Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

YOu up for a trip to Kronos? Don't think I can handle Lore, but I'll take Takara and you can get your brother.

I just hope their decent when we find them..... :idea:

I will handle Lore. I think will might need Yillara too. I hope she is over the incident with the mic.

Over it??? Data, you thought I was angry???? I am not angry, I was surprised and confused as who bugged us with that mic, I mean didn't you have your lab locked before you came to tell me about the coup, and where we should hide? If it was locked then, who got in there to install the mic???

And, some idiot shifted the gravity in Engineering, and I fell and hurt my arm....Well, after you left the lab I went looking for you, and that is how I ended up in engineering. So once Dr. Crusher heals my arm, I will join you and Lessa to help find Lore and Takara

:) HEY! GIRLS, I THINK I SEEN A PAIR IN THE HEAD. :idea:

If they have little cowboys on them they might be the pair I stole from VBG's quarters while he was away. tiptoe.gif

:devil: :devil: :wow::wow: Takara, They did have Cowboy's on them. But they where in there when I first ducked in when the phaserfire started. ;) Still like to know who was in there, when the lights went out? :( Hope you all have fun on your trips in outer space. Meanwhile I'm stuck here back on the station trying to figure out who shot my computer console with a phaser. Ever since Saturday night it hasn't worked right. I guess I need to get someone from Engineering up here to look at it. :o ;)

Follow me honey, i will take you there.  :devil:

I promise Ddillard. The water will stay water this time and amount will not change either! REALLY! ;)

i'd like to follow you to the pool room, but that devilish look on your face kinda scares me. :wow: can i really trust you? :o you better watch it or my alterego :idea: will come out to haunt you. :)

I hope your self diagnostic was fun.  ;)

Now, lets get this show on the road...ah, in to space....oh, heck, take us into warp, Data!  :idea:

AAAHHHHH, COME ON NOW, couldnt you of beamed me aboard before you left??!!??!! i'm feeling so left out im gonna give myself a pity party now. :o

Uhmmm....Data? Why is this light blinking on my console? There has never been a red light on this console before? :idea:

Yes Lore, that light should be blinking on the Defiant's console now. Any minute now they should discover that their nacelles are out of fuel. evilteehee.gif

Yes Lore, that light should be blinking on the Defiant's console now.  Any minute now they should discover that their nacelles are out of fuel.  evilteehee.gif

you are one MENIACAL little woman arent you. remind me to never run into you again in a dark alley. it was bad enough getting shot in the arse by you. :idea:

Yes Lore, that light should be blinking on the Defiant's console now.  Any minute now they should discover that their nacelles are out of fuel.  evilteehee.gif

you are one MENIACAL little woman arent you. remind me to never run into you again in a dark alley. it was bad enough getting shot in the arse by you. :idea:

Maniacle yes...but who takes the time to install a red light on a console to warn us of their sabatage. Glad I found it...Data and I have gotten the problem fixed, she had the thing rigged to dump our antimatter, but thanks to the little red light tipping us off we stopped it in time...

Yes Lore I am more maniacal than they think. They will discover that soon when they find out that fixing the blinking red light will actual dump the anti-matter. You taught me well. Kissonlips.gif

Yes Lore I am more maniacal than they think.  They will discover that soon when they find out that fixing the blinking red light will actual dump the anti-matter. You taught me well. Kissonlips.gif

We did not fall for that. Data figured out what was going on and stopped your sabotage.. We are going just fine now....Did you really think you could outsmart me and Data?

Yes, we found B4. He told us everything.

Lore: But won't B4 tell them everything.

Takara: Which should take all of 4 seconds. You haven't met B4 have you. :idea: B4 is going to tell them to look for us on Risa and I know that sister of mine Lessa will fall for that one hook, line and sinker. Once she gets Data to Risa, Lessa will never want to leave.

Lore: You sure about that?

Takara: I know my sister well. evilteehee.gif

I am here arm bandaged up but here, and I agree Risa sounds too good to be true. OK...I am having a problem here, someone must still be bugged and I know it is not me or Data... Somehow Lore and Takara are hearing everything we are doing and are counteracting everything we try. OK, so that has occured since we brought B4 aboard.... :idea:

I think we should drop him (B4) off on *whispers* and then head to *whispers* since that is what the *whispers* indicates....what do you all think? :idea:

Yeah I agree, even though we should really drop him off *whispers*, and then *whispers*, OK, everyone????

Data, Risa sounds too good to be true. I don't think they went there, why don't you activate that *whispers*  :idea:

I will activate *whispers* and drop B4 off at *whispers.

I want to go to Risa anyhow. There is an old buddy from the Enterprise who is supposed to stop off there in the next couple days. He should be a big help in taking care of Lore.

Yillara, I hope you are feeling better soon. I am not so sure that you should be involved with our mission but you might enjoy Risa for some sick leave.

Data, Risa sounds too good to be true. I don't think they went there, why don't you activate that *whispers*  :idea:

I want to go to Risa anyhow. There is an old buddy from the Enterprise who is supposed to stop off there in the next couple days. He should be a big help in taking care of Lore.

Yillara, I hope you are feeling better soon. I am not so sure that you should be involved with our mission but you might enjoy Risa for some sick leave.

Are you referring to *whispers*. If so you are right he would be a great help, since he is an expert in *whispers*.

I think they found the bug but that doesn't matter Lore, my love. Our cloaking device is working perfectly thanks to that upgrade we got from Shinzon and they will never be able to figure out where we are going! I don't think it will be difficult to lose them. I mean we're talking about a bunch of people who whisper around a bug instead of getting rid of it.

Data, we ahve to find that bug. My ears are burning, so i have the feeling we are being insulted....darn that Takara, anyway. :idea:

Also i feel the need to add to my boxer collection and i don't want to be overheard....wait, maybe i should have whispered that.. :o

Data, we ahve to find that bug. My ears are burning, so i have the feeling we are being insulted....darn that Takara, anyway.  :idea:

Also i feel the need to add to my boxer collection and i don't want to be overheard....wait, maybe i should have whispered that.. :o

SHHHHHHHH.

Let them laugh. They have gotten too confident. The ETA for Risa is a day. Takara and Lore are not far from Risa. I know my brother. That is his favorite place.

Data, we ahve to find that bug. My ears are burning, so i have the feeling we are being insulted....darn that Takara, anyway.  :idea:

;) Lessa, there's a pair back here at the station with little Cowboys on them. Do you want them? If so, let me know I will put them under my station on deck 13. :wow: :devil: :)

:idea: Lessa, there's a pair back here at the station with little Cowboys on them. Do you want them? If so, let me know I will put them under my station on deck 13. :o  :devil:  ;)

:) They are mine. The cowboy is my hero. :wow:

:idea: Lessa, there's a pair back here at the station with little Cowboys on them. Do you want them? If so, let me know I will put them under my station on deck 13. :wow:  :devil:  :o

;) They are mine. The cowboy is my hero. :wow:

Takara said they might belong to VBG. But, I was not sure!!! :)

Lore I'm sure we can get Lessa off our trail. I sent a special package ahead to Risa for her. It has a pair of your boxers and a thong of mine. That will distract her. I hope you don't mind that I've given her the Pepe le Pew boxers that plays the theme to Love Story. I know how much you love them but I thought they would distract her the most. Once Lessa gets those boxers she won't care that we aren't on Risa.

Lore I'm sure we can get Lessa off our trail.  I sent a special package ahead to Risa for her. It has a pair of your boxers and a thong of mine.  That will distract her.  I hope you don't mind that I've given her the Pepe le Pew boxers that plays the theme to Love Story.  I know how much you love them but I thought they would distract her the most.  Once Lessa gets those boxers she won't care that we aren't on Risa.

Is that what that smell is on the station. Sure glad they aren't here anymore. B) B)

Ok, I will relax.

I need something to do. I am bored. ANd I have suddenly lost the ablility to use contractions..... B)

*sigh* what are we going to do for the next 24 hours? B)

Data, Risa sounds too good to be true. I don't think they went there, why don't you activate that *whispers*  B)

I know that it is not such a good idea about continuing on the mission. But I did not want to be left at the station...Because I know who shifted the gravity in Engineering....And I am going to kill Lore when we finally catch up to him! OK, so I won't kill him.....but still...

And Data, when will we reach *writes down location* to get rid of B4. At least he is being entertained wi the forcefield in the brig...so we don't have to worry about him escaping....

Oh, The ETA to *whisper* to get rid of B4. That is *whisper*. Lore is going to love all these whispers.

If you feel up to the mission, Yillara, you are free to go. Doc, what do you think?