Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

Oh, The ETA to *whisper* to get rid of B4. That is *whisper*. Lore is going to love all these whispers.

If you feel up to the mission, Yillara, you are free to go. Doc, what do you think?

Oh please don't leave that decision to the doctor.... Please, don't leave me behind here.

Oh, The ETA to *whisper* to get rid of B4. That is *whisper*. Lore is going to love all these whispers.

If you feel up to the mission, Yillara, you are free to go. Doc, what do you think?

Oh please don't leave that decision to the doctor.... Please, don't leave me behind here.

:( B) New "DATA'S" are being made on Deck 13. Come claim your own just 10,000 Bars of Latinum. :devil: B)

B) :( New "DATA'S" are being made on Deck 13. Come claim your own just 10,000 Bars of Latinum. :devil: B)

B)

B) :( New "DATA'S" are being made on Deck 13. Come claim your own just 10,000 Bars of Latinum. :devil: B)

B)

WHAT????????????

:(  B) New "DATA'S" are being made on Deck 13. Come claim your own just 10,000 Bars of Latinum. :devil:  B)

They are no better than B4. They used him as a prototype.

Sorry, Yillara, the Doc has to give you the OK.

Doc?

The EMH: "She has no serious breaks. She can go. I got to follow along to keep an eye on her."

B)  B) New "DATA'S" are being made on Deck 13. Come claim your own just 10,000 Bars of Latinum. :devil:  B)

B) The deck 13 crew found some schematics for the new "DATA'S". Which ones they are i do not know, but that is what has been used. There are however some upgrades that are on hand that can be used for the old "DATA'S". :( :(

B)  B) New "DATA'S" are being made on Deck 13. Come claim your own just 10,000 Bars of Latinum. :devil:  :(

Sorry, Yillara, the Doc has to give you the OK.

Doc?

The EMH: "She has no serious breaks. She can go. I got to follow along to keep an eye on her."

Oh good, that wasn't so bad, I was worried that the doctor would say no...

And as for that "project" on Deck 13....that has to be a joke right???? I mean that has to be something that Takara and Lore set up. I mean there is only one Data, and he is with us.

And what is Lessa's current boxer count up to now? last I heard it was 6 or 7???

B) B) New "DATA'S" are being made on Deck 13. Come claim your own just 10,000 Bars of Latinum. :devil: :(

Just what we need more copies of B4 locking themselves in the holodeck..

OK, so who is going with me to deck 13 to eject these "Data Fakers Makers" out the nearest air lock? B)

I'll show them not to mess with the Soong sisters!

OK, so who is going with me to deck 13 to eject these "Data Fakers Makers" out the nearest air lock?  B)

I'll show them not to mess with the Soong sisters!

I am with you Lessa....Bondage.gif

You all are hilarious. But seriously..where are my legs?  B)

Last I saw them they were on the Promenade by Quarks, but it is hard to tell by now. Quark has probably sold them by now..eplus2.gif

You all are hilarious. But seriously..where are my legs?  B)

Last I saw them they were on the Promenade by Quarks, but it is hard to tell by now. Quark has probably sold them by now..eplus2.gif

hmmf..he's already sold me some cybernetic legs that only work when they see fit..Quark said he'd gotten a real good deal on them...?

By now they will have discovered that I have a confederate on Deck 13 who is an expert Data Faker Maker. That should keep them busy for a little while. evilteehee.gif Soon Lore we will arrive at our secret destination. I have already arranged with Crosis to bring all of your followers who survived that unfortunately incident to meet us at our secret destination. If they find us we will be prepared.

OK, Ddillard and I got rid of the fake Data's and that Data Faker Makers are in the brig. I knew I could count on you, Dillard. Your boxers are in your quarters along with a new package of black silk boxers that I think you will like.

What is our ETA to Risa?

OK, Ddillard and I got rid of the fake Data's and that Data Faker Makers are in the brig. I knew I could count on you, Dillard. Your boxers are in your quarters along with a new package of black silk boxers that I think you will like.

What is our ETA to Risa?

Finally, it is freezing in here without my boxers. Let me go change.

They should arrive in Risa within a few hours. Besides the boxers for Lessa I have another surprise planned for them as well.

Ok, everyone...We all know that Takara and Lore have confederates here on the ship. Now we need to find them and get rid of them all(Just in case we missed any)....OK, Lessa, you and ddillard check these areas of the ship *hands Lessa a folded piece of paper, inside are locations to search* and Data, you are with me...we'll search these sections * hands Data the other list of locations*

I guess I have to resort to using my telepathy to hunting down these people. Darn that Takara! SHe knows I hate lowering my barriers!!!!! B)

Oh God, Data, stop thinking about Yillara's legs!!! B)

B) They still haven't removed the bug. Good golly, now they're using paper!!! Where the heck do you find paper in the 24th century!?! What a bunch of tree killers! And they think we're the evil ones! Did you hear what Lessa said? B) Data's looking at Yillara's legs. How quaint! It would be a lot more helpful for jdigs if they looked for his legs instead. lmao.gif

Hey, wait a minute...I think I saw jdigs' legs!!!! some Klingons were talking about taking them back to their ship as trophies, Now what are we going to do.

:devil: I think telepathy would be the best course of action.....wait, damn it that runs in the family Lessa. There is our bug, Takara is our sister....and telepathy runs in the family.

And yes, I know he is thinking about my legs.... :devil: *laughs* Oh, well our family's telepathic abilities are both a blessing and a curse don't you think? Now telekinesis, on the other hand.....that could be useful....anyone on the ship with that ability?

*communicates telepathically with Takara* Replicators my dear sister.That is where I came up with paper and pens!!!!

This is so funny Lore. Once they find out the Klingons have made arrangements with the Grand Nagus to trade jdigs' legs for 2 litres of real Romulan Ale they have a heck of a time getting them back. I'm glad I borrowed that helmet from Magneto so my sisters won't be able to read my thoughts!

ah ha! with Worfs help I managed to rescue my legs back from the Grand Nagus and am whole again! We also managed to rescue a very crude verson of a proto-type of Data..I've nicknamed it Screw-Loose.

I guess I have to resort to using my telepathy to hunting down these people. Darn that Takara! SHe knows I hate lowering my barriers!!!!! B) 

Oh God, Data, stop thinking about Yillara's legs!!! B)

Uhmm....Lessa.....If you are able to sense Data's thoughts, than that is not Data...Remember, you can't read androids. I think we have an imposter on board...

Oh God, Data, stop thinking about Yillara's legs!!! :(

Uhmm....Lessa.....If you are able to sense Data's thoughts, than that is not Data...Remember, you can't read androids. I think we have an imposter on board...

B)

Nobody can read my mind. It was said to get my attention. I am not thinking about Yillara's legs. B) :(

We are now in orbit around Risa. Lets see, who transports to the surface? B)

What's that Lore. HA HA HA You're right! No one can ready Data's mind cause there's no mind to read!!! You are so funny my love. I can hardly wait to see who transport down to the surface and into our surprise.

Nobody can read my mind. It was said to get my attention. I am not thinking about Yillara's legs.  B)  B)

We are now in orbit around Risa. Lets see, who transports to the surface?  B)

If YOU weren't thinking that then who???

And you DO know that Lore and Takara are picking on you again, Data.

I vote that ummmm...a red shirt ensign with no name is the first to transport to the surface.

Oh here is our victim....oops I mean away team member... He is Ensign Kenny from South Park.

Click for Spoiler:

home.kenny.gif

Thank God for the Universal translator, or we'd never understand this guy! :(

wheoooooo

Click for Spoiler:

Not Kenny is very glad it wasn't him

Butters_char1.gif