Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

OK, so now we sent them to the surface and we shall have to wait and see..

"Ensign, Do you see anything down on the surface??"

Oh great! Now where are we gonna get another red shirt???

what the heck???

Click for Spoiler:

kenny.gif

kenny.gif

kenny.gif

MY god they are clones!!!!!!!

oh thank god i got to risa just in time to catch you guys. leesa i've got a pair of wile e coyote silk boxers for ya if you let me tag along on your mision to catch lore, and takara. after all ive got a bone to pick with her. she lied about my raise, and i know shes the one that shot me. by the way i heard a rumor of a trap on risa to keep you, and data here, and not find takara, so i hope you send some poor sap down to the planet first. maybe that ensign kenny or something. B)

oh thank god i got to risa just in time to catch you guys. leesa i've got a pair of wile e coyote silk boxers for ya if you let me tag along on your mision to catch lore, and takara. after all ive got a bone to pick with her. she lied about my raise, and i know shes the one that shot me. by the way i heard a rumor of a trap on risa to keep you, and data here, and not find takara, so i hope you send some poor sap down to the planet first. maybe that ensign kenny or something. B)

That is where Takara and Lore have got it wrong. Unless the whole crew goes to the surface together, aqnd I kinda don't see that happening.

Yes Lore they are about to meet one of our secret weapons!!! We are sooooo good!!!

Click for Spoiler:

cartborg.jpg

Heehee...you're right Data and Lessa! I cannot wait for them to see our secret weapon beamed down....BorgCartmans indeed!

Click for Spoiler:

168pic23.jpg

Gee, i hope that does not hurt anyone on the planet... :)

Do you have a plan for getting that thing back to its dimention, Yillara?

not as of yet....shoot, and little Ensign Kenny was the one who got us that creature. Luckily that is the only one, but I am sure others would gladly come in and rid us of the CartmanBorgs

By now they will have discovered that I have a confederate on Deck 13 who is an expert Data Faker Maker.  That should keep them busy for a little while.  evilteehee.gif Soon Lore we will arrive at our secret destination.  I have already arranged with Crosis to bring all of your followers who survived that unfortunately incident to meet us at our secret destination.  If they find us we will be prepared.

So, they think they got rid of me. Well I'm still here. Takara, I have managed to escape in my She/Cat Ship with at least 100 + "Data's". Is the place that you mentioned still the same? If so, I will arrive with an ETA of about 5 hours.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I knew they couldn't hold ya. Did you manage to get all the boxers too? Nothing like an adversary complaining about a cold butt to get the competitive edge. By the way, Lore says hi. See you soon you know where.

I knew they couldn't hold ya.  Did you manage to get all the boxers too?  Nothing like an adversary complaining about a cold butt to get the competitive edge.  By the way, Lore says hi. See you soon you know where.

:devil: Ever last pair! :devil: :devil:

:) What do you want me to do with these "Data's"? :)

Good going! I knew you had the right stuff as soon as I saw you. Beam the Data's over to the Defiant with Borg Cartman. Let's see how many we can assimilate into our collective. Bwahahaha

Good going!  I knew you had the right stuff as soon as I saw you.  Beam the Data's over to the Defiant with Borg Cartman.  Let's see how many we can assimilate into our collective.  Bwahahaha

B) SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, ADMIRAL. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT CPTWRIGHT I BELIEVE HE IS UP TO NO GOOD. :) :)

meanwhile..feeling left out, screw-loose and I decide to play in astro metrics.

has anyone figured out where the evil ones are going? cant we track lores positronic signature?

Yes... but he'll expect that, It has been done before....

yillara, i also have a bad feeling that the defiant is vulnerable to an attack, i think you better raise sheilds, and prep for anything. that takara and her witchmaiden chateya are capable of anything. just a little word of advice. anything i can do to help, if you need anything else just ask.

Yes but please don't blow up her ship, she stole it from me and its very precious to me....all right you can if you must... :)

so have we sent any more crew to the surface? how about ensign pike? :devil:

Well, from the transmission we intercepted between Chataeya and Takara, we know that they are within five hours of our present location. I think the most likely location is *whispers* Let's set a course. violent-smiley-006.gif

They are really close now. I just recieved a message from Lore. He is trying to suck me into his scheme.

They are really close now. I just recieved a message from Lore. He is trying to suck me into his scheme.

Please, Data don't let them get to you...not again(if it does happen you DO know that Lessa and I will attempt a rescue effort), ! We gotta get some outside help....wait a minute, Q owes you big time for saving his a**, right? We need him to show up soon....

Qs helping takara and lore now! what luck were having!  Don't worry, I bet we can get him to our side....lessa, did you happen to get Qs boxers?  I bet we could bribe him...

Darn it!! I kinda KNEW Q would never help us..... Grr.. Lessa, I agree with TNGTrekker220....Did you get Q's boxers???

*ahem* Screw-loose and I have commandered a galaxy class starship and are willing to back up those who need help. :lol:

*cough* well, let me see...it seems I have, ah....three pairs of Q's boxers, a left shoe, four shirts and five pairs of socks. Is any of that useful? :lol:

Lore, our timing is fantastic and we got to the rendezvous point at the right time too. We'll do the double beam over and then switch ships. We'll blow up this tub and then on to create havoc wherever we decide to go. Energize!

Lessa, welcome aboard!! I've missed you sooo much! Good you brought Q's clothes. I was getting blinded by that Hawaiian shirt he was wearing. And now may I introduce you to Chataeya but then I think you already know each other from deck 13.