Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

Sorry to disappoint you Data but your virus is useless on our new ship. We made sure to install the most up-to-date version of Norton Antivirus. It's the best antivirus program there is and it destroyed your feeble attempt in a nanosecond.

Lessa now that Yillara thinks she knows where we are going it is time for us to wear this new version of the Magneto helmet. It's much more stylish than the previous version and now she is powerless to read our thoughts.

Excellent ddillard. Now everyone to the holodeck. I feel like dancing and so does Lore!! dancing.gif

Don't worry about the Defiant. I left a little present for Data whe we transported ddillard aboard. It will take him hours to figure it out! yubinuki.gif

I find it very interesting that our little sister actually believes that she can get past MY mental barriers when they have been measures as one of the strongest in the Alpha Quartrent. I gave her the faults information about the nanos, Takara. I also sent her a shock that knocked her out for a few minutes. I don't need the helmet, love. I can protect myself. You know my gift is the strongest in the family. Of course one of the greatest laughs was placing the image of my boxer collection in the mind of TNGtrekker220. SHe thinks she got them from me, but what she really has is smelly gym socks for Worf!!!.

Well, they did find the decoy nanos. I will now activate the real ones that Ddillard instructed to infest their...no, I'll not say it out loud. Let them be surprised.

Being evil is soooo much more fun then being the good girl. :devil: Great. Takara is finally sleeping. Come on, Lore I'll let you see what I'm thinking. :devil:

Being evil is soooo much more fun then being the good girl.  :devil: Great. Takara is finally sleeping. Come on, Lore I'll let you see what I'm thinking.  :devil:

:rolleyes:LEESA ARE YOU TRYING TO START TROUBLE . I CAN ALWAYS TAKE ONE OF THE "DATA" COPIES I MADE AND SOUP HIM UP WITH THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF "ROMANCE 9.9", SO FAR IT'S THE BEST,BUT I WILL IN TIME COME UP WITH EVEN BETTER.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Of course one of the greatest laughs was placing the image of my boxer collection in the mind of TNGtrekker220. SHe thinks she got them from me, but what she really has is smelly gym socks for Worf!!!.

haha, you did not know that I am telepathic as well. :devil: You only think that you placed that imge in my mind, when in fact, I placed it in yours. :rolleyes:

No fear, Chataeya. Takara and I have an agreement. We will share Lore and everyone will be happy. Besides, we will have the real Data soon enough. I can wait for the real thing. But while I'm waiting, Lore is a wonderful diversion. :rolleyes:

Yes Chataeya no need to worry. Mother taught us about the importance of sharing. Hypocrit.gif

Poor, poor Trekker. Wait until she finds out that it was our superior telepathic abilities that made her think she has telepathic abilities in the first place when in fact she has no telepathic abilities at all.

Poor, poor Trekker.  Wait until she finds out that it was our superior telepathic abilities that made her think she has telepathic abilities in the first place when in fact she has no telepathic abilities at all.

poor me?!? This whole time you've been thinking you had telapathic abilities! :rolleyes: that was me the whole time, making you believe you did. Those soongs are so gullible :lol:

only the weak minded can be fooled by telepathy, so i guess you'll never get to me. for i am as strong willed as they come and there aint no foolin me. also it takes more than a simple decoy to fool me, when i found the nanoprobes, i found the real ones as well as the decoys. it'll take a lot more than that to fool me. nice try though. mwaaahaaahhhaaahhhhaa. as far as it being more fun to be bad than to be good leesa, its not over yet, just wait to see what happens to the bad ones in the end. Lore was dismantled before as shall he be again, and you'll be seeing the whole thing from your prison monitor. :rolleyes: FOR I AM THE DARK KNIGHT OF THE UNIVERSE :lol:

Poor, poor Trekker.  Wait until she finds out that it was our superior telepathic abilities that made her think she has telepathic abilities in the first place when in fact she has no telepathic abilities at all.

poor me?!? This whole time you've been thinking you had telapathic abilities! :rolleyes: that was me the whole time, making you believe you did. Those soongs are so gullible :lol:

ACTUALY PEOPLE IT'S BEEN ME THE WHOLE TIME LETTING YOU THINK YOU HAVE THESE ABLITIES. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

poor me?!? This whole time you've been thinking you had telapathic abilities! :lol: that was me the whole time, making you believe you did. Those soongs are so gullible :rolleyes:

ACTUALY PEOPLE IT'S BEEN ME THE WHOLE TIME LETTING YOU THINK YOU HAVE THESE ABLITIES. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I think cptwright has something to with all this telepathic stuff...hes been really quiet lately..like hes hiding something :devil:

I am still trying to figure out this yubinuki.gif:rolleyes:

:huh: :o :wow: YOU MEAN WE FINALLY HAVE YOU PREOCCUPIED WITH SOMETHING? :wow: :o :huh: :lol: ;) :) :P ;) :) :) :laugh:

I think cptwright has something to with all this telepathic stuff...hes been really quiet lately..like hes hiding something :devil:

im not hiding anything (snicker, snicker), im just sitting back waiting for the order to strike. and when we do takara and lore, and all their henchmen are in for it. bwaaahhhaaaahhhaa

Besides, we will have the real Data soon enough. I can wait for the real thing. But while I'm waiting, Lore is a wonderful diversion. :rolleyes:

Oh, no you will not! **Relays the inform...** Data! can you please stop worrying about that image they sent you, no, I cannot figure it out myself. Anyway... *relays information to Data* And, as I told you their loyalties are split between you and Lore. I am the one Sister who will not divide her time between the Sons of Soong, so I shall always be by your side, Data. Which is also what I told you, my dear friend.

**Thinks to herself** Cannot wait for Lore to hear that he is only second best in Lessa's mind....that would kill him, oh wait...I cannot say that, I still love my older sisters and they are family and if I told Lore what she said(and the fact that Takara wants to get a hold of Data herself), he would kill them both.

And before you ask...which somewhere I know it was discussed...I am sorry dear sisters, I cannot switch sides. I belong here.

yubinuki.gif I am sorry that I am distracted. Would you please take this thing off my fingers. Thankyou in advance. I appreciate your loyalty. The other sisters got drawn in by Lore's powers. If I can shut him off, they will be broken off from his powers.

yubinuki.gif I am sorry that I am distracted. Would you please take this thing off my fingers. Thankyou in advance. I appreciate your loyalty. The other sisters got drawn in by Lore's powers. If I can shut him off, they will be broken off from his powers.

I shall try, Data....

I shall try, Data....

Thankyou, Yillara.

Now I can concentrate on the problems at hand now :rolleyes:.

I shall try, Data....

Thankyou, Yillara.

Now I can concentrate on the problems at hand now :lol:.

good, glad to help a friend in need. :rolleyes:

Data's hands are finally free so I will have to come up with something else to occupy his thoughts. I know what I'll do - I will plant some images in his net - but what images - I've got it.

jena3.gif

That will keep his thoughts occupied!!!

I think I'll add to that the images of what Data and I did together in the closet. Have to get him to let me try that program again sometime. :devil: Wonder if Lore had that one? :rolleyes:

Well, that should keep Data...entertained. and ready for....

27.jpg

soon, he won't be there alone!

Yes Lessa. I remember seeing an image of Data as he came from that closet. He couldn't even walk straight after he left. nakid2.gif

They are trying to break into my neural nets. I have to find a way to block the images. In the mean time, I am trying to work on Lore. I will transfer these images to Lore. I will also work on shutting him off. Lore is being sent a routine to shut him off.

Quick, Takara! erect the protective field around the ship! Data is trying something. I must boost the signal we were sending him. We have to track the Defient and bring Data here. He must be made to see reason. Lore needs his help. The brothers need to be reunited for the good of both. Lore has so much to teach Data and Lore needs Data to help him to function properly again. The sons need each other!

Done! And just in time, Lore was starting to show the effects of Data's attempt and, believe you, me, the timing was horrible!!!

I agree we must bring together the sons of Soong. I know it was their father's greatest wish that Lore be made whole and that he and Data be real brothers. It was actually many years ago that he told me. I can see the whole thing in my mind as if it were just yesterday.

soong1.gif

It's a good thing I'll live to see 300 or you guys would think I was old or something.