cloak on. The Defiant is a tough ship for its size. :lol:

I have some friends at DS9 who will be a big help in this situation.

Damn, the Underpants Gnomes stoll my boxers again.

Well it doesn't surprise me that they've run off with their tails between their legs. By the time they re-group we'll be so far away they'll never find us.

Now that they're gone it's time to change ships, my friends. What do you think, state of the art everything. Backup shielding, 52 disrupter banks, 20 torpedo bays, can fire while cloaked, jacuzzis in all the quarters. Those Remans know how to build a ship. I know you will love it. There are special areas for you all. Lessa there is a lovely display case filled with boxers that is just waiting for you to add your collection, ddillard there's a holodeck program installed that I know you will love so grab a few more ale and enjoy. Chataeya, there's a lab waiting for you to build anything you want. Have fun by yourselves kids. Lore and I have to...go over the plan...yea that's it.

Yillara, are you alright? I got to get some help. I got to get to my brother and turn him off before he causes more harm. Turns cloak on. The Defiant is a tough ship for its size. :lol:

Yes, I guess I am alright..

I guess it is up to you and I.

what? how did they beam our crew off? are our sheild up? oh no!

OK, so we still have TNGTrekker220.... So our crew has been reduced to three...

Well it doesn't surprise me that they've run off with their tails between their legs.  By the time they re-group we'll be so far away they'll never find us. 

Now that they're gone it's time to change ships, my friends.  What do you think, state of the art everything.  Backup shielding, 52 disrupter banks, 20 torpedo bays, can fire while cloaked, jacuzzis in all the quarters.  Those Remans know how to build a ship.  I know you will love it.  There are special areas for you all.  Lessa there is a lovely display case filled with boxers that is just waiting for you to add your collection, ddillard there's a holodeck program installed that I know you will love so grab a few more ale and enjoy.  Chataeya, there's a lab waiting for you to build anything you want.  Have fun by yourselves kids.  Lore and I have to...go over the plan...yea that's it.

Yillara, it looks like it is a dark hour for the good guys. :lol: Those damn gnomes.

Well it doesn't surprise me that they've run off with their tails between their legs.  By the time they re-group we'll be so far away they'll never find us. 

Now that they're gone it's time to change ships, my friends.  What do you think, state of the art everything.  Backup shielding, 52 disrupter banks, 20 torpedo bays, can fire while cloaked, jacuzzis in all the quarters.  Those Remans know how to build a ship.  I know you will love it.  There are special areas for you all.  Lessa there is a lovely display case filled with boxers that is just waiting for you to add your collection, ddillard there's a holodeck program installed that I know you will love so grab a few more ale and enjoy.  Chataeya, there's a lab waiting for you to build anything you want.  Have fun by yourselves kids.  Lore and I have to...go over the plan...yea that's it.

Yillara, it looks like it is a dark hour for the good guys. :lol: Those damn gnomes.

Might as well enjoy the time we have left... should we just die trying to capture them, or just head back to Federation space and you and I live happily ever after...until they come and try to locate us??

haha! I stole lessas collection of boxers when she wasn't looking! :devil: whoa, she certainly has quite a collection, Qs, ddillards, datas, lores, the list goes on and on....the ones she has on the other ship are all rikers! I swapped them :lol:

haha! I stole lessas collection of boxers when she wasn't looking! :devil: whoa, she certainly has quite a collection, Qs, ddillards, datas, lores, the list goes on and on....the ones she has on the other ship are all rikers! I swapped them :bow:

:lol: I got to laugh. Thankyou, TNGTrekker for finding the boxers. There may be a bright point to all this. I implanted a virus on their ship's computer. Hopefully it will render the ship useless before they get the Remus ship. Q cannot help them with that problem.

haha! I stole lessas collection of boxers when she wasn't looking! :devil: whoa, she certainly has quite a collection, Qs, ddillards, datas, lores, the list goes on and on....the ones she has on the other ship are all rikers! I swapped them :bow:

:lol: I got to laugh. Thankyou, TNGTrekker for finding the boxers. There may be a bright point to all this. I implanted a virus on their ship's computer. Hopefully it will render the ship useless before they get the Remus ship. Q cannot help them with that problem.

And that virus should take effect quickly....Good idea Data.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA! I WILL DOCK MY SHIP ON YOURS TO ADD TO IT'S SIZE. SHOULD WE HEAD FOR MY QUADRANT SPACE STATION? WE WILL BE ABLE TO REGROUP THERE. I ALSO HAVE RE-ENFORCEMENTS THERE. :devil:

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA! I WILL DOCK MY SHIP ON YOURS TO ADD TO IT'S SIZE. SHOULD WE HEAD FOR MY QUADRANT SPACE STATION? WE WILL BE ABLE TO REGROUP THERE. I ALSO HAVE RE-ENFORCEMENTS THERE. :devil:

Too bad your enjoyment wont last long! that virus has already taken over your ship by now... :devil:

SHIPS COMPUTER:WARNING COMPUTER VIRUS DETECTED!!!

CHATAEYA:COMPUTER! LOCATE AND CLEAN.

SHIPS COMPUTER:CLEANING NOW.

:lol: SO THEY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT. :bow: WELL THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT :bow:

:lol: SO THEY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT.  :bow: WELL THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT :bow:

This virus will not be detected by a standard virus scan. The scan does not have it in its definitions. You may get messages, but they will be too late.

:lol: SO THEY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT.  :bow: WELL THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT :bow:

This virus will not be detected by a standard virus scan. The scan does not have it in its definitions. You may get messages, but they will be too late.

Heehee...now who is the smart ones?? *shrugs* Ok so that was a childish moment there, but what the heck.